Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Old 11-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Ominus101 is offline Ominus101

JO:typhoon rising serial problem

So yeh, long time ago i got a legit serial from a friend as he doesn't play games much, anyway i registered then, played a lot (was around 2006) no problems key was accepted fine on the Novaworld site. Then today i decided to reinstall the game, apparently my old account was deleted or i am just unable to find it, so i decided to re-register, now i see theres Novaworld2 site, well i go through the registration etc... enter the serial... BAM!! illegal serial WTF? suddenly i'm a criminal, same serial i used when i registered first and i know its a 100% legit serial, or i couldn't have registered for the first time to begin with. My question is to whom should i turn now? I cant find forums on novaworld2, sure i got the serial for free but why would it suddenly be turned into a illegal serial?

Is there any place i can turn to? Or will i just have to buy the game, it was worth it then and its probably still worth it, hoping theres people who still play it.

Any information that could help me is much appreciated!
Old 11-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
hiho welcome

i'd suggests ur screwed tbh, i've been through the process of registering on NW2 and although i have 6 or 7 different keys, i had to buy a game again to get another key because i'd registered the other keys a long time ago, not to mention the number of email addresses i had to go through aswell.

you should be able to pick the game up real cheap now.

i hope someone else can post with something more positive
Old 11-11-2009, 04:41 PM
nonamesniper is offline nonamesniper

Send a message via MSN to nonamesniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
hiho welcome

i'd suggests ur screwed tbh, i've been through the process of registering on NW2 and although i have 6 or 7 different keys, i had to buy a game again to get another key because i'd registered the other keys a long time ago, not to mention the number of email addresses i had to go through aswell.

you should be able to pick the game up real cheap now.

i hope someone else can post with something more positive
What novalogic games you buy ?
Old 11-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
nonamesniper you must have over look that in the thread title above
" JO:typhoon rising" AKA JOTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ominus101 View Post
So yeh, long time ago i got a legit serial from a friend as he doesn't play games much, anyway i registered then, played a lot (was around 2006) no problems key was accepted fine on the Novaworld site. Then today i decided to reinstall the game, apparently my old account was deleted or i am just unable to find it, so i decided to re-register, now i see theres Novaworld2 site, well i go through the registration etc... enter the serial... BAM!! illegal serial WTF? suddenly i'm a criminal, same serial i used when i registered first and i know its a 100% legit serial, or i couldn't have registered for the first time to begin with. My question is to whom should i turn now? I cant find forums on novaworld2, sure i got the serial for free but why would it suddenly be turned into a illegal serial?

Is there any place i can turn to? Or will i just have to buy the game, it was worth it then and its probably still worth it, hoping theres people who still play it.

Any information that could help me is much appreciated!
BTW Ominus101
try to use lower case and no capital letters beside --- in the keycode when you try to register online.

sample:
work 100%: asudh9adiriu39jf0afon09fd0
error %: HF8E-83RH-3R9J-ADN8-93UR-F78C

use capital letters, space or --- in the key-code registering with Novaworld2.com you get a error every time its a illegal serial

two ways can happen
it was a key-code banned or its a use game Disc the party did not release the Key code to resell it to others. but if it brand new use the sample above and try to re-entry the only with lower case letters and no --- in the key code i think you find it workout great!
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-11-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:12 PM
nonamesniper is offline nonamesniper

Send a message via MSN to nonamesniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
nonamesniper you must have over look that in the thread title above
" JO:typhoon rising" AKA JOTR

BTW Ominus101
try to use lower case and no capital letters beside --- in the keycode when you try to register online.

sample:
work 100%: asudh9adiriu39jf0afon09fd0
error %: HF8E-83RH-3R9J-ADN8-93UR-F78C

no capital letters, space or --- in the keycode registering with Novaworld2.com you get a error every time its a illegal seria

two ways can happen
it was a key-code banned or its a use game Disc the party did not release the Key code to resell it to others. but if it brand new use the sample above and try to re-entry the only with lower case letters and no --- in the key code i think you find it workout great!

Sorry William , buy serial keys are secret , you can't publish it for all , its illegal !

About the title "JO:typhoon rising" , yes , i know thats a JOTR Forum ! i just asked a question for Steve... sorry William

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-11-2009 at 05:48 PM. Reason: spam post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
try to use the edited option to add-in wording to a post

your right that went over my head! that you was asking steve something.
sorry about that!

i got a new Novalogic, inc game beta call "DF: Hells Bunnys killers" AKA DF:HBK

*as for that Key-code you did read "sample:" in other words it a fake key-code!
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]