Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 04-29-2022, 08:35 AM
Creator is offline Creator

Wink Updating all my DF2 and BHD/TS custom missions

I warn those who download and play my maps for Df2 and BHD that I am double-checking every single mission I have posted to fix the many errors and bugs found and apply some major changes. I have already started and almost finished but, in doing this, I made mistakes in putting the updated missions back here on Novahq ... I realized that I exported some DF2 missions with the MED in the wrong way ... so that there is no ground in the mission and therefore the game does not start (I understand that this happens if you export the missions outside the game folder, as I was doing). This only applies to DF2 ... those of Black Hawk are ok but not all of them are updated yet.
I already pubblished some of this blocked missions so if you want to download some of my DF2 missions don't do it and wait for me to fix the problem and resume the missions when all are updated. I will also publish a sort of Creator collection with all the missions put together and a txt file. in which the various updates made will be explain. When everything is ok, if you already have any of my missions I recommend that you change them to the updated ones. Stay tuned.
Old 05-02-2022, 08:07 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq