Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2004, 07:59 AM
Sharon is offline Sharon

Send a message via ICQ to Sharon
New All Girl Squad!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya People,

After a year of playing Delta Force Black Hawk Down, we have decided to form an All Girl Squad. Unfortunately girl gammers are few on the ground and widely spread geographically.

Basically we are a UK squad who play; Delta Force Black Hawk Down, Team Sabre, and Vietcong. We are looking for girl gammers from the states and Europe of all ages and abilities to join our family community.

We are also interested in forming aliances with other All Girl Squads and would be interested in hearing from anyone interested!!!!!!!!!

We can be found at:
www.armed-amazons.co.uk

Last edited by Steve; 02-29-2004 at 08:06 AM.
Old 02-29-2004, 08:05 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
gl hf
Old 02-29-2004, 10:23 AM
Stu is offline Stu
Resident Member

Its a good idea, but, don't ladies get fed up with us men having sexy sigs like ures?
Old 02-29-2004, 10:32 AM
EDGE is offline EDGE

Send a message via ICQ to EDGE Send a message via AIM to EDGE Send a message via Yahoo to EDGE
but see, the thing is...im sure that they won't mind, because in the game, most of the men get r*ped by the women anyway. You guys should checkout GoD's SuzyQ....she is like, the best women I've seen play DF. Its just amazing how good she is, when sky. is in matches or scrims with GoD, she is constantly killing me....and i can never find her! lol

well, like SB said...GL and HF
Old 02-29-2004, 11:43 AM
zaitsev is offline zaitsev

we have a really good female player, amazing sniper she is, also the girls in bad squad are really good players too
Old 02-29-2004, 11:46 AM

bad girls squad is http://badgirls.dfhq.net maybe they might be intrested
Old 02-29-2004, 12:09 PM
Sharon is offline Sharon

yes but i understand that BAD Squad are of mixed gentry. My post is for girl gammers not boyz.

Dunno fancy having a sqaud called BAD GIRLS that is full of Boys (seems strange to me!!!!!! or maybe are the boys.......dunno)
Old 02-29-2004, 01:29 PM

call me crazy though, but isnt that kinda sexist? like me saying only men are aloud in my squad, or only ppl with blue eyes are aloud in my squad :s i belive in equal rights and so does bad-girls squad, thats why they have men in there squad aswell as women, think bad has 3 women in it, run by wendy, didnt you used to be in bad squad? :s
Old 02-29-2004, 01:40 PM
B.A.D Lynz
Unregistered

Angry

Sharon,

You used to be in Bad Girls yourself did you not??? You know the reason why we are called Bad Girls ( we were intended to be an all girls squad ) That never happened, and so males were recruited too. You are entitled to your opinion, but so are we!!! Someone has to stick up for B.A.D, a big thank you to Zaitsev, a good friend of mine and the squads. Just one more thing..... I don't think you have any place making accusations about male members of our squad, considering the reason why you left B.A.D and recent events with a so called "female" (shemale!!!) member of Armed Amazons.

I said my piece now, >

B.A.D Lynz aka Insomniac ( B.A.D FOREVER!!! )
Old 02-29-2004, 01:45 PM
Sharon is offline Sharon

IN RESPONSE

No the remark is not sexest or meant to be!!!!

Yes i am ex BAD Girls Squad, i still have many friends there, we have merely set up a squad to accomodate girl players.

We do allow male players to register, as we have several catogories of membership. However, they dont play in matches thats all!!!! They can play on our server in fact i believe you are on our registry, arnt you!!!!!! When i last checked...........i believe commenting on the quality of our site

I have no beef with anyone merely asking for recruits..............and seeing as your not an eligble candidate, and dont fit our squads membership criteria. I dont know what your continued interest is.

All we are doing is recruiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come play with us, on our server your welcome..............anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-29-2004, 01:46 PM
B.A.D Lynz
Unregistered

also,

We are well known now, wouldn't make sense if we changed the name of the squad. It would cause too much confusion to people who frequent our servers on a regular basis, many of whom have become good friends with all of the B.A.D members now........

Lynz
Old 02-29-2004, 01:54 PM
BAD paul
Unregistered

Sharon & Jesse are both fellas, dont be fooled, be warrned they are dangerous people
Old 02-29-2004, 01:58 PM

but isnt only letting girls play in the match's sexist? you can accomadate female players and still let male players play, (eg bad squad, my squad, loads of other squads who have both sex players) and yes im a member of your forums not of your squad though (different things), thought you didnt notice though as when i made a post asking how everyone was i was totally ignored :'( and may i ask what you mean by continued intrest? i have never asked to join your squad, and never will as i am extriemly happy in my current one, i was mearly asking a question/giving my opionion, a sensitive one it seems
Old 02-29-2004, 01:59 PM
killerbud99 is offline killerbud99

WOW

WOW!!! "Now that was some cat fight"

http://www.firststopgames.com
Old 02-29-2004, 02:02 PM
WhIsSlEr.C.K is offline WhIsSlEr.C.K

I dont think Sharron was trying to be offenzive towards B.A.D.......Shes just saying that your squad is called BAD GIRLS!!! and it has fellas in???....Shes right...it dusnt make sence..........
However, i like the sound of your "All Girls" Squad and hope to play u in a match in the near future
Good luck and have fun.
Old 02-29-2004, 02:04 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Quote:
Originally posted by zaitsev
call me crazy though, but isnt that kinda sexist? like me saying only men are aloud in my squad, or only ppl with blue eyes are aloud in my squad :s i belive in equal rights and so does bad-girls squad, thats why they have men in there squad aswell as women, think bad has 3 women in it, run by wendy, didnt you used to be in bad squad? :s

lmfao, if they want a girls squad then that is their rules.
just like in this forum if you swear we migh ban you, rules is rules.
Old 02-29-2004, 02:08 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
hey sharon, i think thats is a kool idea. There are girl players out there. Ive played with many of them. Somw good and some bad. gl with the squad. Maybe we could play in the future.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 02-29-2004, 02:15 PM

i didnt mean for anyone to take my first post the wrong way, just mealy stating that i find a all girls squad that dont allow men to join sexist, just like if i banned any white ppl from joining my squad would be rasist. thought the human race had moved on from the darkages and discriminating against others who are different, and i really dont appreciate you talking and insaulting me behind my back, was no need for that
Old 02-29-2004, 02:17 PM
Sharon is offline Sharon

thanks all,

It appears that some people have read my initial advert the wrong way.

Unfortunately it appears my ex squad have taken offence to my remarks, while on my part there is no malice meant. As i have said i have no argument with BAD or the people on they too are a good squad. I wish them continued luck in the future

All i was initially doing was recruiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sorry if ive upset anyone, the intention was not to do that.

But you can see for yourselves from the comments above, why i no longer am a BAD member.

Sorry folks...............didnt seek this following or attention..........must be a popular girl( joke).

Joan of Arc

Joan of Arc
Old 02-29-2004, 02:17 PM

anyway, good luck with your recruiting, and good luck with your squad
Closed Thread