Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 12-09-2003, 05:18 PM
Askival is offline Askival

Newbie Help pls

Can you help a DF2 newbie?

I picked up a copy of DF2 at a car boot sale and it appears to be a pukka copy but I was not prompted for a key when I installed it. My mate bought a bargain bin copy when he heard that I got one and he needs to enter a key - do I have a dodgy copy? the printing in the disc appears to be professional and I updated from the Novalogic site without any problem.

I got a battered box, disc and no manual, when I enter online games I always end up with a baretta sniper rifle, how can I change my starting weapon?

I played in a few online games and did not too bad (I'm a QII vet so it was easy to adjust). I went to one server where I am convinced that I was hitting some people and yet they either did not die or took between 2 and 5 sniper hits to kill them when I die with a single shot, also some people arrived with guns with a ridiculous fire rate - were these guys using cheats? If so how can I find cheat free servers?

Many Thanks Guys

Andy
I play under the name 'Fluffy Bunny' which shows how serious a gamer I am :-)
Old 12-10-2003, 05:23 AM

Bad form to reply to my own post but having read it I realised that this is a global forum and some parts may be in BritSpeak

The disk appears to be a genuine disk with printing on the disc etc.

sorry for any confusion.
Old 12-10-2003, 03:52 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
try this...... to change your weapon, do this. start the game up and choose your character. whe u choose your character and click accept soldier, there will be some options there of what you can do.The forth option down is called (in english) multiplayer options. click that and the click join multiplayer game. When you do this, this will take you to a screen that will show you current gear on the bottem left corner. Right below that, it will have a change gear option. Click on that and you will be brought to a weapon selection. And there you go, you should be able to choose a weapon and other things.

On you killing problem, when u shot them, they might of had spawn armor. Also when u shoot, you can hit them and blood will shoot out but that might mean that u just hurt em not kill em. You want to get a direct hit on him. (lol this has happend to me also when i snipe) If they are cheating, you can mostly tell if they are. They will be running faster that eveyone else. A speed cheat. There are many other cheats out there so i dont want to go into all of that. You can tell when a player is cheating.Well i hope this will solve your problem with your game and gl on DF2

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 12-10-2003, 04:24 PM
Choir Boy is offline Choir Boy

No one here will give you a Delta Force CD key. Guess what? You're in luck because Novalogic does...

Tell your friend to go to this link

http://www.novalogic.com/supportarticle.asp?ID=79

Has a working DF2 cd key to install his game.
Old 12-11-2003, 12:05 PM

Thanks Choirboy but I was maybe unclear in my post.

I was wondering if there was something wrong with my disc because I don't need to use a code to install and he does (and he has one since he bought his copy last week).

Did early releases need a key?

Thanks again
Old 12-11-2003, 03:35 PM
Choir Boy is offline Choir Boy

All DF games have come with cd key prompting..