Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > Humor & Jokes

Humor & Jokes Got a funny joke or a funny email? Post it so we can all laugh!

Old 06-10-2009, 05:26 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
Biggrin F My Life

http://www.fmylife.com/

very funny site

any that you see on there that is really funny, post 'em up!!

Old 06-10-2009, 05:37 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
oh man here is a good one:

"Today, I got hypnotized at my school's variety show. Apparently, when asked to do something I enjoy doing, I began to violently hump the floor. FML"

Old 06-10-2009, 07:40 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
god thats funny as hell.

nice find sharp
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 06-12-2009, 09:53 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Quote:
Today, my boyfriend of almost a year told me he thinks he might be gay. I took off my shirt, sexily climbed over him and began to kiss him passionately. "What do you think now?" I said seductively. His response? "Now I'm sure I'm gay." FML

Old 06-12-2009, 04:55 PM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

lol

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010
Old 06-12-2009, 04:57 PM
"dalasmurdeR"

Quote:
Today, In my science class I sit next to my friend Jill. My teacher always gets our names confused caling me Jill & her Liz. She decided to combine our names. I'm now known as Jizz. My teacher clearly has no idea what it means. FML

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

R.I.P Murphy
Old 06-12-2009, 05:09 PM
"dalasmurdeR"

Quote:
Today, I was on my way home from a friend's house late at night. Driving up a hill, I see a deer run across the road. I love deer, so I stared at it as it hopped the fence on the other side. I then felt a huge bump as my car hit the other deer that was behind it. FML

R.I.P Murphy
Old 07-28-2009, 12:23 PM
"dalasmurdeR"

Quote:
Today, I wake up, switch on TV and the first thing I see is the picture of a wanted rapist who looks just like me. I’m afraid to leave home. FML

R.I.P Murphy
Old 07-28-2009, 09:05 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I used to read that site when I was bored in lecture... after busting out laughing a few times I had to stop.. Good site when your bored .. Theres another one by the same guy it's the opposite: http://www.givesmehope.com/. Not nearly as funny

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 07-28-2009, 09:53 PM
Chief ADFP

Biggrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShArP View Post
oh man here is a good one:

"Today, I got hypnotized at my school's variety show. Apparently, when asked to do something I enjoy doing, I began to violently hump the floor. FML"
i known a guy once got hypnotized at a night club magic show! they were told "when ever they heard the numbers 77 they had to call their mother and would do anything to call them!" as if the world was coming to a end! they had to call them on a telephone!

and after they was release after being hypnotized all the people started to yell 77, the guy started a fight with a bartender to get a hold of the phone behind the bar. every one was laughing out loud.

think another guy was told he is a chicken and another guy was told he was a stripper & a girl who never had any kids in her life! was told she was now a mother of six kids and all of them was out around the table playing each other! she was told please get your kids together in one area off to one side stage. don't ask what kids was her's? she ran around picking out one after another adult saying to them "get your butt over there and stop crying!" funny as hell
Old 07-29-2009, 09:10 AM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Quote:
Today, I went to the grocery store. My checker was very hot. When it came time for me to pay, I swiped my debit card & the machine kept rejecting it. Sure that I had money in my account, I did it again, before the cute checker informed me that I was swiping my driver's license, not my debit. FML

Old 08-06-2009, 09:57 PM
jhen110 is offline jhen110

Old 08-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Chief ADFP

no then like the love of cold steel it will never do you bad or wrong

unlike people they lie, steal, hurt each other but cold steel can give life or death in the holder of the cold steel is the power do good or bad deeds.

cold steel can be anything knife, gun, rifle, medical tools.........even a car/ truck in one hold's the fate of many!
Old 08-06-2009, 11:14 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Someone posted a link to that site somewhere in the spam section and since then I've been going there regularly. Good stuff there!
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 08-07-2009, 08:38 AM
"dalasmurdeR"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhen110 View Post
u got that out of my sig didnt u?

R.I.P Murphy
Old 08-07-2009, 02:35 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Quote:
Today, my boss called me into his office. He had a huge smile on his face, so I assumed I was going to get promoted. He then sat down, and told me that he had been sleeping with my wife for the last three months. He still had a huge smile on his face. FML

Old 08-07-2009, 02:40 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Quote:
Today, I found what I assumed was my laptop, though my mother has the same one. As I opened it, I was greeted by a video of my father waving. He wasn't using his hands. FML

Old 08-07-2009, 09:39 PM
"dalasmurdeR"

read both of those 2 day, lol, wish i could post the ones that involve sex, those ones are awesome

R.I.P Murphy
Old 09-07-2009, 05:37 PM
"dalasmurdeR"

Quote:
Today I was arguing with my dad. I called him a geriatric fool. He replied with "Well at least I know who my biological father is." I have no idea if he's joking. FML
A comment:
Quote:
regardless of him being/not being your real father, thats just a f***ed up thing to say.

R.I.P Murphy
Old 09-07-2009, 06:08 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

^ LOL! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned

Tags
f my life