Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 06-30-2005, 05:03 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Angry Sheer Madness!!!!

For those of you who read my posts regularly you will know I am neither a big fan of the "royal" family or the European "union" and when you read what I have to report here it may become clearer why it is so.

The european "union" has some thing called a "Common Agricutural Policy" or CAP for short. This CAP is a subsidy payed for by all of Europes taxpayers to help poorer farmers eak out a living from the land or rather that's what it should be doing however on the front page of this mornings Independent newspaper is a glaring example of what's wrong with the european "union" and the "royals" and why the CAP has to go.

Recipient's of this CAP subsidy are as follows, and remember this is just a few of the rich one's here in the U.K.

1. Duke of Westminster (part of the "royal" family) and also the third richest man in the U.K. (34th richest in the world) who's personnel fortune stands at £5.6 BILLION yes BILLION gets £448,472 in subsidys to help him out with his huge estate! That money comes from every taxpayer in europe no matter how poor they may be.

2. The "Prince" of Wales now he's only worth £357 million pounds poor soul so he gets £225,465 in hand out's to run his huge estate!

3. The Queen no less! No one is sure exactly whow much her personnel fortune is but it's a hell of a lot more than the Duke of Westminster but she still gets £547,897 in hand outs to help her out!

4. Duke of Bedford now his personnel fortune is some £490 million pounds but he still gets £365,801 in hand outs!

5. Last but not least The Duke of Northumberland who's worth £300 million pounds and recently sold a painting called "The Madonna of the Pinks" for a whopping £22 million pounds, (so he's not short of a few pounds now is he?), he gets £450,740 in hand outs from the taxpyayers of Europe!

In another post some where on these forums someone said we should not pay money or benefits to those who don't work , well none of these lot has done a hard days work in their lives and still they get these huge sums of money that they clearly don't need to finance an already opulent lifestyle whilst the poor and the needy go without.

If there is ever another revolution in Europe it won't be hard to find out the cause and why this insanity of giving our money to those who need it least must stop and now!!!!

Regards one very disgusted Baddog
Old 06-30-2005, 07:54 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Yep, Sweden pays more to the EU then germany or france do. Considering Germany has around 83 milion in population and France got around 61 milion. Sweden? A wopping 9 milion!!

We pay alot more each year to the EU even though we have alot smaller population. Not strange that Sweden is the country with the highest taxes. Argh! That is one part of EU that i hate, but there are also things I like.

So if you each pay one bilion (just an example) each year, every taxpayer in Germany would pay 12 each year per person. (what curency dosnt matter in this example)

France would pay 16 each year (its increasing!)

Sweden would pay 112 each year per person!!!

And now the problem is that we pay more then Germany or France do, so it would be alot higher in reality as Sweden wouldn't pay that billion, we would pay alot more

My photography website

Old 06-30-2005, 09:08 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Quote:
Originally posted by SilentTrigger*MFA*
Yep, Sweden pays more to the EU then germany or france do. Considering Germany has around 83 milion in population and France got around 61 milion. Sweden? A wopping 9 milion!!

We pay alot more each year to the EU even though we have alot smaller population. Not strange that Sweden is the country with the highest taxes. Argh! That is one part of EU that i hate, but there are also things I like.

So if you each pay one bilion (just an example) each year, every taxpayer in Germany would pay 12 each year per person. (what curency dosnt matter in this example)

France would pay 16 each year (its increasing!)

Sweden would pay 112 each year per person!!!

And now the problem is that we pay more then Germany or France do, so it would be alot higher in reality as Sweden wouldn't pay that billion, we would pay alot more
That is absolutely scandalous Silent, a country with such a small population having to pay that much to be part of this"club"!!!!

How on earth can the people of Sweden be asked to pay so much in when you can see from the post I made where some of the money is wasted on those who don't bloody need it!

Lets get Sweden and Britian out of the EEC before we go bankrupt!!!!

Warmest Regards
Old 06-30-2005, 12:47 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

UK and Sweden should form their own union and split the money evenly! And on things that are needed, instead of pointless unneeded people

So yeah lets leave it, we can also include Norway into our allience they do after all have oil! (can't call it that though as that would cause a problem with our neutrality )

Our royaly shouldn't get a daim!

My photography website