Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 11-26-2004, 03:50 PM
CrazyNut=OC= is offline CrazyNut=OC=

Send a message via ICQ to CrazyNut=OC=
=OC= Recruiting JO and BHD

About Us
The Past:

=OC= (Organized Crime) was started in November of 2003 by the founders of ~HS~ (HitSquad) we decided to leave the ~HS~ squad we started way back in 1998 and head in a new direction. While it was hard leaving our friends we both looked forward to the challenge that lied ahead and it wasn't long before we recruited new members, finished our website and started gaining recongnition for =OC=.

The Future:

As =OC= adds new members and continues to build alliances we know we will endure all that is thrown at us because we are committed to one idea, and that idea is "FAMILY" yes we consider ourselves a family in the Delta Force community and all of our family members are bonded by a common interest and goal. For those who are members of =OC= I am my brothers keeper and I have your back as you have mine, and for those who aspire to become an =OC= member you must be able to sacrafice yourself for the greater good and continued growth of the "FAMILY"
You:
Come on out and get to know us, we would appreciate to have you as a friend and have some kickass times. Add your squad to our SQUAD DATA BASE.

God bless us all and God bless =OC=
Visit us at http://www.organized-crime.org