Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 07-04-2007, 04:59 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

omg... y?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...273547,00.html

this might sound harsh, but its about time they accept that they have to stop pumping this in2 the media... as long as this story is active whoever has her wont dare move her around etc

i understand that as parents they think they r doing the right thing.. but they r doing more harm than good bcos so many ppl r fed up of listening to the same story over and over

i just wish that the 5-7 other children tht have went missing in the same time frame had the same media attention
Old 07-04-2007, 07:33 AM
Capers is offline Capers

Well, at least everyone knows about it - which is what the parents wanted. If you were the parents, you wouldn't give a damn if you were pissing people off. I think we're going to have to accept that the parents are going to make us live with it as long as they have to live with it. In my opinion however if they want to actively and vocally campaign, they should only be campaigning at airports and ferry ports as people go to certain destinations where they think she might be.

I went to the cinema a couple of days ago and an advert came up for it just before the film started - talk about depressing.

And as for what you said about it being an active story, i totally agree, in fact i think with the amount of media coverage and public interest it's more likely that the kidnappers will kill and hide her in an attempt to get away with it completely. There would be no mercy for this person whether Madeleine is found dead or alive.
Old 07-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

we got the same thing over here over a spoiled rich kid named natalie halloway, se went to aruba and got drunk and got in a car with a stranger that she thought was good looking and she hasnt been seen since.

been hearing about her for over 3 years, i just hope if i ever go missing thell spen this much time and effort liking for me, im like people go missing every day, why is she so speacial?

it kindof like all they wana do is get famous off of their misfortune, and it like it is just rich buggers thinking they special or something.

and the stupid buggers keep looking on land looking for her body, trading of human fleash for pleasure os big down there so she probably in some saudi guys home now serving him and if she is dead, well aruba i a dam island ya think that with all those hundreds of miles ow water out there that some1 is going to dig a hole on the island and burry her, comeon.

im like, they raised up a dumbass who thought she lived in a wonderful world and that no1 wants to hurt her because se is beutiful and rich, im like tachem the reality of things or some day the world will bitem in the ass.

all o can pretty much say is , that atleast te dumb bloodline stoped.

Last edited by Mauser 98K; 07-04-2007 at 03:15 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 12:45 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
time will only tell if they every be seen again.

think the law enforcement got better things to do! when a case get too cold without leads they need to move on to other's cases.

by now chances are the poor girl is dead and lost out in the country site or waterway grave.

i heard there even a white slave market or some jerk family kidnap pretty young girls to marry their low life son who in other words would not have a chance in hell to marry a good looking girl at all. beating them in to be a house wife slave besides other things
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 07-05-2007 at 12:53 AM.
Old 07-17-2007, 06:38 AM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

yet again, they weren't in the news for a day or 2 and now they've had 2 land themselves in it again

pffft, they r so in on the whole thing
Old 07-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
there are three things that may have happen

1.) mom and pop kill off the girl and feel so bad about it then keep on trying to fool the world to thinking other remove their baby girl.
2.) baby girl was kidnap and sold in white slavery to work her tail off! in south Africa war lords.
3.) mom gone to the bathroom and gave the baby girl a bath. left the baby be and watch the Tv-set only to come back and found baby not alive anymore hidden the body not liking the world to know of it. only now she making up story about it. sad the husband is totally clueless
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]