Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 10-10-2009, 07:06 AM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Airsoft lets you shoot other people without getting thrown in prison. Whats wrong with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 10-10-2009, 08:28 AM
skinny killer is offline skinny killer
HappyGoLucky

Send a message via Yahoo to skinny killer
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
Airsoft is FTW, because you can have plastic BB versions of all sorts of guns, like the AK, M4, MP5, etc.

Now let me ask you this - do you get a .22 cal version of an M4, or an AK?

actually yes

ruger sels lots of guns like that. you can get Mini UZI submachine guns to M4's and MP5's. hell even a civil war era gatling gun that fires 22 LR.

so yeah you can.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:34 AM
HappyGoLucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Simon. View Post
Airsoft lets you shoot other people without getting thrown in prison. Whats wrong with that?

yeah now that would be a reason to get it. I think I'd rather play games with paint balls tho. that way if you hit someone they can't cheat and say you missed cuz they'll have a big paint splatter on them.

anyway. I don;t think he'd want a PB or airsoft gun.

<see this box sam? what would you want in this box for your BD?
Old 10-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny killer View Post
actually yes

ruger sels lots of guns like that. you can get Mini UZI submachine guns to M4's and MP5's. hell even a civil war era gatling gun that fires 22 LR.

so yeah you can.
Interesting. Got a link?

Well, Simon does have a point. It's safer.

I have a spring one which sucks, but I think if you got ahold of a gas-powered or electric one, that'd be pretty fun.

Sam needs one of those.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-10-2009, 06:37 PM
HappyGoLucky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8rnL...c-HM-fresh+div

there's ya a video on the .22 TEC-22 pistol chris.

they have lots of cool designs for 22. here's my favorite. the mini machine gun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abTGA...eature=related

they have a mini UZI somewhere also.

I wouldn't mind having a paintball gun tho. seams like it would be a fun thing to play and it wouldn't leave plastic pellets all over your yard either cuz that will dissolve when it rains. not sure if sam's into that kinda stuff.
Old 10-10-2009, 06:44 PM

Cool.

Where's the .22 cal M4 though?
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-10-2009, 07:04 PM
HappyGoLucky

it's somewhere around there. I remember seeing a belt fed one. that was cool. you'll just have to look around. they won't come fully automatic tho cuz that's ileagal without the right permits and such. the guy in the video converted his to full auto. if you do it without the permit you can spend 10 years in prison. LOL.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:51 PM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny killer View Post
No we are looking for a PC to buy at the moment. that's what I'm saying...... and my good buddy Joe is paying for half of it as payment for me helping him with mapping and modding for 3 years strait.

so as soon as I find a good one I'm gonna get it.

anyway. We need to know what you like sam.
how expensive does it have to be? cuz i got a nice one

http://cgi.ebay.com/GAMING-COMPUTER-...item1c0c96cad6

looks exactly like mine, but with less good specs, but u can ask the seller to put better things in it if u want

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010
Old 10-10-2009, 10:28 PM
HappyGoLucky

Gulp! bit too pricy for me m8. I found a basic striped down brand new PC at staples for 300 (still alittle more then I'd like). I really don't need a good video card in it and such. I already have a good video card for it and ram sticks and even a hard drive.

I just need a plain ol' PC that I can add that stuff to for at least $250. I just need it to have PCI express ports on it and I'm good to go.
Old 10-11-2009, 03:37 AM
MERMITE is offline MERMITE

quote: Airsoft lets you shoot other people without getting thrown in prison. Whats wrong with that?....simon

Last year, 2 kids tried to hijack my boat, they had a m16 and and an uzi, they couldn't be more than 18, but I cut them both in half with one clip of 7.62 at a range of 20 feet
my fishing mate peed his pants, it was so funny, later when the wife saw the blood she thought we'd caught some tuna, the cops are still trying to locate one of the kids parents, and his lower torso, the kids were white so had to inform the authorities,
but it was only when my fishing buddy, a cop picked up the weapons that the m16 was a fake and the uzi was a bb gun.....it was so funny.lol

MORAL: Never Never bring a fake to a gun fight
Old 10-11-2009, 08:34 AM
HappyGoLucky

^ that's off topic and screwed up......
Old 10-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERMITE View Post

Moral? I'm going to come right out and say it. I don't believe a damn word you say on this forum...period. Your "stories" that you laugh at depict the nature of someone with serious mental anguish, not to mention you are constantly contradicting yourself from post to post.

I don't own this forum, but I have been an upstanding member for 8 years now and your character is not of what we have come to expect and proud the NovaHQ community of.

Old 10-11-2009, 12:54 PM

Well in a lot of cases it is illegal to point an airsoft at someone because they are usually identical to a real gun (especially when they don't have the bright colours on them to denote them as airsoft).

I think Simon meant more like a controlled match, e.g. MilSim. :P
Old 10-11-2009, 02:51 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

Quote:
quote: Airsoft lets you shoot other people without getting thrown in prison. Whats wrong with that?....simon

Last year, 2 kids tried to hijack my boat, they had a m16 and and an uzi, they couldn't be more than 18, but I cut them both in half with one clip of 7.62 at a range of 20 feet
my fishing mate peed his pants, it was so funny, later when the wife saw the blood she thought we'd caught some tuna, the cops are still trying to locate one of the kids parents, and his lower torso, the kids were white so had to inform the authorities,
but it was only when my fishing buddy, a cop picked up the weapons that the m16 was a fake and the uzi was a bb gun.....it was so funny.lol

Airsoft is a controlled sport you moron. I like how you find it funny that you supposedly 'cut them in half'. I can feel myself losing the respect of some people around here as you piss me off more every day i look at this forum, and i make these angered posts towards you. Go elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 10-11-2009, 03:02 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Make someone else happy, donate money to someone who needs it more or why not for cancer research? Makes you feel all good and mushy inside. Great feeling That reminded me it's time to save some money to give away

My photography website

Old 10-11-2009, 03:12 PM

FLAME FLAME FLAME ;(

What is a good christmas/ birthday gift? is the heading of this post and in my world if you wanna be rid of someone buy them a fake weapon, we live in north queensland australia, wise up, this ain't the east coast u s of a. hell even the flies can kill you round here, nearest judge is 10 hours away, nearest pc shop is 3 hours away,
thats the problem with kids, they are just kids, young people with no or VERY LITTLE actual life experience, it's a shame really that many will die in the next few years trying to gain this experience, so they too can teach there children later in life, total shame!!!!
skinny stick with the pc....lol
Old 10-11-2009, 03:14 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
Quote:
FLAME FLAME FLAME ;(

What is a good christmas/ birthday gift? is the heading of this post and in my world if you wanna be rid of someone buy them a fake weapon, we live in north queensland australia, wise up, this ain't the east coast u s of a. hell even the flies can kill you round here, nearest judge is 10 hours away, nearest pc shop is 3 hours away,
thats the problem with kids, they are just kids, young people with no or VERY LITTLE actual life experience, it's a shame really that many will die in the next few years trying to gain this experience, so they too can teach there children later in life, total shame!!!!
skinny stick with the pc....lol

Old 10-11-2009, 03:22 PM

Orange-tipped airsoft gun muzzles
American federal laws require minimum 6 mm (approx. 1/4") orange tips to be present on all "toy guns" (including airsoft replicas) transported within and imported into the United States.[15]
However, these orange tips can be easily covered or painted over. One prominent case occurred in Longwood, Florida when a student threatened fellow classmates with an airsoft pistol and was subsequently shot dead when he aimed it towards an officer. The orange tip mandated by US Federal law had been painted black.[16] Airsoft players may paint over the orange tip on their guns because it makes them more discrete at a distance when they play. According to the New Times Broward-Palm Beach,[17] However, despite the lack of federal penalties for consumers who remove the required orange tips, some states (such as California) have enacted state legislation that does impose criminal penalties for the removal of any required markings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airsoft
Old 10-11-2009, 03:59 PM
HappyGoLucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin View Post
Moral? I'm going to come right out and say it. I don't believe a damn word you say on this forum...period. Your "stories" that you laugh at depict the nature of someone with serious mental anguish, not to mention you are constantly contradicting yourself from post to post.

I don't own this forum, but I have been an upstanding member for 8 years now and your character is not of what we have come to expect and proud the NovaHQ community of.
Old 10-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Sam is offline Sam
Nobody loves me

i have to agree with them mermite that is not what we all want here and dont need here. Thanks for the replies guys, ill keep lookin at what yall post to have anymore good ideas, airsoft is a paintball gun right?