Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 11-19-2004, 01:30 PM
Xerat is offline Xerat

Send a message via ICQ to Xerat
DF2 Fixer 1.5

Hey, the final version is now ready , for a complete list of the new functions check the readme or the support forum.

Screenshot

The best features with Fixer:
  • Live Editor
  • Custom Player HP
  • Work with CB, fast link to cb pages
  • Player Group fix
  • Send keys
  • Custom respawn armor
  • Admin messages
  • Packet delay, the so called "anti lag function"
  • Ci kick
  • Flag fix
  • Ability to sort the teams by score, squads etc
  • Custom start/end delay in seconds
  • Fast change of map
  • Easy copy of game information

With the live editor you don`t need to restart the game to change some settings, just change the map. The Custom HP make so the connection don`t get as important as the of clicking at the fire buttom. The Team functions could be set to so all players in a squad can come to the same side if there are enough players or just sort the teams by the last map scores.

There are some functions that could reduce undesire sysdumps. Finally I`ve put in a function that set the player group fix in each map. Which should open many new functions for the map makers, such as parachutes.

There are alot of other functions so take a look yourself. You don`t need DF2 to see all the functions. I`m not gonna make any more tools to DF2 so I might be open to other games (I don`t want that discussion here/now...) Almost all features can be made to the other DF games.

Download here

Also if you like this game please make a donation to my PayPal account Use the link from the site menus or press at one of those links: Donate € or Donate USD. Please also post this news around

For support visit the support forum

Last edited by Xerat; 11-25-2004 at 03:32 AM.
Old 11-24-2004, 08:54 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
That is awesome what did you use to program that in...I have been wanting to make some addons for DF2 but I can't figure out how to integrate VB with it.
Old 11-24-2004, 09:51 PM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
well thats good to see that some ppl still care about the older games

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser
Old 11-25-2004, 12:57 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
man why you make link to another site for that file Tobe downloaded it uncool guy?

site hosting it is nova-inside.com do you hate them? please don't make a link for others files Tobe download it. it better to make a link to were it located at on the host page so other go there and get it.

they have a block on your link to the file now i have to search for it. gee next time add the URL address to were it can be found at ok.

Go here and download it "DF2 Fixer" from the page it located on: "Click-here"

basic rules of all site they don't like it having their files they are hosting to be link for download (Call leeching on others file) on other site ok. they do get a bet pee about it and will block it from happening.

basic you did was made a new option and getting to the command code to use. i like the old was better ~ type in code thats it. but its cool
warning: message look pea brain watch it or your out of here got it!!
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-25-2004 at 01:07 AM.
Old 11-25-2004, 04:04 AM
Xerat is offline Xerat

oki ADFP dude, I missed that link, but its changed now... I guess ur not an admin? The thing is I`ve not updated NI database discription yet so I added a link directly to the file. Also I copied this post directly from NI...

I`ve many FTP and sites so why would I put it on NI if I hated them? They seem much nicer than u anyway ....

And to answere Atholon
Thx, Well I made it in Delphi and if you install the documention you will find the source to the memory unit that you could use if you want put my name in the credits.

But there are some ways to do it in VB as well. You can install an ActivX for example. Well there are a lot of help for that at chancellors site which is specialized in DF programming. He also got a forum that u could search in and find exactly ur question I belive

Last edited by Xerat; 11-25-2004 at 01:13 PM.
Old 11-25-2004, 05:00 AM
Chief ADFP

ROFLMFAO
POOR GUY

most site don't like their file Tobe direct linked for download from other sites. it their site they are hosting the file so they would have a right to put a block on it. the download is free for public to go there and download it from their page.

it dig in to their bandwidth. thats why they block it from being downloaded out side their site.
===========================================
the "DF2 Fixer 1.5" really is a great item i try it no error or anything.

if you press the test botton in it you see error it, not bad at all you have the game running and be hosting fully then come back to desktop and press the test you see no more error in the listing.

its really a great item to use love the hell out of it.
Old 11-25-2004, 10:37 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

Settle down cheif.. hes just trying to spread the news. Thank you Xerat

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 11-25-2004, 03:31 PM
"ath-hole"

Cool thanks man Looks kewl... I need to check this stuff out.
Old 11-25-2004, 05:06 PM
Xerat is offline Xerat

*ignored chief*

Your welcome atholon
Old 11-25-2004, 07:28 PM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

Not so sound arrogant, but this DF2Fixer has brought on a new wave of cheaters for DF2. They can now edit live servers when they join the game. They feed data into the server when the join and can put ANY thing they want on the map. Claymores, barrels, satchels, fish birds helicopters etc. They can even use trees as their knives and stab people from 10-15 feet away.

http://www.os-squad.net/forum/showth...5&pagenumber=1

These people have been using this program to do just that because they think it is funny to join servers and ruin them. There is no software to stop this, and no way to tell which player is editing the server.

Old 11-25-2004, 07:48 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by Bustin
Not so sound arrogant, but this DF2Fixer has brought on a new wave of cheaters for DF2. They can now edit live servers when they join the game. They feed data into the server when the join and can put ANY thing they want on the map. Claymores, barrels, satchels, fish birds helicopters etc. They can even use trees as their knives and stab people from 10-15 feet away.

http://www.os-squad.net/forum/showth...5&pagenumber=1

These people have been using this program to do just that because they think it is funny to join servers and ruin them. There is no software to stop this, and no way to tell which player is editing the server.
i am sorry but i seen no then like that in DF2 fixer at all no skin edited or mod change in it. the screen was the same old screen in the game play and the game stay the to basic as it was made to be. by the way there was no in-game screen looking like blood as in that thread. and i did not see any one talking about "DF2 fixer" there at all. its a host tool only to be use by the host end of it.

i read 3/4 of that thread link you posted up "tf" i like it and it support CB too, so if any one who really knows what "DF2 fixer" is or Cheat-Block can speak up about it be nice and all.

think your lost on this one "DF2 fixer" seem to be a really good thing to have for a host use.
========read more============================
man that thread is 98% all flame war between them name caller not going there at all. read 3/4 of it that it all mount up to be a flame war on who did what and using skin & mod. thats is lowest i seen. don't know what it has to do with DF2 fixer not seen it talk about at all in that thread link?

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-25-2004 at 08:04 PM.
Old 11-25-2004, 07:57 PM
"ath-hole"

All I see there is one image and a buncha guys swearing at eachother.
Old 11-25-2004, 08:26 PM
Chief ADFP

Xerat
it be really cool if Panther and the Novahw.net Staff would host this item its really a good tool to use. DF2 in some ways it a small update for it too. for more option for the host to use.

i rated it 98% super great if it was any better it would have my name in it, but it cool thats my 2c in it.
Old 11-25-2004, 08:28 PM
"ath-hole"

Ci kick - ?
Old 11-25-2004, 08:30 PM
Chief ADFP

ref;Ci kick - ?

players who lag to much be punted out, it really a new option you (the host) can edited how much they can lag if they break the MS limited they be punted out, you the host can set the limit to.

personally i would set it to normal: 800ms to may be max: 1200ms they lag more then that punt them out asap

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-25-2004 at 08:37 PM.
Old 11-26-2004, 06:08 AM
Xerat is offline Xerat

The ci fix.. Say u play CTF and and have the flag, you pull the cable and run to the flag bay and inseart the cable again... will work sometimes
DF2 normally allow you to be "gone" 2 mins (120 000 ms!) without getting kicked that`s way to much.

Well I`m not sure that they have fixed this teleport thing in other df games because the function have some advantages. If you get a little lagg and don`t freeze and will not notice it (well u will if u look at some1 else that change direction). This way Nova say the game can be used for 56K users...

Personally I think it woul be bpetter if the player would froze because that would show how good the server really is and would block some "cheats". Or it would just show how bad DF connection thing is programmed :P. Other (well-developed) games like HL2 got the frezze function instead. Btw Fixer doesn`t fix that either

And about that object thing... Fixer has nothing to do with it... Its not much at all the fixer software can change the server. Might not be anyting. I`ve not implanted any function I thought could be used for cheats (thats the reason you cant change settings for the current map). And it`s no remote tool so it can`t be hacked

Also the people that edit the server just do that locally on their own computer. Go ahead and try that with CB if u want, the ban list is kinda empty after the reset.

Last edited by Xerat; 11-26-2004 at 08:40 AM.
Old 11-27-2004, 11:51 AM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

DF2 Fixer has nothing to do with the HUD display mods. They are not the problem. The problem is the live edit feature DF2 Fixer gives DF2. Players are using this program to modify the game while people are in it.

Old 11-27-2004, 12:13 PM
Xerat is offline Xerat

Sorry but I don`t see the problem... I guess you try to claim something about a thing u don`t really know anything about.

Let me explain some stuff

Live editor, Fixer can (allmost) just change setting stuff for the next map. Other tools like DEM can change meanwhile u play. All these settings will of cource affect all players.

Now if u want change some other things than just the normally settings u must use another tool. Its like 100 free ones of them or even more... So the hackers wouldn`t use Fixer to do it.

Ah I might know what u think now ... Fixer is also a server side only tool, so u can`t join a server and change the settings... (For client side I guess the only working thing is the public message thing. Well don`t use the program on client side anyway.)

Or do u actually say there is something bad about that the host can set the score limit to 100 instead of 20 for the next map? Or do u mean some of the other settings (also u r an alone figher against this program noone hates it )

Last edited by Xerat; 11-27-2004 at 12:18 PM.
Old 12-01-2004, 10:36 AM
Bustin is offline Bustin
DF2 Forever

Nevermind, people in this world are too ignorant to believe their stuff can be manipulated.

I've seen your program being used to ruin servers. It's already on the net so not much anyone can do about it.

Old 12-01-2004, 07:15 PM
Xerat is offline Xerat

Well I find it`s obvious that you got no facts about the fixer program.

I`ve not even decrypt fixer so you can see all the functions if you just got some programming skills. Most programmers wouldn`t even need to look at the source to understand what the program does. If u don`t belive me ask some1 else and u`ll probably hear that most of the fixer function is in fact really easy to do

Or don`t trust them either?

Anyway would be really interesting to hear how they could ruin the server with fixer : Maybe some ss would help?

Last edited by Xerat; 12-01-2004 at 07:21 PM.