Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 08-05-2003, 02:17 PM
D STROYER is offline D STROYER

Angry BHD-Map prob

I have now stated to make BHD maps but i have a very big problem with my mission editor.... I made a test map and it was ok, then i went to the item attributes and it said something like "dfVmedD has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
so i tried again and did the same, so.... i tried just 5 mins ago, AND IT WORKED . then i tried it again (Just a few seconds later) and it gave me that message again ^^^, anyone know how to help or have the same prob???

P.S I don't know if i need a new version of it or anything coz i havent experianced anything like this before with my TFD Med.....

Old 08-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Bladerunnr is offline Bladerunnr

Do you use Roger Wilco? I have found that if you have RW running and the MED open the MED will crash when opening item attributes. If you don't use RW I haven't heard of anything else.

B
Old 08-09-2003, 07:20 PM
RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹» is offline RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹»

Send a message via ICQ to RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹» Send a message via Yahoo to RËVØ£ÛTÎØѫź¹»
Do u have the unlocked MED? Well , just a thought.
Old 08-31-2003, 08:51 AM

its doing it again, it doesnt do it at start and then when i was almost finished my first bhd map(i hadnt saved it in a long time) it vanished with the same message, The unlocked med does it first time! lol, im gettin really irritated now, can anybody help me out? seems im the only one who has had this prob...

btw, i dont have rw

Last edited by D STROYER; 09-01-2003 at 02:34 AM.
Old 09-01-2003, 02:34 AM

i guess ill just have to make tfd maps forever

Last edited by D STROYER; 09-02-2003 at 10:46 AM.
Old 10-26-2003, 10:50 AM
Troy
Unregistered

how to make maps

i am interested in trying to make a map for LW. How/where do i go to learn how to do this?
Old 10-26-2003, 11:06 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
check the map editing manual on ur cd
Old 10-26-2003, 08:56 PM
Gunshot is offline Gunshot

Send a message via ICQ to Gunshot Send a message via AIM to Gunshot Send a message via Yahoo to Gunshot
Plain Yeah man...

hey dude i know where your comin from. did that crap with me when i was in the middle of makin a map i dont know if it was cause a program was up or laggy but it closed on me in the middle of the map and i didnt save so yeah.. i got screwed.. just try reinstalling i forget what i did but i don't care anymore cause if black bug down won't fix their **** the right way instead of trying to fix the bugs with other items and not to edit them and that nova going down so much.. i will not be there to support them, make maps, or buy any of their games anymore. that's how it is. They don't scratch our back's we don't scratch theirs.. if they don't wanna fix their games then we shouldn't buy them.. what happens if joint operations and team sabre has lots of glitches. it probley has more because they enabled the "DRIVABLE VECHS" crap so more glitches.. so are they gonna fix the glitches in team sabre/joint operations.. Look back on blackhawkdown and theres your answer

*Try Like the Rest & Die like the Rest*
*Kill the Best, Shoot the rest*

Last edited by Gunshot; 10-26-2003 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-26-2003, 09:58 PM
.janissary is offline .janissary

i dont make maps all that much but yes sometimes it can really skrew up!!!!
Old 11-06-2003, 06:05 AM
Sazza is offline Sazza

BHD-map problem!

When I highlight a group of items in the med and move them to a different location of the map. Unmark all and then move the mapcoordinates with numpad-arrows. It allways crach out to windows. So i just mark 1 object and unmark the object direct after. Then is good to move/save the map without craches. Got Intel p4 2600+ 512 ram 128 mb Nvidia ,latest drivers. I had this problem before with the orginal and unlocked Med´s. And after the latest update, it´s back.

The BHD-med autosaves the current maps you are working on. The med will save 2 files in your C-root, called MEDP1BCK.MIS and MEDP2BCK.MIS. Check them for latest autosave of your crached maps.

Sazza