Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 05-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

eek food for thought.

every1 knows we have floride in our water, and chlorine, it has been introduced for many of year now.

here is some food for thought that many dont know.

Floride, the same stuff in our drinking water, also happens to be a key ingredient in some older incecticides and rodent poisons.

here is a link describing some of the poisons that were largely used that contain floride, http://www.fluoride-history.de/p-insecticides.htm

and here is a link to wikipedia telling of some of the everyday items we use that have floride inem, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoridation

so isnt that nice, they are puting a ingredient of rat and insect poison in our drinking water.

ya see the warnings on ya toothpast that say incase of accidental ingestion contact a poison controll center, and they use it in rat poison, so how is it magicly safe when it is put into your water supply.

ill post some other things about the effects of floride on the human body later,trust me ya wont likem.

ok, insteadof creating another post ill just edit this1.

here is a common cause of floride exposure, called Skeletal fluorosis it is a bone disease cause by floride consumption.

here is a link to the info on it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeletal_fluorosis

if u have read it ya would have seen that it can cause pain and damage to the joints, i have known some people who have so called autheritis that drink very large quanities of florinated water, linked to floride? who knows.

and here is another floride related problem, known as Dental fluorosis. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_fluorosis

ill post more when i get it ready.

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 05-22-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:33 PM
Rampage. is offline Rampage.
Rampage

Send a message via AIM to Rampage.
Because there is different types of fluoride.... lol

Old 05-22-2008, 03:36 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
A lot of stuff found in rat poison is found in other healthy things. Flouride is in toothpaste as well.

I do wonder how much it actually does for us since we ingest it while Flouride in toothpaste and the dentist you spit out.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:42 PM

ok here is a link to some of the other things caused by ingestion of floride.

http://www.holisticmed.com/fluoride/

remember the floride that is uded in our water is drived from the byproduct of aluminum manufacture, so every time you drin the water you are injesting colodial aluminum that builds up in the brain over time, and people who have alzhimers have been found to have large ammounts of aluminum particles in the brain tissues.

this stuff is all proved, ya can look it up if ya want, but floride in water that causes all kinds of problems, mucury in vacinations, chlorine in water that turns into chlorine gas when it evaporates, growth harmones in food, GMO foods (GMO=Geneticly Modified Organism) look up the terminator seed and monsanto coperation for more info on GMO.

ya got them spraying citys with biological pesticides from aircraft that have never been tested on people to see the effects, ya got High Frutrose Corn Syrup in everythoing now that is known to cause type 1 and 2 Diabeties, ya got the doctors dosing kids on all the phycotrophic drugs that has been linked to phycotic behavior and suicidal behavior.

all these things that are out there that they are feeding us, that cause cancer and other problems, these things that have been researched and aproved by the FDA, Food Drug Administration, a federal agency controled by the government, and if these things cause this stuff, they know it causes this stuff, ya know that they dont have your best interest in mind.

and remember they are set to spray the entire city of Sanfransicko in june with a biological pesticide that is new,never been tested, and they dont know how it will affect people, under the diguise of controlling the LBAM(Light Brown Apple Moth), and they wonder why cancer and other helth problems are on the rise.

and rampage, lol, did you read that all? it says in the rat poison info what kind it is,sodium floride, and ya reference that with the one on wikipedia with that witch is in toothpaste, it is the same floride, lol.

ya got to remember what ya read and look at diffrent locations and see the links to what ya read b4.

the info is out there, it is just all over creation and it takes some1 to put it all together.

and 1 thing ath, the toothpast and dentist use is a higher concentration so they make ya spit it out or ya will have bad problems, but what they dont trell ya is that floride, even in small quantities, will build up in the sysyem and reach toxic levels.

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 05-22-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:07 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
in my opinion, we shouldn't really worry about it because you don't see anyone actually "trying" to fix the problem and anyways out body's should function well enough to get rid of it themselves

Old 05-22-2008, 05:13 PM

only if ya stop ingestiong it ShArP, being it is a cumlative toxin, ya keep ingesting it it just keeps building, and what should ya be worying about? lol, if ya dont wory about something that causes cancer and death in large quanities what would ya wory about?

and the reason no1 is trying to fix it is because not many know about it or its healt destroying effects, and most people if the government tellsem that it is safe they are automaticly going to think it is safe because the government would never do anything to harm you, they would never lie, belive that i got a bridge to sell ya.

but that is the reason, most dont know about ot and most belive what they are told, so why do anything about it, they told us it was safe, like vioxx and the other drugs killing people now, right?
Old 05-22-2008, 06:24 PM
"ath-hole"

Hehe, we have a filter for the chlorine and flouride. It makes the water taste great!

Did you read that article about left over drugs reintroduced into water by urin? Anti-psychotics.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:49 PM

yup and thr flushing of pills and other drugs.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:49 PM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

Vitamins taken in large doses can cause toxic reactions...

Iron is a fundamental nutrient in our body...take too much and you get get blood poisoning which can lead to bleeding in the bowels and stomach.

Old 05-22-2008, 07:12 PM
"ath-hole"

Yeah I hear you have to be especially careful with Vitamin A
Old 05-22-2008, 09:02 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
a lot of so call great Ids came from the 40s-70s but back then they did not have what we have today, so as time go by a lot of these products back then are standers for today, but never update or research look see if there something bad about these item.

we got away from Lead posion but there are other things still being use in food and health diets as will, to count out teethpast as will.

but as time go by maybe people will start to scream ban these items, but hospital make big money on side effic of these things. they the ones should scream to ban use of these item they are not good for the human or animal bodys. but they loose income doing this.

by the way if the body don't know how to handle a item & it build it up into the body over time can lead to death! one part to a million over fives years thats automatic time bomb leading to death.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 05-22-2008, 09:28 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
I have known this for along time now. I have drinking water all my life from the tap. So far, I have not been poisoned or hurt or anything as far as I can remember. So I am not worried and neither should you guys because more and likally you guys have a similar water drinking habit the same as mine. Have you guys gotten sick from drinking water?

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 05-22-2008, 11:01 PM

i cant drink the city water here, i get upset stomach, i dont kow if it the chlorine or floride but it make me sick, i got a well and drink spring water.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:08 PM
"ath-hole"

my dad had problems as well, stopped drinking from the tap and started feeling much better.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Quote:
so isnt that nice, they are puting a ingredient of rat and insect poison in our drinking water.
That argument is illogical, its no different to me saying that the cotton bedsheets you sleep on is the same material worn by the terrorists, or the water you drink a key component of democratic candidates (humans being 70% water)
Old 05-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Mauser 98K
I can’t drink the city water here, i get upset stomach, I don’t know if it the chlorine or fluoride! but it makes me sick, i got a well and drink spring water.
Same here, country life is so much better for one body

Air, water supply in the country side life is 1000x better then city life! Were you got all type of health troubles from air & water lines, Love well water taste way better, my well get tested once a year as will.

Sewage lines none! septic tank get clean out for 80.00 every 3-5yrs unlike in the city you may pay way over that for service for sewage treatment plant as will water treatment plants.

Reuse water none in the country side, you city people have to count on the city water/sewage plants to keep it clean as will all piped water lines have no rust or heavy metal leaking into your drinking water miles of water lines that are over 10-20yrs old (some city water lines are way over 50yrs old) can start to break down into the water you drink or use in cooking.

wells can cost a lot to have
have a well build avg around USD-1200.00 and up

add water filters and water softener treatment avg 500.00 install and up not counting the item one need to buy for it as over time.

I only use the filters for my water, some people don’t like hard water, me I can careless still the same to me
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-23-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 05-23-2008, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike
That argument is illogical, its no different to me saying that the cotton bedsheets you sleep on is the same material worn by the terrorists, or the water you drink a key component of democratic candidates (humans being 70% water)

huh? ? ? ? ? ?
ya cant compare a cotten bedsheet, a turbin or robe worn by a terrorist and a toxen intentionaly introduced into the nations water, they are 3 totaly diffrent things.

i have never heard of any1 being poisoned by a cotton bedsheet, or a cotton robe worn by binladen, and ya should be safe from the demonrat water as long as ya aint a vampire and prey on politicians, lol.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:28 PM
"ath-hole"

I think he was referring to my point.

Flouride is found in a number of things. I think that is what he is trying to point out. Just because something has flouride in it does not make it equivalent to rat poison.