Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-24-2004, 06:20 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

New MED

What do u guys think of the TS med?
Old 01-24-2004, 06:58 PM
Arc1 is offline Arc1

Send a message via AIM to Arc1
lol the best thing would be if it was visual like u could see where u could see the buildings and stuff.. kinda like the warcraft editor
Old 01-24-2004, 07:17 PM
madskilla is offline madskilla

my med SU KS!

it mirrors everything when i hit 3dmode.. drives me NITTZZZ.. anyone know how to fix??

'ping aint nothin but bullet time baby'
its time to ready your family, and harden ur fears, its arisen, and now it gets sick.
Old 01-24-2004, 07:17 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
i like it, same as the bhd and slightly updated version of the df2 lw and tfd ones. easy to use, 3d mode helps.

hopefully the new tools out soon will be better though
Old 01-24-2004, 09:27 PM

yea but test out the 3dmode thing,, place two objects kitty corner from each other, select em both, and then hit 3d, look at from above so u can see both, and u will notice (if u got same problem i do) that they r on opposite corners than u put them down on.. and rotating 180degrees is not the solution...

its time to ready your family, and harden ur fears, its arisen, and now it gets sick.
Old 01-24-2004, 09:36 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
in 3d mode make sure the grid is green (not orange), otherwise u have it reversed!
Old 01-24-2004, 09:40 PM

hehe ty for that, but it is not me, i swear! the grid is green.. try yours once.. and tell me if ur v2.06 works proper.. i just tried everything again (thinkin i hit some hidden key er something) and no luck,, my med_i works fine, but it doesnt know about the ts terrains and items

Old 01-29-2004, 07:33 PM
Junker is offline Junker

the new 2.06B MED is the same as the retail version that came with BHD. it has some new features that were added in the objects menu but 2.05c still works better. i am using both at the moment, and having good luck with new mission building, WAC files work great......I am working on extracting the wac files for TS so they can be used in new mission building......

TITIAN 15 {Team Red Spear} Expansion Map PAck Out Soon!!!!!

{TRS} Junker
Old 01-29-2004, 09:33 PM

were can i get the 2.05c at, if it can recognize the team sabre stuff, and also the exp stuff, or just the team sabre stuff i can try it.. .. hopefully it wont render the 3d wireframe all bass ackwards..
5min later***edit addon, i found one.. lemme try it out...
2mins later***edit addon, 2.05c mirrors in 3d mode also, it must b some factor at + instead of - in their somewere,.. stuped bug.. wish i could squish you :P

Last edited by madskilla; 01-29-2004 at 09:39 PM.
Old 01-30-2004, 03:31 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
TS has 2.06b it really remade thats all. i e-mail nova hoping for something maybe a unlock virsion will that was a deadend, they reply back check in novaworld.com forum you can ask all the members there for it. will i ask anyway.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 01-30-2004, 04:22 PM
Junker is offline Junker

MED 2.05C can be found at http://www.dfbhd.dk/ in there downloads section. these guys might be able to help you also with the problem you are having madskilla....

Good Luck...
Old 01-30-2004, 07:01 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
www.novasheep.com has new items for your Game BHD with TS check them out. look under BHD TS download

BHD & TS Download area:
1.) BHD BMS 2 MIS 2.2mb.
2.) BHD BMS 2 MIS 192.kb.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-30-2004 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-30-2004, 07:37 PM

i tried all previous meds. they either show all terrains and items AND mirror in 3dmode, OR they show Pre updated and pre TS stuff and do not mirror in 3d mode, meaning i cannot make something in the new editor and setup proper in the old med cause it will not render the new meds items or terrains.. .. update or ts doesnt matter they both mess the 3d wireframe up

Old 01-31-2004, 05:17 PM
Junker is offline Junker

have you tried uninstalling your current DFBHD and reinstalling. i have heard of some people having problems with there MED and fixing it after this...... let me know ok, good luck....

{TRS} Junker
Old 02-07-2004, 09:15 PM
BlimpQuick is offline BlimpQuick

The Team Sabre med has to be one of the better meds that I have used!

BlimpQuick AkA AntiCheatMan
Old 02-08-2004, 09:23 AM

i have tried everything, i am awaiting a cracked editor,, if the re released by the resource people editor is mirroring in 3dmode then its all lost..

i have unistalled, deleted files, cleaned registry- reinstalled, only meds pre update .4 work proper.. for reference on your own pc, take med2.00i and take med 2.6b insert 2 object facing 0degrees, select them both, hit 3dmode, move ur view to looking down on them (directly overhead with the terrain still green if terrain goes brown u r under the items), notice in 2.00i med that all object render facing 0deg, now do the same in updated current med, u will c that all objects r facing 180deg in render and located in mirror render,. i know ur med does it too, and everyone elses, that u havent notices is fine, and a person can even work around it, by using only visual reference and doin the reverse rendering in ur head np.. in fact if u just want to put something on top of a building, all u use 3d mode for is to get the proper z, and if all ur doin is gettin Z from ur 3dmode, u may never notice, but once u need to use it to place somehting exactly in a place that is relative to other items u WILL notice.. im done typing today, im gonna go blast some digi heads... cut some digi throats, and swim in some digiblood!.. make urself a gg