Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 07-27-2008, 03:58 PM
gamesmaster is offline gamesmaster

Angry punting

for the last 2 months i hav played on dfx and on most time been ok but l8tly hav been punted in most servers or banned from a few 4 not in game play. OK yes ppl hav 2 follow rules but R theses servers run by kids or just num skulls who not use there brain. if any u guys from BCU or AOS and a few other servers. out there, who like puntin ppl 4 daft little things. rem this sum ppl are not R not full able boddied or hav trouble using the controls need sum rest on there hand or fingers like me I suffer from a rare bone decease which make my movement hard. need to rest on most game play. so think about this the next time u punt or ban sum . ppl r bed ridding or disabled and the only joyment they get is playin nova online , but if punted all time then that be comes the end. so pls think next time
Old 07-27-2008, 04:13 PM
.Simon. is offline .Simon.

yeh bwoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
next person to post half naked gets banned
Old 07-27-2008, 04:17 PM
gamesmaster is offline gamesmaster

wat does that mean simon good or bad
Old 07-27-2008, 04:23 PM

yeh bwoi! = hell yeah!

;D

Quote:
Old 07-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
gamesmaster it always best to go to the squads url site and talk with them about it 9 out of 10 they don't know about your posting here.

Army of Steel> AOS squad link: www.aos-squad.com/

BCU Squad link: unknown

bottom line anyhost can ban or punt anyone they like to! same go for you as will! if you are hosting the game.

please no more talk about this ok, you having trouble with a game host locate their site and talk with them there please
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 07-27-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-27-2008, 04:45 PM

The man has spoken

Quote:
Old 05-15-2009, 04:16 PM
megaboost is offline megaboost

Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamesmaster View Post
for the last 2 months i hav played on dfx and on most time been ok but l8tly hav been punted in most servers or banned from a few 4 not in game play. OK yes ppl hav 2 follow rules but R theses servers run by kids or just num skulls who not use there brain. if any u guys from BCU or AOS and a few other servers. out there, who like puntin ppl 4 daft little things. rem this sum ppl are not R not full able boddied or hav trouble using the controls need sum rest on there hand or fingers like me I suffer from a rare bone decease which make my movement hard. need to rest on most game play. so think about this the next time u punt or ban sum . ppl r bed ridding or disabled and the only joyment they get is playin nova online , but if punted all time then that be comes the end. so pls think next time
Hi Gamesmaster.

I just came across this thread and feel I must reply to you in person. Let me introduce myself, I'm Megaboost.BCU. (Squad Leader/Founder) of The British Commando Unit Squad.

William is correct in stating that you need to let Squads know about your predicament and then they can work around it while playing but you say you get punted off most servers....... This is because if your character in game has no movement for a certain length of time, the game itself auto punts to make way for others to join. I know in our case this is a must have thing has we only had at the time a 16 slot gameserver but If you had explained this to someone in game we would have acted upon this.

I can't speak for most squads but I can speak for my own and in answer to your question of these squads being run by kids, ours is certainly not the case as we have a strict 21 years old policy in our squad and our Admin & Council are as old as 53 and youngest is 37.

Please feel free to sign up on our website @ http://www.bcusquad.com and contact myself if you have a complaint but please before you flame people on forums, please remember that not every punt is down to the admin in game, its the game itself and that's probably why you feel that you have been punted off so many gameservers.

Thanks for Reading and hopefully this has been cleared up for you.

We look forward to seeing you on our server sometime.

Regards.

Megaboost.BCU.
(Squad Leader)

p.s. I have checked our banned list and your name is not there so you are fine to come along and join us in game.