Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-04-2010, 04:11 AM
Smoke_Jaguar is offline Smoke_Jaguar

Cool Hoot!!

well im pleasantly suprised to see this game still has a following. for thoes old school guys im Smoke Jaguar...decent with a 50... but Venus knives championship good with the k bar lol. i was a member of extremist or =X=. now that i know its still being played ill try n find a df 1 cd on ebay or do some trial purchase thingy. im itching to bounc like a rabbit with my 50..and poke like zoro with my kbar.
peace guys hope to see yall soon. if any squads are recruting im looking. i think ill buy an old junk computer n load 98 in it. i hear bad things bout xp.. n my vista sure as hell wont work.

SJ =X=
Old 01-04-2010, 07:25 AM
--BulletMagnet-- is offline --BulletMagnet--
DF2 Forever

Send a message via MSN to --BulletMagnet--
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_Jaguar View Post
well im pleasantly suprised to see this game still has a following. for thoes old school guys im Smoke Jaguar...decent with a 50... but Venus knives championship good with the k bar lol. i was a member of extremist or =X=. now that i know its still being played ill try n find a df 1 cd on ebay or do some trial purchase thingy. im itching to bounc like a rabbit with my 50..and poke like zoro with my kbar.
peace guys hope to see yall soon. if any squads are recruting im looking. i think ill buy an old junk computer n load 98 in it. i hear bad things bout xp.. n my vista sure as hell wont work.

SJ =X=
I got it out and started playing yesterday. PM me and I'll help you out with finding a copy.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
steampowered.com.com has DF1 (USD-5.00 under) and most of the other as will under USD-10.00

direct download version of the game be install after they been downloaded into progame file/ steam (folder)

i think they will e-mail the key-code for the game to you asap! as soon it paid for too

really don't know reason i never got a paid game from them, but i read thats what they do. thinking of buy a game Bioshock 1 and 2 from them soon

maybe other who got a game from them can tell you how it all workout in the end

Delta Force: retail page for all
link: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=Delta+Force

Details about steampower software browser link: http://store.steampowered.com/about/

they all so have special deals on buying the whole serials as will. like in DF: 1-Extreme 2

i think it would be better then buying it from e-bay or any other reason it not use or chance of buying a game and key-code been banned/ lock
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 01-04-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:54 PM
--BulletMagnet-- is offline --BulletMagnet--
DF2 Forever

Send a message via MSN to --BulletMagnet--
Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
i think it would be better then buying it from e-bay or any other reason it not use or chance of buying a game and key-code been banned/ lock
I lost my DF1 CD Key and was able to use my DF2 one, LoL!

The direct download may be more strict, however.
Old 01-07-2010, 03:37 AM
Smoke_Jaguar is offline Smoke_Jaguar

awsome. ill look into it friday morn. im at work now..and up to my ears in wrecks..damn snow storm. mississippians forget how to drive when powder hits the interstate. hopefully i can get it to work with vista till i can find an old 98 equiped p3 dino.
SJ =X=
Old 01-25-2010, 08:37 AM
Crazy Horse is offline Crazy Horse

I play DF1 on 2 different XP machines with no problem, so no worries there. I think the black screen router issue has prevented more ppl from playing than XP, even though the fix is easy.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:06 PM
guille is offline guille

how many are still playing df1 these days? i have 2 cd keys but no discs any more. just the cases n sleves. i'd like to go back in time in df1 for a while i think it would be fun since nobody wants to get into nso mod really for ts. i still have the old aussie sniper and .50 sniper club pages. we used to host the best sniper maps anywhere back then lol