Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Gaming Talk

Gaming Talk Post all your game related stuff here. This includes PC, Console, Handhelds etc.

Old 08-26-2003, 10:37 PM
RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹» is offline RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹»

Send a message via ICQ to RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹» Send a message via Yahoo to RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹»
14 Slot Server 4 Rent On DFBHD

I have a server I am willing to use... my LiL company I own is BigLank Gaming. We have a LiL Community site made with PHP comming soon. As anyways... the price is $19.99 , and a prepay of the payment is required. All of the BIGLANK servers always start with a "!" To give our server a test run, check us out... ! BigLank Gamin on the DFBHD Page. I have personal reasons I have a price. I am an Aquatic Biologists so I purchase meterials, supplies, and use the money to buy tanks. Our current site is http://www.aesquad.com/~xgsgaming
The site is being worked on , ATM ( at the moment ) the site is completly useless to anyone. Here are my contact information is shown below :

MSN Messenger Contact : mcgee_chancz@msn.com
E-mail Account Name : bulletdfbhd@yahoo.com OR mcgee_chancz@msn.com
ICQ # 241920284
Any other contact information : No, not really.

BIGLANK SERVERS are always looking for good help... we are in need of T1 - T3 server hosters... these people can earn there own money... they can host for squads... and set their own price. But, they are apart of BIG LANK SERVERS.

---

I do also accept personal servers. As if you see , Bear Cats Den on dfbhd, its a personal server ( I think ) Thats pretty much about it...

FOR CONNECTION QUESTIONS , PLEASE CONTACT ME!