Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Britman is offline Britman

oil rig buildings

Hey all

I'm wondering since i downloaded and installed the terranova exp mod and ts update i cant seem to find the oil rig objects and buildings, also some other small things have disapeared too.

If i remove terranova.pff and leave the terra_o2.pff in the mod folder they appear again. Should the terranova.pff file be removed totally?. Also some of the oil rig sections when scrolling through the list dont appear like...oil pipe sections 1 to 4 and oil tank A B C., Oil valve offshore oil platform 1,2,3. I'm thinking this is an install problem and the editor isnt unlocked at all but would appriciate some clarity if possible.

Is there a way to recover these or is this just the terranova exp and ts update that does this?.

(sorry also i think i posted in the wrong section)

Many thanks

Britman

Last edited by Britman; 01-16-2006 at 04:26 AM.
Old 01-16-2006, 05:02 AM
Britman is offline Britman

I see what the problem was, i have different versions of the map editor in my dfbhd folder. From what i can tell version 2.06b along with the older version are required to get the disired objects you want in your map. This means opening 2 maybe three different versions of the mission editor to make a map with certain details and objects... kinda sucks.

The ...oil pipe sections 1 to 4 and oil tank A B C., Oil valve offshore oil platform 1,2,3 are still missing but i'll survive!

Anyone tryed adding all the objects from terranova.pff and terra_02.pff to combine all the objects and details into one file? Thus hopfully making one editor reads all files? If so did it work and maybe put it up for download or provide a link if possible!

Many thanks

Britman

Last edited by Britman; 01-16-2006 at 05:09 AM.