Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 05-05-2011, 11:37 PM
Crazy Horse is offline Crazy Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by atholon View Post
I bet it is fake. Coincidently he's buried at sea and given an honorable funeral...pfftt. Smells like an election year cover-up.

I don't think anyone is justified in celebrating another person's death. I think relief that someone no longer has the opportunity to harm others is different. Seems like the media does quite well inciting hate against people like him...
The the US Govt, US military and the al-quieda sympathizers all believe it's real, I have no reason to doubt it. I dont need to see a picture to believe it. Pictures of the other people in the building are out there, convincing enough for me. There will always be controversy. Heck, there's ppl who still think Elvis is alive.

Nov 2012 is the next presidential election, not this year.

I agree- the media is the major contributor to most hateful causes.

I dont see a need to dance in the street because of his death (maybe we should go out and shoot our ak47's up in the air? remind u of anyone?) but on the other hand, I'm glad he's gone. We're supposed to kill the murderers and send them up to God for judgement. Mission accomplished.
I wouldn't be dancing in the street, but if I was a SEAL, I probably would have given a hearty "Hoo-ah!" to my fellow teammates. Now lets start sending a few boys back home.

If they want to release the pictures of what happens to terrorists who kill our ppl.... have the pictures delivered to the Mexican drug lords along our southwestern border. Bin Laden's death just raised the Mexican drug thugs up one notch on the 'to be exterminated' list.

Last edited by Crazy Horse; 05-05-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:38 PM
Crazy Horse is offline Crazy Horse

No need to formally release the photos. Knowing this administration, the photos will likely be leaked in a week anyway. They know when theres money to be made on selling a photograph.

What really ticks me off is how the media can't wait to explain every detail of how we caught them. WHY give the enemy that kind of information??
I say; just put up a headline- " A US SEAL team just double tapped OBL in the head, and he's dead. We had no casualties. Now who wants to be next on the list?"

No need for pics or elaborate descriptions... just the results.

I think it would better server the safety of our troops if we give the enemy LESS information regarding HOW we conduct business.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:19 PM
grenadier501 is offline grenadier501
JO mod maker

I heard that Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of Osama Bin Laden.
Also I heard that Al-Qaeda warned that they'll keep attacking targets in U.S.A..
Old 05-07-2011, 03:21 PM
dave61 is offline dave61
I.C.U.

Send a message via Yahoo to dave61
Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadier501 View Post
I heard that Al-Qaeda has confirmed the death of Osama Bin Laden.
Also I heard that Al-Qaeda warned that they'll keep attacking targets in U.S.A..

You kinda got to wonder why they keep messing with the bull. Eventually, you're gonna get the horns.

Ouch!
Old 05-07-2011, 06:12 PM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
What is sad is that there is always someone to take these evil individual's place. I hope this is real because the intelligence, not Osama's death, is going to be more instrumental in bringing down Al Qaeda.