Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 08-11-2008, 11:42 AM
SgtDylan is offline SgtDylan

Df:af

just want to discuss what anger falls will be when it comes out. its good how its going to be a new engine and not a copy of JO or X. I just hope it has a decent selection of weapons, not the crappy 6 used in DFX. And I hope it has some sort of realism to the weapon zoom levels, multiplayer in JO and DFX sucked when every open sight weapon had sniper-like zoom levels.
Old 08-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
I can bet they just took the JO engine, made the graphics a little bit better but nowhere near enough to be considered next-gen, then make a generic singleplayer campaign that uses the older DF games as a reference. Lone-wolf assaults agains many, sometimes you get a few teammates but that's it.

I sure as hell hope not but I'm gonna buy it anyway.

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 08-11-2008, 01:53 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
they say one thing and other will tell you what it is for real!! there be no lie.
word of mouth will tell the truth how gamer feel about it.

me there so many other game to pick from out there will mostly surpass what they novlogic, inc come out with.

but the story line still be the same with them! it be able some type drug war theme!! is getting old
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 08-11-2008, 02:05 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
Quote:
Originally posted by William

but the story line still be the same with them! it be able some type drug war theme!! is getting old
Drug war? already taken
Aliens? already taken
Natural Distaster? already taken
KKK? Haven't seen a game about that yet.

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 08-11-2008, 02:35 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Delta Force taking down KKK? LOL.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 08-14-2008, 01:22 PM

would never happen. the persident would get flamed on the nightly news. if you use spec ops to murder 100 super rascists that used to burn and hang innocent people, you become the terrorist. thats the problem with the us military.
we cant shoot over a civillians heads to kill a rpger bc it will look bad on news. like the koran target practice incident. they burn our flags, but we cant shoot up thier holy book? why? cuz it looks bad on the news.
ahhhhh back to the game.

the whole drug war theme is getting old tho.
X was bascically df1 with better graphics and the ability to ride a cycle into the mission.

i agree about NV skimping on graphics.
i think nova games reached thier peak on BHD. the sp was intresting, and gave the feeling of being thousands of miles away from home, in a dump of a city, surrounded with enemyies. just the only prob was that they traded lots of fire and innacurate shous for accurate shots and no base of fire capability for the enemies.
jo ruined it. low weapon damages, no SP, monster zoom on all wapons, only like 50 rounds for snipers, at4s that dont do sh!t against a dinky humvee, etc.
i just hope they dont use the crappy dfx scope. i dont even know why it was used in the first place. df1 used that scope bc there wasnt the tech to do a full screen scope. why throw 8 years of tech in scopes in dfx for the same crappy no center scope.

ahhh im done.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:31 PM

i agree with mstgr404. the graphics will be little improved, and the weapons will be the genereic m4 203 acog, barret, saw etc. it looks like nv has been using the same engine since bhd. ahhh, the bhdts gameplay video showed promise. new sounds, dynamic crosshairs, silenced pistiols with better recoil anims, ability to ads on lmgs. instead, ts was a addon to bhd with 3 new guns, a few shoddy player models, and more drug based missions.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:33 PM

o and btw, Angel Falls in a waterfall in south america i think. which means certainly a drug based. if the first sp map is "Interdiction" im gonna put a boot thru my laptop. then buy a m9, go down to Novas headquarters, shoot my way in, and kill all the developers. lol!
Old 08-14-2008, 02:22 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Angel Falls Beta?

See my reply in the Main News thread.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 08-14-2008, 06:57 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Chrispy
Angel Falls Beta?

See my reply in the Main News thread.
your lazy not add-in a link to that one thread? out of so many you posted in threads

no what one thread reply to ? lmfao

there is 1000s of threads in the main news section
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]