Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 08-27-2009, 05:24 PM
RTamas is offline RTamas

Delta Force Mods

Hello

One question about the mods, if i create for example a custom tile set than can i use it in multiplayer? And what about other players they still able to see it?

Tamas
Old 08-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
i think you mean in game host option and not a 3rd party custom mod for the game!

in host option you can set a welcome message for all to read in it and yes all will be able to read it on the server listing

mods mean new items or stander made for the game by way of making up a new add-in to the game
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 08-27-2009, 07:33 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
no, I think he means tile set as in tiles used in map making....

No, any thing you make that doesn't exist in the default install will have to be downloaded by every one else for it to work properly.

Tile sets that are custom made at best probably just won't show up on the client side, you your self would be the only one that sees it.

At worst it will punt players who don't have your tile set.

Mods for BHD require every one to have them downloaded on their end for it to work.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:47 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
gee i over look that did not see the word tile in the post for some reason, will thats speed reading for you lol

i think if he made a custem tile for a said map i don't think tile wouldn't be that big of a file size to included in the map file inside the zip-file

think the end user who play the map with the tile all is needed to put it into the game folder with the map thats it, but if you made a lot of changes and items in a map making into a mod would be best then.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 08-28-2009, 06:48 AM
RTamas is offline RTamas

Okay

I asked because i thought if i create an other tile set then every player who join into my server will download it, like in Counter Strike :P