Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 05-20-2009, 04:13 PM
Nvy is offline Nvy

Cd Key already in use.

yes i browsed your forums & found a couple posts pertaining to this exact situation http://www.novahq.net/forum/showthread.php?p=79291 but the solution they have wrote down no longer works via novaworld. The above link states that:

RESOLUTION:
On the Login screen at Novaworld select the option "If you don\'t have a NovaWorld login account, click here", and create a new account. When you go to activate the Key Code the Login server will indicate that the code is already in use by another account. Select the "If you wish to release this key, click here." to remove the old account that is using your code. On the next page you will need to enter your Login Name, Password that you have just created. And your Key Code. Now login to Novaworld. You will again be prompted to enter your Login, password and the key code to verify that all of your information was correct. And if all is okay you will returned to the Login page one last time for your official login into the Novaworld games.

But the section that says ""If you wish to release this key, click here." is not listed nor is that an option.

I used to play the DF series years ago like from day 1 all the way thru JO's to DFXtreme & then some month or 2 after Xtreme was released i stopped playing for sometime,i no longer remember the email i used, let alone the name and password associated with my key code i have.

The copy of the game i have IS legit & IS MINE! I just wanna go in and play online again and get ready for the releases of the new expansions coming out. I just am damned if i remember my login info for the key w/ my game,i wrote novaworld,novalogic both,i cant even get on theyre forums to post because they want a damn cd key with my account,well how am i supposed to get tech support thru novaworld if i cant get to theyre forums???

Better yet they have a live chat listed on theyre site rite? lol,funny thing is you need a valid cd key to use that live chat,well i have a valid cd key but i cant use it cuz it says its being used under a different account!??? so im stuck here guys,can anyone help me out here and get me in touch w/ the correct folks to help me figure this mess out?

Any and all help is very much appreciated,thank you so much in advance,been years since i been here i stopped playin the DF series games but i love the fact that your site is STILL around it blows my mind,awesome job guys keep it up!
Old 05-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
you still using the same e-mail address you activate account with?
think they have a option if you forgotten you log-in info they can send it to you through the e-mail address you use to activate with

reminder we are not anyway related to Novalogic, inc. we are a fan gamer resource site ok
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 05-20-2009, 04:55 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
hiho

i feel your pain m8, went though almost the same thing except i went through 7 cd keys and all i wanted to to was register on the novaworld forum!

just to try and help clear things up a bit, have you/are you trying to register on http://www.novaworld2.com/ ?
Old 05-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Nvy is offline Nvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
hiho

i feel your pain m8, went though almost the same thing except i went through 7 cd keys and all i wanted to to was register on the novaworld forum!

just to try and help clear things up a bit, have you/are you trying to register on http://www.novaworld2.com/ ?
yes i did register there & b4 it will let me go to the forums it wants me to insert my cd key,so i do but mind you the now login name & email is differewnt of that i used years ago,i no longer remember my old email address or nething but i still have the game in the original case with its own legal cd key,i just cant use it cuz it says its already being used.

i registered there and it wont lemme do nothing until i list my cd key which is what im trying to do but it states its already used. And it gives no option to release the key or anything. just says its being used bla bla bla,nothing to click no follow up help or nething.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:07 PM
Nvy is offline Nvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by William View Post
you still using the same e-mail address you activate account with?
think they have a option if you forgotten you log-in info they can send it to you through the e-mail address you use to activate with

reminder we are not anyway related to Novalogic, inc. we are a fan gamer resource site ok
No,thats the reason for this issue,im no longer using the email i originally used when i bought the game years ago. i have a new email address. and i dont remember what email i used nor the username i used then,lol.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:36 PM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
since novalogic is the company that maintains the cd-keys, there really isn't any thing you can do to fix this issue with out talking to them - Other then buying your self another key.

And once you do get it resolved either way, right down your account information someplace so you don't loose it.