Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 08-04-2006, 05:15 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

silkroad

http://www.silkroadonline.net/

its free (although u can buy items with real money but whats the point in that?)

tbh (i know this will get sum ppl abit mad.. lol) its better than WoW, ive played both (yes offical for 1 month) and i dispise the game..

gd game, not so stable since its still apparently a beta, but can take ur mind of things
Old 08-14-2006, 12:16 AM
JonM is offline JonM

Have you tired Guild Wars? Is it like that? I didn't liek guild wars, and I'm a big fan of WoW but I don't know ... the whole month thing sucks! So yeah maybe I'll try it out! I don't like that other players with more real money could gain an advantage. (You can do that in WoW, but that's not supported by blizzard, and is actually against the rules if I remember correctly!)
Old 08-14-2006, 01:48 AM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
Re: silkroad

Quote:
Originally posted by BB
tbh (i know this will get sum ppl abit mad.. lol) its better than WoW, ive played both [/B]
lol

ive played it before and it reminded me a lot of roseonline. Its not bad but not something I would play.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser