Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-13-2019, 05:56 AM
Stand is offline Stand

Delta Force Extreme 2 Project Mod Download

https://www.moddb.com/downloads/delt...#downloadsform

Special thanks to Nova logic for giving us the mod tools in this wonderful game for that possibility to make this mod and the community for a lot of the mod tools as well.....

Delta Force Extreme 2 Project mod

For Delta Force Xtreme 2

We like to take this time to tell everyone this mod has tooken us a lot of time to work on a lot of effort and a lot of patience in proceeding to actually build something new for our community for novalogic and a lot of time has been put into this mod to give all you guys something new to built from old Nova logic games an object that has not ever been in game be for in Nova Logics modding history.

All new vehicles

All new weapons

All new iron sights and scopes

A lot of new sounds

A lot of new and emplacement weapons

A lot of new buildings

A lot of new decorations

A lot of new objects

A lot of new projectiles

Members of The Mod team

Delta Force Bandits

Stand alone aka Anthony Melise

Mod testers

Delta Force Bandits

This will be the final Delta Force Extreme 2 Project mod that will be coming out we all hope you enjoy it, it took us a lot of time to get all what's in here working really well a lot of time was put into putting Collision boxes on the buildings that we bought a lot of the unity 3D models on their website with our own hard work cash. and made some are self.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wallpaperdfx2p.jpg (84.6 KB, 10 views)
Old 07-15-2019, 08:27 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Added it to the news and novahq download link here:

https://novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?t=49954

Thanks for the mod Stand

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 07-15-2019, 12:12 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Looks like I'm the first to download - Thanks
Old 07-16-2019, 12:49 PM
Stand is offline Stand

stompem enjoy bro hope you have fun with it and do some videos on it if you like i ran out of time doing it because i have a kid to take care of be if you like to show people what it looks like i would thank you for helping me out doing so...
Old 07-16-2019, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stand View Post
stompem enjoy bro hope you have fun with it and do some videos on it if you like i ran out of time doing it because i have a kid to take care of be if you like to show people what it looks like i would thank you for helping me out doing so...
Yes I certainly will Stand

Last edited by Guest001; 07-17-2019 at 11:27 AM.
Old 07-19-2019, 05:36 AM
chopperprop is offline chopperprop
=TMW=

Send a message via MSN to chopperprop
Wow just saw this= Does it host like the vanilla version?
Old 07-19-2019, 08:48 AM

Fatal Error On loading new SP map - terrain vietnamb: Poly Critical File Not Found (blendermap)
Old 07-19-2019, 02:13 PM
Stand is offline Stand

Ill see what missing
Old 07-21-2019, 08:52 PM
Slingy is offline Slingy
Slingy.#9602

i installed it and have no idea what to do now. theres no SP missions and idk how to join multiplayer.

-edit

ok so i am able to play if i host a map.

so i noticed you said nova gave you mod tools? do they have any for DFLW?

Last edited by Slingy; 07-21-2019 at 09:13 PM.
Old 07-21-2019, 09:45 PM
Stand is offline Stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingy View Post
i installed it and have no idea what to do now. theres no SP missions and idk how to join multiplayer.

-edit

ok so i am able to play if i host a map.

so i noticed you said nova gave you mod tools? do they have any for DFLW?
No i just have the tools that Novalogic and deer hacker and Terra Nova supplied for the community that's all.
Old 07-24-2019, 12:10 AM
bigsmellyfart is offline bigsmellyfart

what is the password for the first thq map
14TB 7200 rpm HDD
LG 16x blue ray R/W Drive
-----------------------------------

CHEVRON 7 Unlocked
Old 07-27-2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Ill see what missing
Found a few possible leads:

The image file ststsczxwall.tga exceeds 15 the character limt, 34axm8.dds (and possibly more) is unrecognizable to all of my image editors and pack.exe could not seek to many table entries in the pffs.
Old 07-28-2019, 08:29 PM
Stand is offline Stand

stompem i all ready have that fixed and the terrain file as well Ill be putting up the patch soon...
Old 07-29-2019, 06:28 PM

Quote:
stompem i all ready have that fixed and the terrain file as well Ill be putting up the patch soon...
That's great news I thought it was worse that.

I used a text editor, the commandline and pack.exe to extract and repack the PFF's to do a sort of a crude debug, so a lot of the errors on the commandline would have been compatibility issues I guess.
Old 08-03-2019, 03:57 PM

Embeded your mod url and some nhq bb code on Enjin

https://stompem-web.enjin.com/
Old 08-04-2019, 05:40 PM

Stand I've bad news for the Mod, it looks like you've still got real issues I'm afraid.

I'm finding that exploding objects do not leave their destroyed models (die objects) or decals (decal stay) behind.

I get the feeling the core of the game has been affected.

So this can happen if Mod files are packed to the main PFFs and so a safer way is to add to the base game with a separate PFF or not to alter the core (original) PFF files.

I'd be guessing but I'll say I suspect the order of the objects has shifted somehow, is there a manifest or reference file somewhere?

Real sry because I can't continue with it as it is.

Here's the map I was working on.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OperationOilTank.zip (13.0 KB, 4 views)
Old 08-06-2019, 11:58 AM

Correction - I'll try to do without AI and exploding objects and just make a few Multiplayer maps.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:31 AM
Stand is offline Stand

There are exploding objects ill give you a list because you don't look that bad to fined out whats in the mod. Okay Ill be posting a Video Okay BRB
Old 08-07-2019, 11:28 PM

Quote:
There are exploding objects ill give you a list because you don't look that bad to fined out whats in the mod. Okay Ill be posting a Video Okay BRB
Quote:
Originally Posted by stompem View Post
I'm finding that exploding objects do not leave their destroyed model or decals behind.

Please download the map I uploaded to see what I mean.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:25 AM
Stand is offline Stand

Smile

The objects that Nova logic used in their game for destroyable objects the husk is really not there i'm using my own husk to use for less resource.

Some of the oil tankers that do explode will have an new husk instead of the old version that you used to play with NovaLogic.

I made the husk for all vehicles and destroyable objects to show up that there's nothing there because I know it uses a lot of resources using the X fiction of the model.

A lot of my objects that I added in like the nuclear missile, nuclear missile Warheads, new satellite dishes, rocket dish, spotlight,new radio equipment the 50 caliber, the mk19 shield, instead of the minigun shield Does not blow up!

the old tankers from Novalogic the old tankers from Deep Jungle the bridges from delta force extreme and joint operations some of the boats that joint Ops had there are a couple gas cans that are destroyable as well.

The reason to this is because I'm not trying to copy off of any other mod I used all new weapons that I bought with my own money I bought a lot of new vehicles flyable helicopters gunships transporters 2 mi-24 Hind gunship new little bird gunships comanche gunship all new tanks four wheeler dirt bikes flyable Jets Blimp from World War II planes and New style planes some of the jets can fit two players and some of them can fit one.

all new iron sights all new tank scopes all new helicopter pipes and iron sight all new weapon sounds for the newer weapons new sounds for the a-10 Warthog for the gun and the a-10 Warthog I put eliminate ai in because there is an invisible AI that you can use the drones to put a newer feel inside your map.

you got ground drones you got air drone you got the standard AI with stingers and javelin and RPG you have three different sniper Ghillie suit AI to snow desert and grass you have the yeti that I put in myself for snow Maps to bring back df1 game play you have a horse a new gator a bear a great white shark and one bird 3 ak47 3 pkm with snow desert and grass cammo.

This mod took me at least 3 years by myself putting it all together making new weapon templates making a lot of the vehicles work in the game lining up all the iron sights in the right positions making all the new sounds sound realistic.

I said of Syfy I don't have anything wrong about Syfy I love sci-fi but a lot of the issues that I've had in the past my sounds did sound like crap and they were really loud, and I do remember a lot of people saying that they wanted to see certain things inside the game, and I do remember those things and I tried my best from years ago I listened to the community while I did this mod, and I put those certain objects inside the game and made them work.

So if you guys that still are in the community that came out with an idea and you see it inside this mod that is from your idea all I had to do is put it inside the game I did my best and all I have to do is sit back and relax and watch you guys play it and post replies about how it plays but one other thing I am coming out with a novalogic Terrain pack bringing the Delta Force xtreme 2 terrain's in the rest of nova logic's terrain's into this mod no other but nova logic terrains will be in a terrain pack for this mod and that's it.