Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Battlefield / Bad Company

Battlefield / Bad Company Anything about the BF Bad Company series of games.

Old 07-23-2010, 05:31 PM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
BFBC2 first time

Was finally able to get this game...

It's very well done, and I really liked the storyline. It has a lot of humor, that's for sure.

There was a couple of times through the story that I noticed some of the characters slammed COD MW2. LOL!! I didn't see those coming!!!

There was a few things I didn't like about the game itself tho. Such as the considerably low FOV (Field Of View). It makes it very disorienting in CQB and I didn't like it at all. Also, I'm having some problems with switching weapons via the mouse wheel. It only works for me half the time and it switches to random weapons rather than the next slot down or next slot up. Over all it's just very messy and annoying. It's usually a lot quicker just to use the numbers on your keyboard.

But the graphics are awesome and they really pulled off a good cinematic game. I really enjoyed it.....
Old 07-24-2010, 01:03 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Have you played it online yet?

My photography website

Old 07-24-2010, 01:56 PM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
Neh, can't do much gaming on a satellite system. maybe next time I'm somewhere with some high speed I'll give it a try. I hear it's fun.
Old 07-24-2010, 06:03 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Yeah it is, just finnished a game right now

My photography website

Old 07-09-2011, 06:08 AM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny killer View Post
Was finally able to get this game...

It's very well done, and I really liked the storyline. It has a lot of humor, that's for sure.

There was a couple of times through the story that I noticed some of the characters slammed COD MW2. LOL!! I didn't see those coming!!!

There was a few things I didn't like about the game itself tho. Such as the considerably low FOV (Field Of View). It makes it very disorienting in CQB and I didn't like it at all. Also, I'm having some problems with switching weapons via the mouse wheel. It only works for me half the time and it switches to random weapons rather than the next slot down or next slot up. Over all it's just very messy and annoying. It's usually a lot quicker just to use the numbers on your keyboard.

But the graphics are awesome and they really pulled off a good cinematic game. I really enjoyed it.....
The weapon switch problem sounds like insufficient RAM buddy, ie: the xp swap file causing lag or a hamsterish graphics card memory will do it, (nah, more like the ram or another program in the background, you would have a good video card I'm sure, it's the huge strings that the games generate these days, even if a program doesn't use all your ram, puters start swaping memory to the drive at the slightest restriction, (enough free space for the "Pagefile?") and some games choke it up with huge strings.

Last edited by Guest001; 07-09-2011 at 06:26 AM.