Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Joint Operations

Joint Operations Anything about the Joint Operations series of games.

Old 04-02-2004, 01:09 AM
=CRUSH=-{BosS}- is offline =CRUSH=-{BosS}-

Look Trilogy
You and your lil CS bunny hopping mates can all stick togeather, thats fine, but when i put forward constructive criticism and the reply comes back that were all STUPID then ask yourself a question, just how old are you guys that use this forum, from the look of it id say not very old @ all, like lil CS SCHOOLIES. So as far as im concerned i think your right, this forum is a waste of time and i proberly shouldnt have come here in the first place, knowing the age factor here and being unable to comprehend a TOPIC discussion. Your first post to my topic was ""WAAAAA DONT BASH NOVALOGIC" how grown up and mature of you. From other posts ive read in this forum the type of game style you crave is ARCADE-BASED non simulated. And to my horror NOVALOGIC has gone this way to make money so this game can be pointed @ 12-13 year olds now. You mark my words how fun this game will be, "NOT", over the net with lil CS schoolies raping the game. As for cheat code- STILL NOVALOGIC have done nothing to combat cheating to a point it has destroyed the community, most of the software companies have bought PUNKBUSTER into the light and its working great no, FAG CHEATING, but Novalogic still doesnt get with the program. All i can say is thank GOD for EMULE PLUS.

Server Admin : -{BosS}- CLAN

Gamepoint | AAO 2.0a | -{BosS}- 203.31.212.20:1716
Gamepoint | DC 0.7n | -{BosS}- 203.31.212.20:14567
Gamepoint | GC 0.2 | -{BosS}- 203.31.212.20:14565

-{BosS}- CLAN Forums
http://hudson.optikal.net/tpf/
Old 04-02-2004, 01:20 AM
Doper-ISK- is offline Doper-ISK-

haha u just have a very bad personality problem m8 dont try offending every1 and then whoever responds u treat it like a lil child. i hope u are like 12 urself boss cuz if u are much older sumtin went very wrong there.disturbing.lol
Old 04-02-2004, 01:25 AM

heh, Outstanding Doper, you proove my point so well.
I wish i was 12 again, i might understand this forum and maybe enjoy JO when its released.

-{BosS}- CLAN Forums
Old 04-02-2004, 04:52 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Re: JO Chopper CODE = SAD

Quote:
Originally posted by =CRUSH=-{BosS}-
Well what can i say. I realy hope they clean up the Chopper controls for this GAME. I know its only BETA Demo but realy.. The controls either joystick or keyboard are just BAD. As for targeting its 100% hope shooting to try and hit anything. Noval Logic has done it again and taken a great game and not thought about things from a realistic point of view. Even the chopper controls and movement from COMANCHE would have been fine.

Come on Novalogic get you act togeather and fine tune a few things. Beata demos are what can make or break a game because its first impressions last and after playing BF Vietnam this game doesnt realy hold up very well.

This whould have to be the first game that has chopper code that feels like your flying semi-supported BRICK.!
Very sad CODE indeed.!
so let me get this right your made a thread on telling off nova how bad it is in this forum, poor guy you get more askers and more reaction on thier very own forum www.novaworld.com tell them tech heads on what they can do to make it better nova really don't go out and read others forum its really best you tell them one on one. you get better reaction when you tell them in person. Gee what a ????? there no word for it at all.

let me say it in the testing phase they call it beta means it in the testing phase to work all the bug out. they need more people to get it to work on all type of systems, so they get a report of any error so they can fix them, its really not a totally JO Beta Demo of the game means; it not even a full demo if it was you have MP & SP type of zones to play in and more maps to play on. you best go to Novaworld.com and tell them tech on what you think of the JO beta Demo so they can look into it and work on it all soo.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 04-02-2004, 05:18 AM

I have.

-{BosS}- CLAN Forums
Old 04-02-2004, 08:43 AM
izzybob7 is offline izzybob7

Send a message via ICQ to izzybob7 Send a message via Yahoo to izzybob7
this sound like a school yard fight lol

"That ball is stupid!"
"No it isnt!"
"I'm tellin teacher!"
"Teachers watchin and im the smartest so teacher dont care, ner ner ner ner!"

lol

LONG LIVE WILLIE NELSON!
Old 04-02-2004, 08:54 AM
Doper-ISK- is offline Doper-ISK-

Wink

LMAO n1
Old 04-02-2004, 11:11 AM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Send a message via ICQ to Cody 7 Send a message via AIM to Cody 7
Ok crush, -....... nevermind i cant thinkof anything to say. I agree that you need to stop thinking everyone is out to get you or whatever causes you to be so.... childish! I agree also why in god's name would we want more adavanced chopper controls?!?!?!? alot of the players in the Joint Ops beta have never even played a Nova game before and dont even know that you press Shift to use items and the majority of the wombats have no clue how to change thier name in the main menu! and you want to make more advanced comtrols??
Old 04-02-2004, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cody 7
Ok crush, -....... nevermind i cant thinkof anything to say. I agree that you need to stop thinking everyone is out to get you or whatever causes you to be so.... childish! I agree also why in god's name would we want more adavanced chopper controls?!?!?!? alot of the players in the Joint Ops beta have never even played a Nova game before and dont even know that you press Shift to use items and the majority of the wombats have no clue how to change thier name in the main menu! and you want to make more advanced comtrols??
Are you ****ing serious, well if people are like that then they are Oxygen Thieves, pure and simple. And should stay off the servers, hell, if there that much of a tard they should stay off the planet.

Whos Childish ????

-{BosS}- CLAN Forums
Old 04-02-2004, 08:50 PM
bobsm8 is offline bobsm8

Send a message via ICQ to bobsm8
i think you made a few good points {BOSS} and i can understand your feeling as though your getting attacked by a few people retaliating to some of your comments but this isnt a BF fan site or it'd be called Bf-HQ..as it is atm its called DF-HQ..all things Delta Force .. as i said some good points but at least wait until the final version is released and then comment ..and the comment "Schoolies" you made...i bet theres a few of them that are here (not me though im the grandaddy ) and reactions like this are bound to occur..as a more "mature" person amonst the so called "schoolies" wouldnt it be the adult thing to agree to disagree and move on? instead of like was said by izzybob 7 carrying on the "school yard fight" ...only my view which doesnt mean a great deal but for the sake of a little peace it was worth mentioning

Give 100% ......or Give Nothing

B.A.F
Old 04-02-2004, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by bobsm8
i think you made a few good points {BOSS} and i can understand your feeling as though your getting attacked by a few people retaliating to some of your comments but this isnt a BF fan site or it'd be called Bf-HQ..as it is atm its called DF-HQ..all things Delta Force .. as i said some good points but at least wait until the final version is released and then comment ..and the comment "Schoolies" you made...i bet theres a few of them that are here (not me though im the grandaddy ) and reactions like this are bound to occur..as a more "mature" person amonst the so called "schoolies" wouldnt it be the adult thing to agree to disagree and move on? instead of like was said by izzybob 7 carrying on the "school yard fight" ...only my view which doesnt mean a great deal but for the sake of a little peace it was worth mentioning
Rodger that.

I think the main problem i seem to be facing here (and this isnt the only forum ive bought this topic to) is, what is JO game style going to be, its seems very Mixed at the momnet,

Rambo-Arcade-Fiction or War Simulation?

-{BosS}- CLAN Forums
Old 04-02-2004, 09:39 PM
SniperFett~tr~ is offline SniperFett~tr~

Send a message via AIM to SniperFett~tr~ Send a message via Yahoo to SniperFett~tr~
The controls are easy as hell in the Beta, you can quick turn, hover, mask behind objects and attack with ease. As for hitting things, any chopper with FFAR Rocket Pods and miniguns have to come nose down into a fight. Thats how its done. In BFV you have to constantly check your elevation like a real chopper, I think Novalogic made it a whole lot easier to fly the choppers. But its just my opinion.
Old 04-03-2004, 03:41 AM
HonkyTonkFX is offline HonkyTonkFX

Quote:
Originally posted by =CRUSH=-{BosS}-
Look Trilogy
As for cheat code- STILL NOVALOGIC have done nothing to combat cheating to a point it has destroyed the community, most of the software companies have bought PUNKBUSTER into the light and its working great no, -[EDIT]- CHEATING, but Novalogic still doesnt get with the program.
Thats about the only good point you have made since you have been here.

I still dont see why you are so angry, All you do is attack people. For some one who has called us immature or childish you have not set any kind of example or standard in witch we should treat you with any kind of respect.

I think we have givin you enough of our time (or atleast mine) to you. Which was more then likly the whole reason You started this post. The attentiion every one is givving you.

BTW
If you really want to help nova fix JO go here ---> http://www.jointopsthegame.com/beta.asp?R=NovaWorld <--- sign up for the second BETA (thats right more test because they are trying to get it right) and give your opinion to them dircectly if they choose you. Although if you are right and they do scan there fan web sites i dont think they are gunna choose some one who has done nothing but bash them.
Old 04-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Cody 7 is offline Cody 7

Send a message via ICQ to Cody 7 Send a message via AIM to Cody 7
Overall i like the demo, and remember guys all of nova's DF Games are based on SHOOTING. a war SHOOTING simulator. Now it would be nice just for once hear someone compare this game based on the weapons, among ohter things instead of just vehicles, i mean remember this is thier first game with vehicles!
Old 04-08-2004, 01:48 PM
killer856 is offline killer856

Send a message via ICQ to killer856
well i played the demo i think it has a huge amount of things that need sorting out but hey im sure thats what a beta is all about. look at all the other df series and all the updates. i personally think the demo is great so what theres plenty to sort out and hopefully that will happen in time. and **** at the end of the day its only a game. and being in the army myself i aint gonna loose any sleep or get into any arguments over a game. theres much worse that could happens. live life and enjoy being killed and being able to "RESPAWN"
Old 04-19-2004, 12:10 AM
Hexadecimal is offline Hexadecimal

Very well said killer856.

Old 04-19-2004, 12:42 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
you know i play them demo that came out for DF: BHD and it lag badly but when the full version finally came out, i got it and it totally rock really good. it still have some Minor items they never fix from day one. but other then that its good. 98% rocks. so when JO get finish up bit me it to will work 100% better then the demo they release to the public.

thats the funny thing with NL when they release demo's they only thinking of given a small tast of the game play and use them beta demo to get the real thing going right.

your best bit is wait till a buddy gets it (J.O) and try the real thing out you may find you like it better then the demo turn out to be.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 05-03-2004, 04:17 PM
Wall_BMF is offline Wall_BMF

posting this stuff on these forums is hopeless crush. Just be glad that there are people who are doing the Tech beta who are saying the same type of thing about the chopper controls. That is a forum the nova developers actually read. Posting this crap here though, only people who would read this forum are DF fans, and insulting a DF game is insulting them. It's like your doing it for the sole reason of pissing people off and starting an argument. People who do that kind of thing on forums are called trolls.
Old 05-03-2004, 04:34 PM
Wall_BMF is offline Wall_BMF

Quote:
what is JO game style going to be, its seems very Mixed at the momnet,

Rambo-Arcade-Fiction or War Simulation?
They have said many times that their goal is to find a good balance between arcade and war sim style game play. If it seems mixed up between the two styles to you, that means they must be accomplishing that. LOL.