Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 02-11-2006, 12:35 AM
Stephen is offline Stephen
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Stephen Send a message via AIM to Stephen Send a message via Yahoo to Stephen
Iraq War Tribute

this tread is dedicated to all the soldiers that are in iraq or the war on terror for any country and for the soldiers that will fight there in the future.

As a soldier myself and having been in iraq already once i can say any form of support makes the soldiers feel so much better just a little post can take him all the way through the day knowing that someone apperciates what he/she is doing.

so write ur thanks or praise here so the soldiers of the web can read your thanks.

this is not a disagree with war thread no anti war thoughts.

"If the whole universe has no meaning, we should never have found out that it has no meaning: just as, if there were no light in the universe and therefore no creatures with eyes, we should never know it was dark. Dark would be without meaning."
-- C.S. Lewis
Old 02-11-2006, 12:48 AM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
Not only do I support the troops. I've been supporting the United States Army since 1998. I am a former Marine yes, but my last 8 years have been a civilian soldier. Supporting Delta Force is supporting the war on Iraq and the United States. We support our men and women, anywhere, anytime. Killerbee is humble. He is going back to Iraq in August. A second tour of Duty. I told him I would fight with him anytime, anywhere and I meant it. We should all pull together and bring to reality all this gaming we've been doing for years and say a little something to our real hero's. KB, I am honored to be your firend and Admin of a site you think so much of. God Bless you. Wherever this crazy World leads us, I'll never forget the conversations and time well spent talking about the Army and Marine Corps. You are a man amoung men and a leader among those that wish they could lead. I praise you and the troops. Be strong! Keep your Soldiers safe and come home in one piece. NHQ loves our Warriors against Terrorism. You are my brother and America loves you!
Old 02-11-2006, 03:57 AM
hutchie is offline hutchie

the pathfinders are giving there support to the us and british soldiers currently serving in the war on terrorism and our support goes out to their familys

Old 02-11-2006, 06:56 AM
Chels is offline Chels

I wanna say you lot are doing great. the 172nd HHC Unit (my dad is in) are doign a great job in ramadi. My aunt is on her way tho for she joined up to be a cook.

I think everyone there should get a big hug when they return.

KB I think what your doing is brave, and also a 2nd tour is just wow I don't think even my dad could handle a 2nd tour.

Goodluck and best of wishes to anyone who is their and going to be there.

(The ythinking of holding my dad an extra 3 months also cuz of katrina)

Somewhere between the Laughing for no reason
pointless arguments, long talks, ...<3
and always making fun of each other i fell for you

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
i wanna spank Tril.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:07 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Cooks are one of the most importent persons in a war and any conflics!

There wont be a war without the cooks!

Rock on all women and men our there! From cooks to pilots!

My photography website

Old 02-11-2006, 10:18 AM
JonM is offline JonM

I personally can say without any regret or any possibility in my mind that I support our troops 100%. If I was old enough, I would be so proud to sign up and fight shoulder to shoulder with these brave men. You put it all on the line, so our country can live another day. So many other countries can live to see another day. But most importantly, so people can live to see another day. All I can give is a lousy thanks, I wish I could do more for you guys. I hope you return safe and my prayers go out to you and your families every day. No matter what you do, it is appreciated!

~ Jonathon M. February 11, 2006
Old 02-11-2006, 01:19 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP

My squad, DFI. (Delta Force Inc.), would like to tahnk your for your support and will pray for you and all the others fighting for their country world wide.

I know a few guys who are fighting for the U.S.A.. My cousin is in the U.S. Navy but he is still in training so he won't be shipped out fo about 2-6 more months. My next door neighber is in the U.S. Army over in Germany. A kid at my church is in the U.S. Army over in either Iraq or Afghanistan (not sure which). Another guy at my church is in either the Marines or the Navy (not sure which) is home right now with his family becuase his unit isn't deployed until they need him in the furture.

Id like to thank you, KB, and all the other troops fighting for their country world wide. I would like to let you know that you have my support and i will pray for you m8.

a supportive w00t

Old 02-11-2006, 01:35 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

im not gonna write an essay coz i can sum it up pretty easily...

we owe you guys alot and thanks for keeping our countries safe and eliminating the evil in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 02-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Mstenger404 is offline Mstenger404

Send a message via MSN to Mstenger404
i'd like to give a shoutout to all those soldiers out there, and my brother who was deployed to Iraq in January.

peace out dawg!

Intel Q9300 Quad~2.5Ghz
PALIT GTX570
ASUS GTX280 Dedicated PhysX
WD Velociraptor 300GB 10k RPM
WD Caviar Black 1TB 7,200 RPM
4GB Patriot DDR3 1333mhz
Intel BOXDX48BT2 X48
Corsair 1000Watt Modular PSU
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
ASUS VG238H 23" 120Hz 3D-Ready
Old 02-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
We should indeed have an Iraq War Tribute! Lets remeber those who died! Good thread Killerbee mate!

Chris_OB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 02-13-2006, 03:25 PM
milk is offline milk

Send a message via AIM to milk
ha ha, i love those men and women who defend our countrie so that we can sleep at night without having to think about much and an almost guarrentee wake up

tyvm

you only get out by not going in
http://judgemikdredd.deviantart.com/
Old 02-14-2006, 03:05 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile

As a retired soldier myself I have nothing but the greatest admiration for the men and women doing a difficult job under most dangerous circumstances.

God bless them all and bring them home safe.

Warm Regards and the Very Best Wishes to all our soldiers over there