Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 04-06-2003, 01:08 AM
RoDent is offline RoDent

TFD-> Teleporting in the tunnels.

I've been toying around with this idea but can't get it to work. I've set the height value of the teleport target about 10cm above the actuall height value of the tunnel and the guy does teleport.....but seems to always be above ground not in the tunnels. I have one idea that i still haven't tried yet and thats putting a seperate sealed off tunel at the same height value as tunnel where i want to teleport them to,( with all the badguys pre-set to the height value already)and try teleporting them from the room to a dif. area in the tunnels. Any suggestions.....or is this impossible to do? I will keep you all posted as to if i ever find a way to get it to work.
Old 04-06-2003, 07:10 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
im thinking it is just not possible to teleport to underground :/ but it is a great idea to start them off underground already and teleport them from there. plz reply as to how you get on with it. if it doesnt work is it possible just to have hte guys there already?
Old 04-06-2003, 08:34 PM
RoDent is offline RoDent

Well...unfortunatly it will not work. Tried numerous ways, but they will only TP above ground. The reason for trying to TP in tunnles was after you trigger 1 of my events......you must back-track through my tunnels to reach the diff. section of tunnles that just opened up......hence just when you thought it was clear from killing the bad guys in that tunnel section that has already been cleared...Viola!!! more bad guys! Oh well...was worth a try.
Old 04-07-2003, 07:11 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
maybe you hould wall-off a section of the tunnel, and fill it with bad dudes. then when the player has to back track, make the wall dissapear and let the bad dudes run free muhahah