Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 11-09-2003, 08:18 AM
Rapid12 is offline Rapid12

PR Normandy and Kicking out

Hi Admin PR man, I would like to know possible reasons for loosing connection to BHD altogether, this happened several times yesterday whilst in your server. I am by no means saying its your server because when I loose connection, my pc goes straight back to my desktop and I have to load BHD all over again. Any suggestions to what a may be?
Also One of the times I lost connection last night, I was sniping and had suffered zero deaths and killed more than 20 of the opposing team, I even sliced open a sniper hunter who had swam all the way around me, some 1000 metres, to get me from behind (I always check my surroundings after 40 seconds or so). When I got back into the same game I checked my stats and they had all been reset to zero So PR peeps, is there anyway you may have record of all the games played? Or will I never know my score?
Old 11-09-2003, 10:35 AM

Just to add, when I lost connection when sniping, I was at the extreme of the graphics, if you know what i mean. One step back and the target builing disappears, one step forward and it reappears again. Could this have anything to do with it?
Old 11-09-2003, 11:50 AM

Its happening again, I get a error window saying SYSDUMP.TXT saved, any ideas how to fix this?
Old 11-12-2003, 02:12 PM
spy is offline spy

Well this would all depend on your computer specs. more then the server ......... most sys. dumps happen when your pc cant perform anymore with all that is going on in the game.......its not all about your video card, you need to have a good processor and all......... I bet it happens when there is a lot of peeps in the room with alot going on and not so much when theres not that many peeps huh..........I'm not no genius or anything, this is just my knowledge of the game...... hope it helps.