Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Joint Operations

Joint Operations Anything about the Joint Operations series of games.

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Post Found a trainer? Send it to Punkbuster

email Join Ops trainers to research@evenbalance.com and jtaubel@novalogic.com
Old 06-27-2004, 01:19 PM
JonM is offline JonM

all ready found one...now do i have to down load it, or can i send them website url, i do not trust downloading trainers Don't want to get a virus.
Old 06-27-2004, 02:21 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Download it, virus scan it, then put it as a zip file and send to the email addy`s above
Old 06-27-2004, 02:37 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
i found a whole website that has tons of trainers cheats and mods...i mean tons of trainers for like every pc game out there...not sure if i should post them here but

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 06-27-2004, 03:16 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

do NOT post it here
Old 06-27-2004, 04:09 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
do NOT post it here
Theres your answer
Old 06-27-2004, 04:43 PM
.enfo. is offline .enfo.

Send a message via ICQ to .enfo.
PM it or just email it

Supporter > < Supporter
Quote:
Originally posted by A TIN OF GAS
enfo... u suck!

p.s. love ya really enfo
Old 06-27-2004, 05:05 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
Quote:
do NOT post it here
yes sir, im sending it now

Quote:
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 06-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
send the e-mail to punkbuster with a link to the trainer on that page or e-mail the whole web-page to them. never download something you don't trust you may get a virus from it anyway. punkbuster will go there and get it.

BF: 1942. i email the whole web page were ever i find a cheater tool i then send to punkbuster.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 06-27-2004, 08:13 PM
teej is offline teej

well i dont cheat so i dont download i just somehow stumbled over this website

Quote:
Old 06-28-2004, 04:46 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

haha yeah m8
Old 06-28-2004, 11:31 AM
teej is offline teej

Quote:
haha yeah m8
lol leave me alone

Quote:
Old 06-28-2004, 11:43 AM
Chief ADFP

were what punkbuster says about it all:
DO not download cheats or trainers at all!!! only send a link to it were it can be download from.

Quote:
Dated: Joined: 14-December 02
By: Terrynator
The policy at PunksBusted along with many server administrators is a zero tolerance for cheats on your computer.
If our checks find cheat programs or associated files you will be banned by the AMBL. It doesn't matter if you claim you were not using them at the time.
Here it is in simple understandable language.
It is not your place to download or test cheats... That is EvenBalance's job... PERIOD.

Some cheats are so buried in your file system, you will find it difficult to remove all traces of them. We know where a lot of them are located and we do actively check for them. Saying you don't use them in online gaming or that you thought you had cleaned them out, will not get you removed from the AMBL system. The gaming communities are no longer tolerant of any cheat found on your computer. Keep cheats off of your computer!

======================================
Added note, that history has proven correct:

Some cheats may contain hidden trojans or viruses. The most common are trojans that allow the author to gain information from your computer. These could be cd-key stealers, keyloggers, or much, much worse.

Your simple antivirus software such as Norton or McaFee will not protect you from these types of specially built trojans. They are created specifically for that game cheat and are not widely spread outside of gaming. Just as cheats try and hide from PunkBuster, so do these trojans try and hide from antivirus software. Antivirus software companies don't go out of their way to develop countermeasures to these small scale trojans that affect a few hundred people. Your local cheat writer that writes programs that try to avoid PB, means he also has the skill required to write these trojans.
The Cheat sites use the same kinds of programs you do, so they are just as ineffective at saying the cheats are safe.

Using a decompiler to check a cheat is often not an effective way to check for trojans in a cheat. It is very easy to fool these decompilers so the trojan code will not be easily exposed.

Your firewall will not protect you either. The trojan can easily use ports you have left open for things like your web browser, icq, ftp, mail etc. Some trojans will only activate when your browser or other program is open. They do this to help hide their outgoing activity. The transfer happens so fast you will never notice it.

Cheat writers need a supply of cd-keys to test their cheat development against PunkBuster and to get cd-keys for the games and for programs they may not legitimately own. Don't help them get a fresh supply and risk yourself getting banned in the process. Why would anyone trust some unknown punk hiding his identity on the internet that writes cheats. Who else is he cheating? The cheaters most likely.

Don't believe this. Here are just a couple of examples from history, using standard antivirus tools. These are the easy ones integrated by less skilled cheat writers.
1) Xenoxv2- Counter-Strike ---- Backdoor MoSucker Trojan
2) Team Fortress Classics - anti_conc_1.0d_by_da_buzz.rar and CD411XQZ --- TR-CleXe.hacktool - OGC.exe
3) Weaponhack.zip - Tactical Ops ---- Heuristic detection ---- Pwd Trojan
The list goes on.
link: http://www.punksbusted.com/modules.php?name=Forums

Last edited by Hellfighter; 06-28-2004 at 01:05 PM.
Old 07-01-2004, 02:39 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Sad

I cannot believe this crap has started already! Why do these morons do it? It's a new game and there are a lot of cheats and trainers available for it already? I just think it is very sad that some people find it neccessary to sink this low because after all it's only a bloody game!

Regards
Old 07-01-2004, 03:51 AM
Chief ADFP

yea it suck big time
so get them cheats tools (trainers) you may think hey i like to see what it is, even offline bad new's if you try it the item will instill it bugs and if some items get seen by PB software that are in there be ready to be banned asap even if you don't use it online at all and try it out 1x.

by the way if i understand this if you cheated in DFLW sample and a item Punkbuster see a item in your system HHD and play Jops in there you may get banned asap. best get a tech to look over your system go to a tech-support site and have them help you to look it over some are free. Don't be a fool if you cheat at all don't buy the game you waste your money and get banned really fast for good. they look for a file type that has to do with cheat items if they see it your out of luck.

PB is a service who are paid by Nova to monitor their servers and handle them, like a car dealer sale you buy a car you have to have Car.ins on it. you have trouble with them contact's PB and not nova about you being banned from their servers.

They are a free service they be more then happy to help all and do a checkup on your system you get the tools and post a log file of it into their forum they look over it if they see a virus,spyware,ad-ware they will tell you asap with in 48hrs. you will some tools they tell everything you need to do. like here they only ask if you can send some money their way to support them. their no cost for them to help you they do it anyway.

BADDOG
they are cheaters addict who get a cheap feel on others and some time make rank faster to fake others into believing they are a great player.

will i do know i am 100% clean no cheat been in my system or been use at all after i upgraded it all i stay away from them totally. i did some time all go got them zip file to see if they did have virus to them and did not even taken out the trainers at all, antivrus lost it mind you get a trojan horse from this zip-file and one was a R&R file type (winRAR). so don't think iyou not get them at all you will stay away from trainers (cheat tools) totally

Last edited by Hellfighter; 07-01-2004 at 04:45 AM.
Old 07-22-2004, 08:33 AM
bobsm8 is offline bobsm8

Send a message via ICQ to bobsm8
Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
I cannot believe this crap has started already! Why do these morons do it? It's a new game and there are a lot of cheats and trainers available for it already? I just think it is very sad that some people find it neccessary to sink this low because after all it's only a bloody game!
that about sums my feeling sup

Give 100% ......or Give Nothing

B.A.F
Old 10-31-2004, 03:57 PM
Chief ADFP

will i did found a new site and i reported in to them
Copy of the e-mail:
Reply from: Glenn Courington [glenn*evenbalance*com]
Subject: RE: cheater site: they make trainers in this site. for all the games you support

body:

glenn: Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to send us this link. We will add it to our database if needed. If you ever find other links or cheats feel free to pass them along to us at research@evenbalance.com

Thanks again!

Glenn

Research

Even Balance, Inc.

research@evenbalance.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------
ways send the link were these cheats item can be found at research@evenbalance.com and never ever down-load them at all stay away from these things they are no-good at all.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-31-2004 at 04:07 PM.
Old 07-16-2005, 03:31 PM
Chief ADFP

you know what i hear all the time a cheater saying oh it ok don't have any-virus in them at all, yea right take your chance if it get your key-codes and key-loger trojan horse kiss your account good bye, they get all key type you did to log-in and your account has been change to another user lol hear it all the time now. in older Delta Force games as will as halo, BF: 1942 too see them say and there some fool who falls for it.
Old 07-16-2005, 03:42 PM
katana*GFR* is offline katana*GFR*

Send a message via ICQ to katana*GFR* Send a message via MSN to katana*GFR*
hmm im having Visual Studio .Net on my comp.. what if they start a scan and say they found malicious files on my computer.. while they actually belong to a project im working on?....
gives me stuff to think about...

Found on Youtube:
Quote:
And if Newton Faulkner's voice can be described as "R&B" then Kurt Cobain must be a member of Boyz II Men.
Link here
Old 07-16-2005, 04:02 PM
Chief ADFP

na it known files they know what they are and not any programs. your safe.

Visual Studio .Net think there is a newer virsion out now release last 30days i think anyways i really think your safe
Closed Thread