Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 11-05-2006, 02:02 AM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
Imao, you wish.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
I bet your one of those Drug Free Card Holders.The ones they make you sign in elementary and middle school saying you will stay away from drugs and not do them.I bet your one of the people with one still in his wallet lmao am i right?

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 11-05-2006, 02:32 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Dont let people pressure you into it either Chris.. after high school, after all the kids start to mature, you'll see people respect you more for not doing it and your ability to stand up for yourself and say no if thats what you believe.. I just starting saying no when offered, no one made fun of me.. You dont have to do drugs to be 'cool', and if the people you are hangin around with do, then find some new friends..

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 11-05-2006, 06:10 AM
Selina is offline Selina

I used to smoke it a lot when i was in 5th year doing my GCSE's. I stopped going to school and didn't do any of the exams. Im now 17 and sitting through 5th year again. All of my friends are either working or doing A levels now, For example Jonathan is 16, Hes above me. There was always an age gap between me from everyone else because i started school a year later. It means that i will be 18 when i complete my GCSE's.

Everyone that i know who uses some sort of drug is still sitting at home depending on mum or dad, with no job, not studying anything. Its not cool to depend on your mum or dad, I only have a mum and i know i drove her mad last year. Its not cool at all. My sister started smoking weed when she was 15, then that moved onto heroin, Shes been clean of it since the beginning of October but it still has a huge impact on her.

Be careful who you listen to on here Chris. Some have not matured yet.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:15 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
100% what you said Scott.

And no, I'm not one of those Drug Free card holders.

Just worried I'm going to get pressured heaps; think about it. I'm going to Secondary school next year and that's one of the worst bloody schools out there.

But when you think about it, I feel alright right now, just like any other day so the weed hasn't got into me.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 11-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Selina is offline Selina

The main issues you will face in secondry school will be smoking (not weed) and alcohol. Once your in the age group of 15+ then sex will be added to the list. Drugs in secondary schools are not really an issue until your around 16 and over. Since thats the age you will start to go to clubs
Old 11-05-2006, 07:32 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well sex is not bad for you lol!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 11-05-2006, 07:38 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

^^
It could

Don't feel like explaining

I'll say this once and never again. Chris, there is a time and place for everything, and it is high school
Old 11-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

Listen to these people Chris. They're all right (except for .ex. - thats not cool dude!). Just keep away from drugs AND CIGARETTES. I was <---> this close to having a drag myself once, but luckily a teacher came down and busted everyone - except for me cos i used my leet stealth skills and hid in the shadows...(it was at night during some school show thing)...

I dont have much else to add, Selina and Scott pretty much said it al lright there. But dont worry, alcohol and sex is good. Just dont have too much of either or you might as well be a druggy...
Old 11-06-2006, 02:09 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

shudn't drink until ur 18 or it can f up some of your growing.. (didnt stop me from drinking ofcourse.. lol)

yeah, um.. when it comes to sex.. jst b careful..
Old 11-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
ive smoked pot once in my life...but i was so drunk i dont remember..so does it count? lol

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 11-07-2006, 11:40 PM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
well seems like i missed this thread. chris just be careful out there when it comes down to it u must do what u think is right. know one else is gonna be there to make the decision for u. just be strong and stickup for what u think is right. drugs will close alot of doors for u in the world. don't know the laws in your country but i tell yea drugs might feel good at the time but they ussally bring bad things in the long run. I smoked in high school but u know what i don't miss it at all and noone says anything to yea if u don't choose to smoke. the world is way different than grade school.

but to sum it up again make your own decision because its you that it will effect not me.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 11-09-2006, 03:14 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

lol .. if your brain would get affect by just smelling weed .. i wouldn't have a brain lol

it all depends who you hang out with and all that... like me i live in clearwater beach, florida .. a pretty popular place .. i go to clearwater high .. a big highschool .. and drugs are all over the place .. do i smoke? occationaly.. mabey at a party or something on a saturday night .. but im not like these other bums i know that smoke out right after school ..

don't start any tobacco products either .. dont be like me .. i smoke about half a pack a day and i dip at school (cause it's hard to get away with smoking at school lol)

you just got to be carefull .. dont be a dumbass.. me i'm doing fine .. got a pharmacy tech job at a well known pharmacy ..get straight A's .. and pay for everything of mine .. phone .. cloths ..gas .. car insurance .. it's just idiots like people i know that "hate their parents" and just give up in school

and with my job .. i'll tell you right now dont become a pill popper .. they piss me off to no end

and DEFFINATLY don't get into dealing .. not only is it risky **** .. the people you deal with are scum .. and you don't know what their gona do..
Old 11-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
by: marry Horn Apr, 12, 1976
do what right only, keep your mind, body, soul clean. you'll live tobe a old man with many kids and a long life.

other wise do what is right in gods eyes only. he live inside you so remember he knows everything.
keep your body clean you do alright
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 11-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

jesus christ, you guys are going way to hard on this kid

If you don't want to do it, then dont, simple as that :P
Old 11-09-2006, 08:50 PM
ÐoÐ is offline ÐoÐ

Yes why like the drug meth Ice it Destroyes you why do people do it unless your life is awfull but still no resion but you will be ok.

*Life is Strange Like a Moon in the City???*
*Old People Never Stop Chatting I mean Ppl like 90*
*A Star Is Born*
*Killer Misco*
*Watch Out*

*Life Is High*
Old 11-09-2006, 09:06 PM
milk is offline milk

Send a message via AIM to milk
wow, i cant belive i read all 3.25 pages, ne way

i know sum ppl who smoke accasionally theyer alrite, i know 1 kid who started in 7th grade (12yrs old) and hes the stupidist kid in the entire school, 9th grade i asw him 10days total because the state mandated that he go to school for atleast that time. havent seen him in 2 years dont expect to see him ever again, but besides the point. recently i learnde that 1 of my frends smoked alot over the summer and hes fine, his parents found out and he almost was sent to military school. but fom what i read your gunna be fine. My friends bro dose it alot and im usually in the room next to him playin SSB and im fine. im still in high school and i can tell you it is very tempting, but agan refrances to my friend hes not smart at all. THE END *tada!*

you only get out by not going in
http://judgemikdredd.deviantart.com/
Old 11-12-2006, 11:43 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
Quote:
Originally posted by VooDoo-
i live in clearwater beach, florida
i went to sarasota high school.. lol

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 11-16-2006, 01:50 AM
K_DOG is offline K_DOG

never smoke pot

chris bro dont go near that s**t... as soon as u inhail it it stays in ur brain for 3 months and makes u real dosey. havent u ever wondered y jake at skool youst to be real dumb