Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Hardware and Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Hardware and Software Discuss hardware, software and security related stuff

Old 10-20-2013, 08:14 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Biggrin buying use items

if you buy anything use double check everything in it, specialy if it older then 5yrs it was released hardware or appiiance like a food dehydrator or coffee maker.

sample i got a food dehydrator made back in 2002, i taken it mostly apart found the heating burner was broken loose a bit, use super glue to lock it in place to tip it over the heating unit didn't come lose inside it now. the wire to the plug inside it in some appiiance you may find it gone bad not always, if one finds a wire to any unit should be replace ether better grade of wire if the old one is had cuts or if you find it chard some. the housing maybe crack as will if it plstic it can be repair.

item should not buy is microwave oven the liner inside it were you place food to heat/ cook could be rusted out with hole! big time risky to buy, should never buy one to chancy you may find the control panel may be not useable or the button on it not useable ether

same for use CD/ DVDs software if it has a keycode for it its a sucker beware

most of the time you buy a use items its sold as is! 9 out of 10 can't be return. all so buy an item takes longer then 14days it maybe from over sea's ship to like china! again risky buy you maybe not able to send it back if it damage or no good.

i luck out on the food dehydrator i got only the heating unit needed to be lock in place after i taken the whole thing apart, rest of it was good and tested ran it for 6hrs to see if it started to smoke any! it didn't thanks god for that. i pay like 15.00 about

thats the risk of buying use items online or swap meet (flea markit)
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-20-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Tags
use items