Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 07-07-2005, 09:52 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

Kill Em All

Amnesty International says America is mistreating it's POWs. Well what about the captured American and other allied troops and civilions they have? Oh, that's right, they don't have any because they behead and butcher their captives. So what does Amnesty International have to say about that? Not a f@*#en thing. After what happened in London yesterday, if I were running things we would'nt have a POW problem any more. Cause I would dig a big hole, throw in a few dead pigs and on top of them i throw the machine gun bodys of every one of those uncivilized murderen bastards. And you can bet your last dollar right after those bombs ripped threw London that ted kennedy, hillary roDAME clinton, john kerry, and the rest of those liberals, bent on destroying this country, were in a room some place thinking of a way to blame it on President Bush.Then we have france who are calling out the troops. Why? those are their good buddys doing all the killing. If those bombs would have gone off in germany or france it would have been an international incident. but it being in England it will all blow over in a week. I for one have had it. If I were young enought I would rejoin the Army to get a crack at those murders of women and childern and send as many as I could off to their 40 virgins.

Last edited by KU43; 07-07-2005 at 10:23 PM.
Old 07-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Lucky is offline Lucky

what comes around go around....

your soo right
Old 07-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
lmfao, I knew my bro front-liner would check out this thread.

I hear ya KU43. Who's side are you really on? lmao

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 07-07-2005, 11:36 PM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

lol troj you got that right. I spose you were thinking the same thing too when you saw the post?

I'll have to agree with KU43 on this one.
Old 07-07-2005, 11:40 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
40 virgins sounds aweful good to me to lmao , but damn they do need to stop.

I saw the thread title front and thought the same thing, heh.

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••
Old 07-08-2005, 12:14 AM
Grenademan is offline Grenademan

lmao 'great minds think alike' some dude said that sometime. No idea who or when.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:08 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Smile Re: Kill Em All

Quote:
Originally posted by KU43
Amnesty International says America is mistreating it's POWs. Well what about the captured American and other allied troops and civilions they have? Oh, that's right, they don't have any because they behead and butcher their captives. So what does Amnesty International have to say about that? Not a f@*#en thing. After what happened in London yesterday, if I were running things we would'nt have a POW problem any more. Cause I would dig a big hole, throw in a few dead pigs and on top of them i throw the machine gun bodys of every one of those uncivilized murderen bastards. And you can bet your last dollar right after those bombs ripped threw London that ted kennedy, hillary roDAME clinton, john kerry, and the rest of those liberals, bent on destroying this country, were in a room some place thinking of a way to blame it on President Bush.Then we have france who are calling out the troops. Why? those are their good buddys doing all the killing. If those bombs would have gone off in germany or france it would have been an international incident. but it being in England it will all blow over in a week. I for one have had it. If I were young enought I would rejoin the Army to get a crack at those murders of women and childern and send as many as I could off to their 40 virgins.
Spot on bro I totally agree!!!!

Warm Regards
Old 07-08-2005, 06:54 AM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Send a message via AIM to Jeff
edit ...

-No comment-

Shouldn't have posted.
Old 07-08-2005, 08:06 AM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
Lol @ Jeff.

BTW you're right, if they are not going to play by the rules then why should we?
Old 07-08-2005, 12:58 PM
lowlux is offline lowlux

Language

Last edited by Matt; 07-08-2005 at 01:27 PM.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
I think they should have a "Take No Prisoners" Policy, There would be no problems then.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:18 PM
"ath-hole"

Shoot on site
Old 07-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

pull all the nuturals out and glass parkinglot the place, if ya do it with a nutron all the buildings are still standing and is easier to start over, and if its an air blast it has little to no fallout.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:58 PM
KU43 is offline KU43

pull all the nuturals out and glass parkinglot the place, if ya do it with a nutron all the buildings are still standing and is easier to start over, and if its an air blast it has little to no fallout

u should run for president. u got my vote.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:53 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Re: Kill Em All

Quote:
Originally posted by KU43
If you are refering to GITMO I suggest that you take in consideration that all in there arn't guilty, several people has already been released because of that reason.

The reason for this is "Geneva Convention relative to the Treatment of Prisoners of War" look in to that and you will see why, or rather look at its history.

And your comements regarding France and Germany is just plain ignorant. This issue in UK is an international matter, and anything else has never been seen nor spoken of!

My photography website

Old 07-09-2005, 03:53 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Lets gets something right, Amnesty International continuopusly calls for ALL POW's to be treated within the guidelines of the Geneva Convention. The conservative media of the western world never reports the fact that they are pushing for humane treatment on both sides.....

Oh, and we condemed the nazis and put them on trial that ran a prison for taking prisoners during a war, killing them and discarding the bodies....

There is no doubt that what happened in London was tragic, i dont dspute that, but taking prisoners and eliminating them WW2 style is not going to help....
Old 07-09-2005, 04:14 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Plain

As I understand the Geneva Convention it was designed to have some kind of "rules" regarding the treatment of POW's during times of war between nations?

The war we are faced with now is not that kind of war, it's war of terror against Western civilisation by those who's only purpose is to destroy our liberal and democratic institutions by any means they can and in their place have a dictatorial theocracy.

I don't think we shold shoot prisoners out of hand as that would bring us down to the level of those who carry out these cowardly attacks but we must make them understand that we are prepared to use lethal force if they attack us.

These terrorists are not governed by any "rules of engagement" so we must take steps to adapting to this new kind of warfare and if we have to shoot some of them in the process, then so be it and remember these bastards have executed people whilst filming the murder and posted these killings with "pride" (their words!) on the net for all to see.

It's a difficult and very fine line we will have to walk to fight this war on terror and whether we like it or not we may have to bend some rules to win.

By the way Mike we may well have tried and excuted Nazi's at the end of the second war but in their case they did get a fair trial which is more than can be said about the brutal treatment of Soviet priosners of war by the Germans who regarded them, the Soviets, as subhuman. We all know that one brutallity begets another brutallity but with the Nazi's it was a matter of course to behave in this manner.

Regards
Old 07-09-2005, 06:06 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

I didnt mean i disagreed with the trials or the outcomes, im making the point that what is being advocated (if i read it right) has ringing similarities to the way the nazis handled prisoners during WW2.

Replace Machne Guns With Gas Chambers , Piled up holes with bodies in them With "Ovens", the lack of any trial and it being war time...

I know in a war that you are going to shoot people, thats a given and i even accept that ven under the best of circumstances there may be innocents wounded or killed, but as long as its incidental to the war and is tried to be kept to a minimum, but issues like the geneva convention at prisons the "its war" dosent stand up as an excuse, prisons are so well guarded, often out of the country and secure enough that the time is there to abide by the geneva conventions, on the battlefield decisions have to be made, but that just dosent exist when your talking about military installation in cuba....
Old 07-09-2005, 09:08 AM
"ath-hole"

Like somone said, shoot first ask questions later. I wouldn't care about taking an Iraqie rebel alive. If he was shooting at me I would be aiming for his head not his leg or arm.
Old 07-09-2005, 02:59 PM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
As I understand the Geneva Convention it was designed to have some kind of "rules" regarding the treatment of POW's during times of war between nations?

The war we are faced with now is not that kind of war, it's war of terror against Western civilisation by those who's only purpose is to destroy our liberal and democratic institutions by any means they can and in their place have a dictatorial theocracy.

I don't think we shold shoot prisoners out of hand as that would bring us down to the level of those who carry out these cowardly attacks but we must make them understand that we are prepared to use lethal force if they attack us.

These terrorists are not governed by any "rules of engagement" so we must take steps to adapting to this new kind of warfare and if we have to shoot some of them in the process, then so be it and remember these bastards have executed people whilst filming the murder and posted these killings with "pride" (their words!) on the net for all to see.

It's a difficult and very fine line we will have to walk to fight this war on terror and whether we like it or not we may have to bend some rules to win.

By the way Mike we may well have tried and excuted Nazi's at the end of the second war but in their case they did get a fair trial which is more than can be said about the brutal treatment of Soviet priosners of war by the Germans who regarded them, the Soviets, as subhuman. We all know that one brutallity begets another brutallity but with the Nazi's it was a matter of course to behave in this manner.

Regards
The thing is that United States of America agreed to uphold the geneva convention relative to the treatment of prisoners of war. They should obay it or they are breaking an international agreement.

I don't care if these guilty people at gitmo are put in a prison for life (I'm against death penenlty) if, this is a big IF, they get a fair trail and by this fair trail they are considered guilty then lock them up, if not they should be set free. Using torture in the prosess (of wittnesses of released prisoners) is against the Geneva Convention relative to, treatment of prisoners of war, when it has been signed to be upheld.

It gives a mixed message. You should follow guidlines that you have agreed to, but same time it doesen't matter?

My point of the erlyer post was those that had signed and agreed to uphold the GCRTPOW (just something so that I will not have to write it out again ) and which in that list have not, or rather several countries who have not agreed to it.

Yes it makes a point that they did not agree to fight by it then those that are "attacking" should not have to obey, but if you signed it you should play by those rules in every situation.

My photography website