Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 09-27-2007, 10:41 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
eek Damn food...!

So ten minutes ago, I go to the kitchen to get some rice for my "pasta" I cooked (which was poorly cooked since I'm not a cook), and then I found... SH!Tloads of mould... The rice was in a cooking pan that was left on top of the microwave for me for about over a week or so...

I then chucked the crap into the sink, ran the water, and got some dishwashing liquid and chucked that in (hey, it kills the smell).

Then I go get some boiled eggs which were left in the egg pot for like, a week or so as well lol, and I cracked one, and it was rotten... How the heck am I supposed to know an egg could get rotten in its shell lol?

Then we got this red bucket in the house where we chuck our food scraps in and then when it's full or so we chuck it in the paddock outside.

Well, I lost my appetite, and I don't want the rotten eggs and rice inside the house, so I went for a dash and chucked all that stuff out...

I've really lost my appetite. Besides, the fridge was full so I couldn't put any rice in - in the first place. And besides, I didn't realize rice could go off when it was covered in such a pan...

I really gotta learn about food more...

My own food has turned against meh!

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-28-2007, 12:28 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
Chris, maybe someone is saying that you shouldn't be eating lol

Old 09-28-2007, 03:02 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
ask your family or school see if they have a cooking class you can take.

no shame in taking cooking classes, yea a lot of girls are in there! but hey the pays check is great in real world job field.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

that aint bad, i was eating some cake a few year back and i got done with my second poece and looked and seen a slight furry part on it and i found out i was eating moldy cake.

and one time i was really realy hungry and got a bowl of cereal and half way done i knoticedi had been eating wevels , the little black bugs that eat wheat products, i said the hell with it and finished the rest, lol.

and 1 time i was eating the cheese filled chicken nuggets and bit into 1 that was green.

and what ya got in the cabnet? i like food but not really a cook.

i do not like them sam i am, i dont like green eggs and ham.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Roshi is offline Roshi

lolz Chief cooking class's where i went was all guys that why i didnt take them but then again im a pretty good cook so i never needed them ^_^

----------------------------------------------

[]==[_'_'_'_'_']=----- <^>(O_o)<^>
Old 09-28-2007, 08:38 PM

We had cooking classes at Term 1 and half of Term 2. They're useless. I don't even like the teacher anyway lol (we had like a million lessons on "food safety" - maybe the students should teach her "health safety" - considering she smokes lol).

All I really need to know is how to get the ovens going all good and that. I probably will know how to use them if I tried, but to be safe, I leave them alone. Besides, cooking class won't even solve that - the stoves and ovens there are all different to the ones at home.

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 09-29-2007, 01:13 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
gee chrispy you have a hard life ahead of you dealing with food & cooking, can see you going to the hospital a lot

you should see about taken them class over again.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 09-29-2007, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by William
gee chrispy you have a hard life ahead of you dealing with food & cooking, can see you going to the hospital a lot

you should see about taken them class over again.
The school I go to isn't one of them fancy schools where you can just sign up for a cooking class or whatever. We do every subject on cycle (so one term might be cooking, next term might be graphics, next term computers, etc.). So we'll probably do it again next term or perhaps next year even...

BTW, mum happened to come back home today to find another bowl full of mouldy rice... Didn't even realize... And also found the milk in the jug made by powdered milk was off...

Chris
Old 10-04-2007, 06:18 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Hehe once I was living in the south of our state and they have this really nasty ants.

Once my dad started to eat this bag of doritos and he was like half way through with the back when he noticed there were a ton of them all over inside of the bag. Hehehehe

In Brazil in order to not have ants get into your food you have to stick it in the refrigerator...I mean anything..any kind of food. It sucked.
Old 10-05-2007, 03:58 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Reminds me of that time I was at the table for breakfast at my Aunts, I go to drink my glass of milk and it tastes like someone took a wiz in it.It was spoiled milk, my aunt thought I was just trying to get out of drinking it lol, until my uncle gave it a try.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 10-05-2007, 10:44 AM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
ohhhh gross spoiled MILK is so NASTY!!!!!!!!!! :vomit:
Old 10-05-2007, 01:46 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Rice in a fridge? Doesn't need to be in a fridge unless it's already boiled But it must be in a container that does not let in any moisture

My father drank a lot of spoiled milk as a kid. The colour of the milk was actually a mix of white and blue Didn't have a fridge so it was in room temperature in a week or so

I guess I'm a bit spoiled of having several professional chefs as cousins and other relatives, two of my cousins are chefs at a 5 star restaurant (Restaurant Fond, which has actually been praised around the world, both by new york times and a french gourmet magazine, forgot what it's called heh) and my father has a past as butcher and chef so I learn a lot! And I can definitely prepare a good dinner. My sister is also a chef but she doesn't work as it anymore.

My photography website