Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2019, 04:14 AM
Justin09 is offline Justin09

make any npcs navigate inside the buildings.

Is there anyway to make npcs navigate inside the buildings? For example, the littlebird will land on the top of the building, then teammates will go from stairs to outside without running to the walls or they will make 'em stuck, before they will continue to the 1st waypoint number in order to avoid 32 waypoints limit. Another example is i just messing around on Irene mission using map editor, i made the one blackhawk with ropes move to the top of the target building, but the rangers can navigate from downstairs to outside of the target building so they can continue & go to the 1st waypoint number. I mean, the great map makers can make any npcs go navigate around the rooms inside the buildings like the without if they follow the player, but they will stuck loop running to the walls. If they didn't make it, people characters won't walk around the rooms but they will stuck if they running in the walls. If the npc is on the top of the building, they will fall off the building and continue to the waypoint. So... that was crazy though... Im sorry if you don't understand because my english may be bad and also im not good at map editors ]; (i may only know to add musics to my map using area triggers, etc... but not only how to make npc dialogs, since im confused).