Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Call of Duty

Call of Duty Anything about the Call of Duty / Modern Warfare series of games.

Old 05-15-2005, 03:39 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Call of Duty & Call of Duty: United Offensive

Call of Duty & Call of Duty: United Offensive
Review by: Heinz
Rating: 10/10

I bought this game about a week ago on Amazon.com and it arrived on Tuesday. I installed both the expansion and the main Call of Duty at the same time. I actually started playing the expansion before I started the original call of duty.

I am amazed by the gameplay that CoD has on it. The graphics are smooth and still look decent. It is not choppy even on my Geforce Fx 5600.

The battles on this game are very realistic. I must say it has to be one of the most realistic FPS that I have ever played. This game really has you on the edge of your seat and his hard to get away from when you need to do and do something else.

You can drive tanks and trucks on this as well as be a gunner for a B-17 bomber. I love how they put P-47's, Me109's and Russian Aircraft in the game. I like the wepons but you run out of ammo really fast so you have to go looking for it a lot.

I did not see any bad glitches in this game. If it is lacking anything that I would like to see it is being able to kick in doors and gates like your squadmates, being able to fly an aircraft or attack an airfeild and being able to go directly in to different levels, it doesn't have a quick mission kind of set up.

I got this for $39.99 and I think it was really worth it. I just beat the COD Expansion on Easy and now I need to beat the original COD.