Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-08-2003, 10:56 AM
LEAD_RAIN is offline LEAD_RAIN

What is wrong with my graphics

I have been playing Delta Force games since DF2. Was loving the last BHD demo. Now with this new demo, things have gone to crap on me. I can see many graphics like the buildings and such. The helos are just ppl flying through the air lol. I cant even see my own weapon. Please help me here.
Old 02-08-2003, 11:59 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
ur gfx card might be dated, what is it?
Old 02-08-2003, 12:49 PM

I have an S3 Graphics ProSavage. What do I do now. lol I am lost man.
Old 02-08-2003, 07:41 PM
STEALTH is offline STEALTH

Sounds Like 4-5-6 years Dated.. U do need a New Vid Card.
Old 02-08-2003, 07:47 PM

the computer is only one year old man. Is the final game going to be this way. That would suck. Dont want to have to lay out $150-$200 just to play a $40 dollar game
Old 02-08-2003, 08:22 PM

Man, is there even a semi-good video card out there for less than $200. I really want to play the new Delta Force when it hits the shelf lol.
Old 02-09-2003, 10:28 AM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
just get a good vidcard cost sum money but last longer.
H&^l i bought GF4 ti4600 at the moment it came out. And now waiting till the 64 bit comps are finalized... then im ready for another 3 years be4 buying new stuff

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 02-09-2003, 12:22 PM
SSGWarHog is offline SSGWarHog

Send a message via ICQ to SSGWarHog
How To Set up the New BHD Demo 2 and Master Addon V1.1

First off the major problems with the demo2 are graphics related and second most people are installing it incorrectly ( this is a general statement not directed at anyone)

If you follow this below which has been posted here earlier you will get it working correctly.

This was put togeher by Viper <)c4(>
and posted on dfbhd.dk and devilsclws.net

If you read this carefully and maybe print it our you will be up and running.

How To Set up the New Black Hawk Down Demo 2
How to make New Demo2 Work in TDM
By Viper formerly =1DF=

Join me in my server: *C4* Master Addon Server

This is divided into two sections- Those who just play and those who will host...

First and Formost you MUST UNINSTALL ALL VERSIONS OF BHD DEMO AND BETA VERSIONS……IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS….ALSO IF YOU INTEND TO HOST YOU MUST BE USING WINDOWS 2000 OR XP AS STATED ON NOVALOGICS SITE

For those who just play:

1. Go to http://download.nvidia.com/downloads...a/DFBHDD_D.exe and download the new demo- ...... DO NOT DELETE INSTALL FILES AFTER INSTALL- you may need them again in the future.

2. Go to www.devilsclaws.net site and register if you have not. Then click downloads- then click BHD DEMO 2- then click addon and download and SAVE it- do not install and do not delete after you install....

3. Install the game (again do not delete the downloaded install file- keep it incase you need it in the future...Now run the game ONCE and go play in a game for a few minutes. This will test your system and get the program files operational...

(4.Players only on this one) Now install the Master Addon you downloaded from DevilsClaws Site....Do not delete it after....Now to start game you must start the Master Addon and select the tye of game you are going to play....You should now be up and running- If you have problems at this point then you have a problem with your video card- Check for new drivers for your operating system- or you may need to upgrade to Windows XP if you don't have it- it is the game requiring this.....

For those who Host:

Do Steps One and Two and Three above and stop there.....

(4. Those who intend to host need to do this) After installing and running game- go back to Devils Claws Site and chose which maps you want and download them......

5. Install the new maps (these maps have an installer) by running the installer and make sure to PHYSICALLY point them to the Demo Folder- make certain you are pointing them to the proper place (C:\Program Files\NovaLogic\Delta Force Black Hawk Down Demo)....

6. Now install the Master Addon (YOU MUST USE WINDOWS XP IN ORDER TO HOST- THIS IS A GAME PROBLEM WITH THE MASTER ADDON)

7. Run the game by selecting the master addon and chosing type of game you are going to host......Keep a pen and paper handy for notes at this point....

8. Run and test each and every map first before hosting any games for anyone and note which maps have problems- If you have problems then you will have to start all over only this time do not install the maps with problems....The rest will work................

IMPORTANT READ THIS:

1)If you are using Direct X 9.0 and windows 98 you may have problems...It has to do with video drivers

2)Even with some of the 32 mb video cards there is still a problem with the game- it is not the Master Addon....You may not see bldgs, etc.....upgrade your drivers or get a new card
3) You must use Master Addon to play or host anything other than CTF (Capture The Flag)

NOTE: there are still problems but that is the game and not the add on
Old 02-15-2003, 03:22 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
did all that it still suck like hell.
top it off it crash my system 4x in a roll after i fix the pc try it again dame me it crash again ok i unstill it play DF:LW & DF:TFD they work great DF:BHD Demo in my book sucks the like i neven seen
1.) instill DF:BHD Demo in
2.) updated it
3.) added in the addon only to use not to host with.
oops me gone online into novaworld area it stop there lockup faster then i can move, 2nd time crash my system fast.

Sorry DF:BHD Demo 2 Vr 7.33 is dead

Can't wait till the real thing i get it DF:BHD full Vr and pay $40.00us Dollares to only trash it hope not
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 02-15-2003, 10:54 AM

THANKS ALL

Thanks for all the help people. It does look like I have to upgrade my video card. That is the same thing I got from the support group at NOVALOGIC. Again, thanks for the help.
Old 02-15-2003, 11:46 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

You can get a geforce2 that will run bhd for like 40 bucks.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 02-17-2003, 05:05 PM

A GeForce 2 is good enough? I dont have to go for the GeForce 4? I was looking at both today at the local Wal-Mart. The GeForce 2 was selling for 49.99 or the GF4 was 88.99.