Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 01-08-2003, 06:40 AM
Desciple is offline Desciple

Farewell DF Community

I have said farewell for many times now. I have not been able to play any online games for about six months now. It doesn't appear to be changing anytime soon. I have only had access to forums via work computer. I recently pissed off some very dear friends by spamming the heck out of their forum. Although it could be considered wrong, I should not have been punted from forum, basically. Given the fact that some of them really don't know who C U DIE is, I forgive them.

I really and truly miss the glory days of ~VS~ with Viper, Enforcer, Panther, Glad, Vixen, C U DIE (myself) and many others whom made the game enjoyable and the friendships unbreakable.

I have made many friends while in the DF community other than the ones listed above such as: Zz, StevieB, Coldfire, Angel, Sally, Doom, Skin, and many others.

I will miss you all and I am still reachable via email.

Now notes to those who mean alot to me and I am grateful for all of their help.

Panther - You have been much more than an online buddy. You have helped me understand the workings of programs, utilities and other assitances that I will not mention. Thank You, FRIEND and Brother.

Viper - You were a great leader and friend. Thank you for your guidance and the oppurtunity to lead the best squad in DFLW.

Enforcer - My prayers are with you my friend. I know that times are confusing and things just aren't going the way they should. I am praying for you and thank you for being my friend. I really enjoyed driving three hours one way to meet up with you on that cold November in 2001. Keep that truck between the lines Shorty.

Glad - It took me along time to learn who you were. Once I did, I found a friend for life. You and Vixen mean the world to me and thank you for all of your kindness.

I met all of these fine young fellows during my brief stay at a squad called Doom Patrol. There were many more whom I would consider to be friends and please forgive me if your name was not mentioned.

The reason for this departure is of great concern and I do not wish to tick anyone else off per my potential use of their forum. This is many ways was my only means of contact with all of my friends and I may come back from time to time to say hello. For the most part however, I will be GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Farewell and good luck with the site guys. You have come along way and I am so very proud of all the administrators at DFHQ for all of their hard work in making this the most awesome DF community around.

I have learned alot from you guys and somethings I wish that I hadn't. Because the anger in me right now wants to do something that I would regret. Not here, but somewhere else. I cannot do that however. I would be wrong and I would regret turning on my so called friends.

Take care and thank you for letting me vent here.

Peace and GOD Bless you all.

I am out.

C U DIE L8r

I have lost my mind, can you help me?

Send Siggies..............
Mark 8:34-38 And he called to him the multitude with his disciples, and said to them, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it;and whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it. For what does it profit a man, to gain the whole world and forfeit his life? For what can a man give in return for his life? For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him will the Son of man also be ashamed, when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels."
Old 01-08-2003, 10:53 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Well c_u, you are one person I didn't want to see go. But sometimes you just have to let life take over. I wish you the best of luck in the future and hope you have a great live.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 01-08-2003, 05:46 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Ya Desicple, you taught me a lot. Thank you, and good luck with the rest of your life.

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 01-09-2003, 09:04 AM
STEALTH is offline STEALTH

Maybe you can return when DF 6-7-8 comes out and you have a great gaming connection.

Peace and GOD Bless you CU!