Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2002, 01:27 AM
AG is offline AG

Angry HOW MANY OF U THINK THIS IS WRONG!!!!

BMF VS 2X They claim they won!!!!!! but look at this!!!!

Wv:2 maps urs 2 maps ours 1 nuetral
lethWP:whats will the nuetral be?
WV:1 stock map or a simple map
AG: we dont have our stock players on at this time so its not a nuetral
Wv:ok then simple
AG ok fine with me
LethWP: get a nuetral from DfHq.net?
Wv: who decides?
AG how about that 1 in ur server
AG:the 1 with nuttin in the middle and in a square
Wvsum10)X
LethWP: yeah thats good
Wv: Like i said something simple
LethWP:map order=1 ours 1 urs 1 our 1 urs and then the nuetral
Wv: Yeah Sure
AG: ok

Ended up being

Reset
Reset
reset
their map 1
reset
reset
server down
server up
AG:this map shouldnt count cuz every1 just gettin in(doesnt that seem fair)
HT:OMG!!!!(BMF member doesnt think so)
Reset
Our map 2
then NUETRAL

???????????????????????? What kinda crap is that explain???????????
Old 11-29-2002, 09:55 AM
Wolverine_BMF is offline Wolverine_BMF

Send a message via ICQ to Wolverine_BMF
2x (this is what they call themselves this week) is just a group of kids who whine about anything and everything. Watch out, you might be next.

Did we have problems with the map order? Yes, we have a new guy onboard with a great connection who's a little rusty.

Did they agree to play on the map that we started on? Yes. Instead of 2x, BMF, 2x, it was BMF, 2x, BMF. I offered to shut the server down and correct the problem, which is what we eventually did.

We would have still "owned" them either way.

Multiple members from 2x appologized for the "crying" of their former members. That's right, I said former, as many 2x members quit right after the match because they are tired of the "Drama Queens".

Lata Drama Queens
Old 11-29-2002, 10:44 AM
MrB50 is offline MrB50

Send a message via ICQ to MrB50
LOL sounds like the former L2K people. They call(or rather he calls himself) GG Blood. Hes by himself now cause the rest of his former teammates got tired of his whining about everything. I hate squads like that, they take all the fun out of the game.

"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
Bill Gates in 1981
Old 11-29-2002, 11:16 AM
AG is offline AG

Angry

We never cared if we win or lose!!!! All we wanted to do is 2 have fun but all BMF guys caused is us 2 try 2 redate but they didnt want 2 which they should of cuz they didnt do what they were told 2 do! Plus no1 quit and we werent whinning every squad would try 2 reschedule if A Squad WOULD MESS UP MAP ORDER also WE DID SAY NO MERCS! WHY ARENT THESE GUYS ON UR WEBPAGE?

JT
J
Storm

?????

LOL and ALOT OF PPL KNOW ODA SERVERS WERE LAGGY!!!!!!!!!!!! He lieing about T3 Man PING HIM!!!!!!!!
Old 11-29-2002, 11:52 AM
AG is offline AG

Angry

plus little kids? yeah ok think whatever u want 2 think atleast i have a life and not play this game everyday unlike u Wv
Old 11-29-2002, 12:00 PM
Storm is offline Storm

AG theres no reason to get your panties in a not ,you say your squad didnt whine but if i remeber you guys did it the whole time we played. im back and that must scare you !!but the scores were so lop sided its unreal you guys couldnt win if we all played the worst game of our life . but the bottom line is you agreed to the way we played the maps and you just got spanked like a freak in a closet ! so lick your wounds and go on with life.
Old 11-29-2002, 03:08 PM
AG is offline AG

I didnt play any of the maps at all cuz it was ridiculous plus lie i said we didnt care if we win or lose! all we wanted was a fair match witch since u guys were hosting then u should let us have our map first plus shouldnt have wasted about 25 minutes of our time as well most of our members thought it would be over in 30-60 minutes but it ended up being 1:30 long and most had 2 listen 2 thier parents bug them 2 get off!!! how can u play like that??? and also thinkin u guys are gonna screw up over in a match!!! which u did u guys could of atleast done this:

A.Get things organized
B. started the match all over

but what happen

first we said none of these are OUR maps!
so we played 1 map expecting the next 1 was ours! but it wasnt then the next 1 wasnt ours either than so on!

then u guys put a server up after shutting it down
first saying "WE Just gonna SHUT DOWN SERVER And put OUR 5 MAPS in" talking about UR 5 maps!
But then we say no
THEN U GUYS SAID "i Mean URS AND OURS"
The quote on top seems like u mean URS not OURS!!!!

Then what happen is u guys put our map up then when only 5 of us is in and all of u guys were in u guys were winning

then i came in as 7 or 8th i said this 1 dont count (cuz first map should be practice when a server goes up right?)
then the WHINNIN CAME IN

HT(BMF): OMG!!!!
Seems like whinnin? i think so
so u guys the 1 that whine first so i dont wanna hear about it!!!
and for a sqaud with a age limit! Learn HOW 2 HOST a NUETRAL SERVER !!!!!!
Old 11-29-2002, 03:11 PM
AG is offline AG

Plus i didnt agree 2 the way we played the maps i agree 2
1 ours 1 urs and so on and a map from ur server 2 be a nuetral but u guys count that when i kept telling u to reset maps and put this 1 as nuetral cuz u cant call a nuetral ur map and use it as a 3rd map when it should of been last and also we should of started the match all over
Old 11-29-2002, 03:38 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

please read the forum rules please:

"Flame wars are not welcome here. If you are here to flame people then you should leave now. We do not tolerate this and will only be warned once."

http://www.dfhq.net/forum/rules.php?s=
Old 11-30-2002, 12:38 AM
HD135 is offline HD135

Now I know what's meant by "flaming"............. and why it is not allowed.
Old 11-30-2002, 06:21 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
IMO there is is several things the DF community has problems with, 2 being cheaters and the other flamers / moaners / b!tchers

luckily i don't see that much cheating but flamers are everywhere. moan about this, moan about that, 24/7. its just a game, not real, there is no need to go around shouting at ppl and arguing lol

it's very boring and no one is interested apart from the ppl directly involved. problems should be sorted out with the ppl involved not be crying about it on a public forum - well at least not his one. Why post it on a public forum anyway?
Old 12-01-2002, 02:42 PM

Amen.
Old 12-01-2002, 03:23 PM
Skinbag is offline Skinbag

Send a message via ICQ to Skinbag Send a message via AIM to Skinbag Send a message via Yahoo to Skinbag
couldnt be bothered to read all, but look if both team winges, rematch. If BMF can own whats the prob. or was it a tourney match soz. but sheesh guys. relax, I have played for a non bitching squad all the time since i had dflw, until my squad team friction moved to tfd, So i joined a lw squad as well cause i dont like tfd much, .fu. .fu. are the best uk squad at lw. And we get bitched at i would say 70% of the time saying where cheaters etc. all the time, BS this BS that. we leave it, let them moan cause they got owned.

dont know what game this was but sheesh people, chill for a start. say wana rematch, if say no say fine, and dont play them again. bloody hell peeps ur arguing but a stick man shooting another stick man, how many people would call u really sad right now ??

Not even Luke Skywalker can beat me !!
Old 12-01-2002, 06:27 PM

Oh, we'll play them again, in any type of game they want to play, but they will find another reason to whine.

I've known these guys for a while, and they have a bad rep for whining, heck, most of them applied for my squad, but we don't allow whiners.
Old 12-01-2002, 07:08 PM
Cathar is offline Cathar

Send a message via ICQ to Cathar
Quote:
Originally posted by Skinbag
.fu. are the best uk squad at lw. And we get bitched at i would say 70% of the time saying where cheaters etc. all the time, BS this BS that.
Would agree with you here .fu. are deff one of the best uk squads, used to play on ya server quite alot, b4 u guys split, but u got together again now have to play with ya again, soddin hard to kill ya, but was nice to do so, esspecially with a knife. Too true about the bitchin, I remember somethin about that to do with the brit league a while ago.

I've been saying about whiner's bein the main source of probs on df for a long time, and i'm glad other ppl see my point of view, now as for this prob, a very simple solution, take the match of each of your history's and don't play each other again, or if u want to play each other again get a neutral server setup, hell if you guys are uk i'd host the dam thing 4 ya, got 512k d/load, 256k up/load adsl.

Quote:
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 12-02-2002, 12:52 PM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
Quote:
Originally posted by Cathar
I've been saying about whiner's bein the main source of probs on df for a long time,
The anti "cheat accusation" has been something this forum has buzzed about since its inception last year.
Usually lead by me, sick and tired of listening to peoples wild and crazy ideas on how to deal with the malignant problem of cheaters, cheaters everywhere.

In my server you are instantly punted for accusing anyone, banned if its host squad you are accusing.
If I didn't see it, it didn't happen. Might be harsh but there you go, I hate accusers.

In fact I was playing in one server where there was a speed cheat. The host there politley asked him to turn his trainer off and he did.
Now there is progress.
If i'd seen the dude speeding in my server it would have been instant ban but I was impressed with the way in which the host handled the situation.

Old 12-02-2002, 04:46 PM
Cathar is offline Cathar

Good rule, for both servers, out of interest which is your server???

Quote:
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - General George Patton (1885-1945)
Old 12-02-2002, 06:58 PM
Skinbag is offline Skinbag

Send a message via ICQ to Skinbag Send a message via AIM to Skinbag Send a message via Yahoo to Skinbag
its TFD, norm we have page 1 *f vs all, but Zz server is bout page 8-9 Friction somthing like that . or Zz bio

Not even Luke Skywalker can beat me !!
Old 12-02-2002, 08:15 PM
Cathar is offline Cathar

cheers

Quote:
Old 12-17-2002, 06:42 PM
CharlieD=WM= is offline CharlieD=WM=

Send a message via ICQ to CharlieD=WM= Send a message via AIM to CharlieD=WM=
I just say "Live with it AG", AND GET OVER IT. It is just a match, we matched BMF and lost, quite a few on my squad whined, but they are not on my squad anymore BMF, go go. Shoot, if I had to deal with whiners like that, I would just forfiet and say "Hey you win, yay, bye!"
Closed Thread