Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 07-26-2015, 02:10 PM
black hawk is offline black hawk

Is PSP or any old consoles still available?

I know that PSP and PS2 have stopped being manufactured, but it still might be present in stores of your countries? Just wondering, because I was thinking of buying a PSP, since I get bored in long journey travels, and books don't just cut it at that time. PS Vita and Nintendo are way out of my league, (infact, India is considered a very expensive country to buy Nintendo consoles from a long time). PSP is old, and games are still available, but the console seems to be missing. Sony India says that some E1004 or something like that is priced 6,990 Rupees. However, in the market they are costing around 10,000 rupees.
Even on online portal, the only place that is giving a brand new one at 'relatively' cheap price is eBay, but even there it is still a 1000 more.
Is this situation everywhere?
Old 07-27-2015, 07:43 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I'm sure any GameStop or online gaming store will have them. I see them all the time, mostly used now days but they are still working.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 07-27-2015, 01:51 PM
black hawk is offline black hawk

Thank you. Like a complete noob, I totally forgot to visit the online gaming portal, and just kept checking Amazon, eBay, etc. However, you are right in saying that most of them are used ones. The best results were in Gamestop, but it seems they don't ship outside US. Found some Indian gaming sites, and there were some mixed results, but I think I will consider it after a while.