Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-23-2004, 03:32 AM
Bimmer is offline Bimmer

erm... cheating?

Hi guys

my problem is.. i used to be on top 3 players when any game ends... when i patched v1.5 i dont even see myself on the list those machine gun guys shoot better than with a sniper rifle, all I hear is two shots with M60 and I'm dead... wtf??? I dont know is its possible to cheat.. and I dont really want to know how to cheat.. just tell me wtf? how r they doin it?

Thx y'all...
Old 02-23-2004, 04:28 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will there could be if they have a high speed connection they can kill better on the other hand if they are using a cheat tool so they don't have any recoil, sooner or later nova will find them, a tech pop-in and see a guy his M60 (for sample) has no recoil they will ban them, beleive it or not; they do some times come in off hours to check when they feel like it this is a fact. they have banned players on satday and sunday i seen it and other have to. funny M60 shoot some one out 900m out and all them rounds don't shotup the hill side like crazy only one spot they all hit in. normal when shooting a M60 the round go all over the place its hard to till you have to be up close to see them in action, even nova tech told me this its not easy to tell. they all so scan for cheats one maybe using all so.

it better when they are at work to call in to them, they will jump on it. they will need name of the player, server & game name, and what you think you see them doing at the time.
1-818-878-0325 M-F 9AM-5PM calif time. this is only good for DF: LW, TFD, BHD/TS Stats servers. they will check it out and see if it is they will ban them on the spot.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-23-2004, 01:47 PM
Bimmer is offline Bimmer

I have quite good connection myself.. my ping is around 70-90.. but still im like freshmeat for'em
Old 02-24-2004, 07:08 AM
GaryP is offline GaryP

Yup. Me too. I think I'm going to start a beginners server or an intermediate server so I can live past 3 minutes. LOL
Old 02-24-2004, 07:24 AM
Bimmer is offline Bimmer

I used to be good.. but now i suck
Old 03-01-2004, 04:02 PM
Mastadon=TH= is offline Mastadon=TH=

Don't overlook the chance that they could just be very good with that specific gun. I'm partial to the m240 myself and have had good luck with some long range shots. although it usually takes more than two shots to get them.

Old 03-01-2004, 04:35 PM
Bimmer is offline Bimmer

mebbe...
Old 03-06-2004, 12:05 PM
DBC JungleHyena is offline DBC JungleHyena

I like the M240 too. The machineguns are very accurate. But I find them to be best usefull upto a range of 3-400 meters.

Far away targets are almost impossible. You have to calculate your recoil and start aiming below your target. The father away the target the more difficult to hit, because when you calculate the recoil and aim below your target, the gun raises up and the muzzleflashes take away the sight you have on your target.

I sometimes wonder too, how somebody can kill you at 900 meters with a machinegun.

But I guess, most of it is pure luck. Anyway using a machinegun, it is best to put out small burst instead of rattling it away. This improves aiming too.

Since TeamSabre I prefer to give myself a G36 when I go gunner. Mainly because of the small opticals with the red dot.
Old 03-22-2004, 08:03 PM
Belm0nt is offline Belm0nt

oh dear

unfortunately saw what appears to be a new cheat in bhd 2nite. 2 dudes hovering in the sky with unlimited rockets. hopefully the server admin got their ip's and will pass them around
Old 03-23-2004, 02:56 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Re: oh dear

Quote:
Originally posted by Belm0nt
unfortunately saw what appears to be a new cheat in bhd 2nite. 2 dudes hovering in the sky with unlimited rockets. hopefully the server admin got their ip's and will pass them around
there PCID: Number is better to Ban with
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 03-23-2004, 05:16 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Angry

All cheats are sad human beings after all it's only a game, you win some you lose some is all!!!!

Regards
Old 03-23-2004, 08:07 AM
bobsm8 is offline bobsm8

Send a message via ICQ to bobsm8
cheats are one thing (i hate them)..its also the n00bs who dont change their tag from "mongoose" or "new" that annoy me..espesh as most seem to go around murdering then disappear (auto punt is good ) then another appears and gets the blame for the last one..if your gonna play at least play with an original tag so you can be identified ...its not hard is it..

Give 100% ......or Give Nothing

B.A.F
Old 03-23-2004, 10:00 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
If you cant do that just refer to yourself as an original guys good friend.