Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 03-07-2006, 04:05 PM
gamesmaster is offline gamesmaster

punting

Hi guys just a few words on puntin, was on a server 100% custom which is open and closed maps anyway my main point is how is ppl 2 no wat is open and wat is closed maps on thoses servers if they not say only wen half way thro the game and cos u score is up. been on many a server and most state if open or closed and most hav a wall around, but theses guys just punt u half way thro the game wen u score is up or u u wipin there clan out and accuse u of glitchin/cheatin wat ever u call it the map looked open had a little fence aroun and was able to jump or go under for those wud b snipers so tell me we spend time findin a go spot then told we r out of bounds plz tell me "HOW" r we 2 no if not in the map details
GAMESMASTER
Old 03-07-2006, 04:07 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

u cant know for sure, most squads think they are god and can kick whoever from their servers for any reason (they have every right to) but its wrong..

OAP kick members sometimes if theres a 30 min map, and the zone time is near 8 mins with 20 mins left of the map, to get more "stats"

different squads, different servers just depends on their preferences
Old 03-07-2006, 04:58 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
they will come up with any reason to punt a person out, its their server they can do as they see fit. best stay away from them servers totally.

there a 12yr old kids that is punting people out and getting a kick out of it. j/k

a real host will tell you in the text field (green) you can't cross over the fencing or wall. and most all so disable the weapons to be use in the server so there no M249 or saw's or any other weapon they can't handle in a combat zone to be use in the server.

a real host will tell all before the map starts up. by saying like sample. stay in the zone. no going outside the wall area or cross over the fence line. no sniping or full auto is aloud in this server, no cheating or glitching ether. L/R leaning is ok.

a bad host is one who punt a player out without a reason or tell them why. most of these are kids under-age. who don't like to get own at all.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 03-07-2006, 06:33 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
I had that happen to me once in lw... 76 kills, 2 deaths (doing better then the rest of the players) host said if I dont know you, your gone, poof.. banned.

Ip changed went back asked politly if I could ask a question, he said no, I left, never been back...

IcI
Old 03-07-2006, 07:41 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

i got banned in a server in BHD cause i was doing good at sniping, they said that this is my last game on their server, and i said why? they said because that no1 could find me so i must be up to no good.
i also got baned on a server where a guy thought he was neo off the matrix, lol, i went into the hills and started to pick them off and he called me a cheat and without warning banned me.
i say whaaa to them and get over it i cant help it if they havnt any talent and are sore losers it just a game , aparently they are used to getting everything their way, they are gona be really screwed when they face a situation in the real because they wont beable to ban or punt.
im like if they are better than me then i will play with them and learn to be better, i try to learn from the better players rather than cut them down and ban or punt.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:07 PM
milk is offline milk

Send a message via AIM to milk
i got banned on a server fro arguing with the host about offensive because they were whining about someone named oldfart and that wass that

you only get out by not going in
http://judgemikdredd.deviantart.com/
Old 03-07-2006, 08:27 PM
Chief ADFP

yea some of them host admin of them servers can be a real pain, with all them crying your not some things right or you got the best of them they can't handle it.

there are some real good squad servers out there you have to find them thats all.

will there a good side and a bad side.

a good host knows other teammate of the other team, if there a real cheater in the server! they will speakout about it. but most host only can think of bad reason for a great skill player in their server who is getting the better (own) of his team.

-sad fact of life
Old 03-07-2006, 08:56 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Re: punting

Quote:
Originally posted by gamesmaster
Hi guys just a few words on puntin, was on a server 100% custom which is open and closed maps anyway my main point is how is ppl 2 no wat is open and wat is closed maps on thoses servers if they not say only wen half way thro the game and cos u score is up. been on many a server and most state if open or closed and most hav a wall around, but theses guys just punt u half way thro the game wen u score is up or u u wipin there clan out and accuse u of glitchin/cheatin wat ever u call it the map looked open had a little fence aroun and was able to jump or go under for those wud b snipers so tell me we spend time findin a go spot then told we r out of bounds plz tell me "HOW" r we 2 no if not in the map details
GAMESMASTER

game what squad and what game ill go check it out!How i see it i have met many squad who dont obey there own rules and dont discard members for breaking them so they wont something to argue on theres u an argument. I mean whats the point in having a squad and especially having rules if your cant follow the ones u enforce.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 03-08-2006, 04:57 AM
gamesmaster is offline gamesmaster

punting

thnx guys 4 ur replies glad 2 c got support and agree with all sed hope 2 c u all on line sum time in a good hosted server THNX GM
Old 03-08-2006, 01:08 PM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

i get banned from servers all the time .. no big deal lol theres plenty of them
Old 03-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Chief ADFP

you know what is real funny you host a server and one of these guys? who banned you walk into it, ban them right off the back, maybe it teach them something. how it feels to get burn by other without doing anything bad to start with.