Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 09-12-2003, 08:00 AM
EL_BASTARDO is offline EL_BASTARDO

I was celebrating my birthday !!
& watching the news unfold on tv
Old 09-12-2003, 11:33 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

I was playing DF2 with the television news on and saw both aircraft hit both towers live. I could not believe what I was watching and told other players on the game what was going on. The camera crew were interviewing a New york fireman when the first aircraft hit and it was the most terrible sight I ever saw on television, to think such a thing could happen to such a wonderful building and all those poor souls trapped inside. I like most people who saw it will never, ever forget it.
Old 09-12-2003, 11:40 AM
spy is offline spy

Well I was at work when I first heard about it but couldnt keep my mind off of it all day .............still cant believe someone could do such a thing. I'm really sorry for all who were involved in anyway of that notorious day. GOD BLESS
Old 09-12-2003, 01:04 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
I Was Watching the TV when A NewsFlash came on saying a plane had crashed into the one building then as they were speaking to the reporter Live on tv I saw the second one fly over his shoulder and thought Sh_t another one is going to hit
And with that It Exploded as it went in.

My first thought was with the passengers of the planes More than it was with the ones in the trade center I think it was because they knew they were going to die before they even
got there and they had no means of Escape.

But my thoughts go out to all that lost their life on that sad day And their Familys they left behind.
For the terraists I Hope They Burn In HELL.
Old 09-12-2003, 04:05 PM
BOne is offline BOne

Send a message via ICQ to BOne Send a message via Yahoo to BOne
Sad

was off that day watching the boob tube....saw the whole thing unfold live in front of me...watched the second plane hit , the towers fall and even watched alot of the clean up effort...after that i went to the net and saved every pic i could find for history purposes..i have 2 cd's full of 9-11 pics archived away for history purposes....let us never forget that day and the people who lost there lives in the most horrific terrorist action ever...god bless america
Old 09-12-2003, 04:55 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Came home from school, my mother was watching CNN...

My photography website

Old 09-13-2003, 07:40 PM
Panic is offline Panic

i was at school, saw the seconf plane hit live on Tv

justice...
Old 09-14-2003, 01:53 PM
animal_mutha is offline animal_mutha

the amount of death there at the WTC is only a quarter as compared to the death toll in a week in the middle east. Especially in the Palestines. If only the world would open up both of their eyes instead of an eye.

Nevertheless I was dumbstrucked when i saw the 2nd plane crashed to the WTC LIVE from the TV. It was midnite from where i was. I just got back from work from Planet Hollywood. I really thought it was a scene from a movie. Tooo much movie for me... I cant tell what is real & what is not. So you see guys... those who control the MEDIA controls our MINDS! Don't be a media slave... remember, what you see in the news are only 10% truth & 90% fiction.

I feel your pain & sorrow NEW YORK & I really wish for world peace no matter how much i loved war movies, war games & war toys. GOD BLESS AMERICA & REST OF THE 3rd WORLD.

Bridge the Gap....
Old 09-14-2003, 01:55 PM
Panic is offline Panic

i agree, look at all the s h i t that goes on in the world, people always refer back to sept 11. yes... it was bad but there is much worse out there.