Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 09-11-2003, 05:19 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
Propaganda warefare....

Hey guys...

As you may know, i am no longer in a DF squad, so I am taling unbiasedly here.

Today on *AUS*, B4W, NBK and UR forums a guy named UNCLE_CT{U} posted this message (this copy taken from b4w forums:

"THIS IS IN NO WAY MEANT TO BE "SPAM" OR FLAMING YOUR SQUAD OR YOUR FORUMS

,, BUT I FELT THAT YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW WHAT KIND OF ALLIES YOU KEEP. WE FEEL THAT IT REFLECTS BADLY APON YOU AS WELL AS ALL OF THERE ALLIES,,, THIS IS A POST WE LEFT TO =DOW=, AND TO ALL OF THERE ALLIES.. IF THEY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED IM AFRIAD THERE ALLIES CAN NOT BE TRUSTED AS WELL, THIS ALSO APPLIES TO YOUR ALLIES ASWELL. ,,, SORRY,,
I AM NOT ACCUSING THIS SQUAD, OR YOUR ALLIES, BUT IM SURE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHERE WE ARE COMING FROM.....PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER UP WITH =DOW=,, ALSO THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN SENT TO 100`S OF SQUADS ON OUR MAILING LISTS, I AM CERTAIN YOU WILL MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION ON THIS MATTER,,,,,,

HI i am UNCLE_CT{U}the founder of U.N.C.L.E. since df-2

Im sure we have been on the same servers from time to time, i caught one of ur members glitching, screen shots have been taken and his player ID was captured, and has been posted on our site, I am informing you, because i have played with or along side many DOW members for along time, and i dont remember you all being cheats or clitchers.

DUKE is the player in question here, he also commented that he is the leader and XO of DOW, if that is the case, that does not speak highly of your squad, nor does his game play...... I am not flaming you here, but if i do not get a responce , or an action from ur squad on this i will be contacting your allies, as well as the 100`s of squad on our emailing lists. Nova was called while he was in the room and they killed him out of the glitch, i am not sure if they have banned him yet, but i will be following up with them to see that it is done. He can change his name all he wants, like i mentioned before his player ID is posted...........

YOU CAN SEE THE SS`S ON OUR SITE , www.uncle-ct.com and click on the "cheaters" link on the left side of the main page.

THANKS, UNCLE_CT{U} "

Come on! Duke is a very respected player, and he had a good explanation which is posted on the *AUS* forums:

"sorry for the spam fellas. yes, i guess i was in a glitch (technically). i was sniping just below that area and noticed the other guy above me and i wondered how he got up there, after a few minutes i figured it out. after getting up there i just hung out and looked around. with a final score of 10 kills and 5 deaths (all the kills were out of the glitch) i wouldn't consider myself glitch raping. honestly, i didn't notice the other peeps talking to me or about me, because im so used to the text at the top i rarely notice whats being typed. once i was down i saw screw-boy talking about me and i immediately gave him our website url and my e-mail. im sorry if this has brought you any trouble...i wish ct would have posted shots of the final score and ss's of how he was warning me, but i guess the whole story wouldn't be as news worthy."

This isnt intended to stir trouble, but I would like your opinions, why would you go and send out this to his alleged '100s of squad contacts'? Duke is a very respectable person!

Do any of you see any merit in doing this? or do you agree that its either a malicious attempt at downing DOW's reputation or its a cheat fighter gone too far.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:36 AM
Jenny*PR* is offline Jenny*PR*

Send a message via ICQ to Jenny*PR*
This sounds like mafia practice to me....if you have a problem with someone or a clan, contact them on their website or icq or whatever. And threatening to expose this to many contacts says more about the poster then of DOW.

Not taking side for DOW though.....they withdrew themselves from Clanbase Ghostrecon ladder....being tired of constantly being accused of cheating...
Old 09-11-2003, 05:47 AM

Exactly!
Old 09-12-2003, 07:20 AM

This guy is a freak, he has now gone and posted =DOW=slayer's name, phone number, address, email etc on his website.
Old 09-12-2003, 09:36 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Cannon
This guy is a freak, he has now gone and posted =DOW=slayer's name, phone number, address, email etc on his website.
man sounds like he trying to get even with him doing that, and also nova did catch him in the glitch right, so what is the fool doing to them make one think he did not really care he know the rules of NL. oh will they take care of him
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-12-2003, 11:04 AM
Diamond Bullet is offline Diamond Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Diamond Bullet Send a message via Yahoo to Diamond Bullet
i never play bhd but I support the dude, wno matter what anyone says everyone glitches at one time or another.... be it hill glitching in LW or TFD... or prone jumping in df2(only other thing i could think of) I have myself never heard of DoW before. But this guy UNCLE has went way to far.. Gets me soo pissed the people who talk the game to seriously. I'm sorry UNCLE, but get a life

MSN: db_dasniper@hotmail.com

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

supplied by Nev
Old 09-12-2003, 11:05 AM
Diamond Bullet is offline Diamond Bullet

Send a message via ICQ to Diamond Bullet Send a message via Yahoo to Diamond Bullet
*take

MSN: db_dasniper@hotmail.com

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

supplied by Nev