Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Novahq.net Specific > News

News News and comment posting for the main page. Use this forum to submit your news.

Old 10-23-2003, 06:52 PM
OriasLrG is offline OriasLrG

DFNCN -- Delta Force Non-Cheat Network

Hackers, Cheaters, Trainers, Maggets....We hate em......Do you? The DFNCN -- Delta Force Non-Cheat Network -- is now looking for staff!! We have already got 11 cheaters banned in the last this week. We want you to help us ban more! Our goal every 1-2 weeks, our goal is to get 25+ cheaters banned to make our game cleaner and better. We take part in helping novaworld get rid of those maggets trying to take over our games! The question is......do you do your part in cleaning up our games? If you would --seriously -- like to help us clean up our games, please email me at ettdema@hotmail.com or visit us at http://www.xsorbit2.com/users/deltaf...work/index.cgi . If your squad would like to be a DFNCN Official squad please visit our forums located above ^^^ or email us at dfncnsupport@hotmail.com Remember.....we want to clean up our games....do you want to help us?

My Email: My Email

DFNCN Support: DFNCN Support

Forums: DFNCN Forums

KoS.Orias -- DFNCN --

Old 10-24-2003, 01:45 PM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

I WUD LUV TO HELP YA M8 MOST HAPPY IF I WOULD
Old 10-25-2003, 09:06 PM
Choirboy
Unregistered

I don't think a goal of banning 25 people a week is a great thing to say...

one it may promote more cheating, or 2 it may get non cheaters banned just because someone on that staff wants to make a new record...
Old 10-26-2003, 04:09 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

You do have a point, but we need to ban cheaters
Old 10-26-2003, 08:31 AM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
Yes but in order to have a person banned you do need proof
Old 10-26-2003, 09:19 AM
OriasLrG is offline OriasLrG

exactly...Blunt would know because he is on the staff!!

Old 10-26-2003, 10:44 AM
SABER is offline SABER

Send a message via AIM to SABER
I will help I have pics of cheaters I can give you guys
Old 10-26-2003, 10:50 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

Do we have any programme to pick out the cheaters, laso i have programm called screen shooter which will be able to take pictures of the cheaters cheating... or maybe not
Old 10-26-2003, 10:56 AM
SABER is offline SABER

Send a message via AIM to SABER
Screen shots of cheaters coming soon
Old 10-26-2003, 12:19 PM
Rapid12 is offline Rapid12

How can you tellif someone is cheating? Like when you shoot them and they don't die?
Old 10-26-2003, 01:23 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
na thats only lag time there no cheat for that ,sooner or later you see their name come up on the kills listing. the data gets in a bet to late whats happens from you ar him its get in to late.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 10-26-2003, 01:41 PM
Rapid12 is offline Rapid12

So what does one look out for in a cheat??
Old 10-26-2003, 01:50 PM
Chief ADFP

mostly now days you see speed cheaters, walk thru/walls cheater. there are some others one.

speed cheaters: catch them on a SS use the big map takes 2ea SS were he started at and were you got to. you have tobe on his team for it to work. the team members set a stander on how fast he's moving.

walk thru walls: try to get a SS of him going into the wall half way in or under you inside a builden under you. best works if you are on his team again.

go to www.novaworld.com use the player search option on top ( you don't need to log-in to use it).

copy and past the info (Name game type url link) and search for his NW Account info starts with PCID add that to the cheater report he can't change that at all.
Old 10-26-2003, 01:51 PM
Chief ADFP

Type-o

speed cheaters: catch them on a SS use the big map takes 2ea SS were he started at and were "he" got to. you have tobe on his team for it to work. the team members set a stander on how fast he's moving.
Old 10-27-2003, 04:29 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

Chief, do you know any cheat blocker programmes that work on DFBHD??
Old 10-27-2003, 11:02 AM
Systemkaos is offline Systemkaos

Send a message via ICQ to Systemkaos
stop by the forums guys at DFNCN forums
Old 10-28-2003, 10:49 AM
Mabakiel is offline Mabakiel

getting screenshots of cheaters is really hard, i mean you would have to time it perfect to get a ss of them going through the wall. and it could still look like somone left scroll lock on while they were typing and they were walking towards teh wall... videos of people cheating would be easy... just be on their team and record.
most cheaters are complete assholes and say stuff like "go ahead and call nova, they wont do anything" or "ive got plenty of cd keys, you cant stop me"... i think that these cheaters should just be ****ed up the ass by nova, they need their entire account and ip banned on the first offense. i think that IP banning would work very nicley...
Old 10-28-2003, 11:03 AM
Mabakiel is offline Mabakiel

also, known cheaters should go ahead and be banned... for example "captain hairy nuts" everyone knows he is a cheater... BAN HIS ASS! also ghost --- 000, hes a cheat and everyone knows it, BAN HIS ASS!

another issue... many people tend to play at night, cheaters seem to love to play at night, since nova is closed.

a vote to kick system could help novaworld games... but it could also ruin them. it would be easy to remove cheaters from games by taking a vote.. but people would also use the vote to kick system in abusive ways.. for example... in a small game, kick out a very good player so you dont have to fight them. maybe the vote to kick system could be tried for a while to see if it works out... but it would probably have to be a 90% or more approval to kick people, and also not allow voting in games with less than 10 people, and probably a limit on how many votes you can call per game, becasue there would be people that would accuse every person that kills them of cheating, and vote to kick them, oh well just some suggestions.

also i would like to know a list of the cheats that are being used by dflw cheaters... ive been accused of having a "raised sight" when i spawn rape from long range... i really dont know who has one or how it works... also "no fog"? "no recoil"? "auto nade/auto aim"? seems impossible to tell who would have these cheats, if they exsist, but i sure as hell dont have any of them