Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 09-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
Post Novaguild blog

http://troydavidbeadles.blogspot.com/ Enjoy Patriot Day Fellas! ~Trojan
Old 09-23-2012, 01:42 AM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
(New Updates)

.:NOVAGUILD WORLD GAMING:.
People (Gamers), Spread the Word,

I am Trojan from the Former World Famous Anti Terrorism Gaming Community Novaguild.com from the DOTcom Boom Era. I'm known around the Planet by more than 120+ Country's, Governments, Military, Veterans, Men, Women, Boys & Girls of all Age. We had Millions of Page Views & Nearly a Million Unique Protocols not including LANS. That means People. The Players coming and going Daily. We were one of the Internets Biggest War Gaming Support Site of it's kind at the Turn of the Millennium.

To Gamers, it's a way of Life. Especially for those playing in support of Anti-Terrorism whatever you do on a Daily Basis. From all of those Squads whom participated in the Tournaments there were literally Hundreds of Thousands over a Decade Ago. Like 900K. There's Millions whom would recognize the Site Name even if they didn't play with us. Thinking about their Friends & Family there would be Millions still today. All of this within a year or two. We were the Biggest Active Support Site of the 21st Century in the DOTcom Boom of the Internet at the turn of the Millennium.

Many of the Players of the Games we supported are now Professionals. From Videography, Digital Photography, To Programming, Graphical Design to Network Computer Genius' running their Business', Company's & Social Media Support Sites all around the World. Including real Life Military Veterans and Government Personnel past & present.

The Sites Main Gaming Server was ran by a United Nations High School Graduate. We had other Military Personnel & Contractors on Board the Site Officiating Council. Along with some other nice Gents with the best Attitude whom were Professional Civilians. We were different than all other Tournament Sites of it's kind for these certain Anti-Terrorist Games.

There are still a few Dedicated Sites Online that are in still in Support of the Games. Some I've been in Contact with over the Years. If NovaLogic releases any new Products, you'll probably see me in a Gaming Server Online. If anyone would like to get in touch about Constructing a New Support Site, Contact me. I've got got tons of Code to sift through from HTML to custom PHP Code. I'm up for a Project & I need a Programmer.

Novaguild was run through Network Solutions & Ventures Online if you'd like to see any Raw Data on one of their Biggest Sites in the 1st of the 21st Century. Thanks for the read. Enjoy your Gaming Folks. I'm ready to come out of retirement any Day.

You can Run, but you'll just die tired,
Troy (Trojan) David Beadles (nvg)
Old 09-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Hey Trojan long time buddy, How you keeping?
Old 10-17-2012, 03:03 PM
Troy is offline Troy

Tongue

Sal, long time Mate. Keeping busy & off the Streets. Just released a 6th Album Greatest Hits. Downloadable for free.

.:FREE GREATEST HITS CD:.

Troy David 'Maestro' Beadles 18 Track 6th Digital CD can be Downloaded Free of Charge to Fans via: http://soundcloud.com/troybeadles for a Period of time. Please tell your Friends, Fans & Followers. Thanks for spreading the word. I hope you all enjoy some of my Favorite Songs. There are no conditions or stipulations, no email, nor signing up.

How are ya? Great to see ya on here. Great Memories with this bunch.