Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 08-25-2003, 10:15 PM
DarkElf is offline DarkElf

BHD Heli editing?

is it possible to edit the helis stats? (like i want it to land only for a few sec like 2-3 then take off ive tried everything but it still sits for like 15 secs)

Last edited by DarkElf; 08-25-2003 at 11:57 PM.
Old 08-25-2003, 11:21 PM
Eagle_Eye is offline Eagle_Eye
Old Timer...

This is all done with the timing of the events, The "Delay" you have before the helo takes off again. What kind of events are you using to set your helo, there are a number of different ways?

Regards

Old 08-26-2003, 12:01 AM

well im kinda new too all of this but i am making a map (multiplayer attack & deffend) where the attacking team gets 3 small heli's, 3 black hawks, 3 humvee's the team is located at least 60 secs away from the defending team. the little helis fly around the city in circles just around the peremiter.the black hawks fly in to 3 diffent locations to make dropoffs/pickups. humvee's drive down the main streets then back to the base.

Last edited by DarkElf; 08-26-2003 at 12:07 AM.
Old 08-26-2003, 01:14 AM
Eagle_Eye is offline Eagle_Eye
Old Timer...

Don't go overboard with the moving items, 2, maybe 3 helos, otherwise you'll have a lot of lag when playing over a lan or Nova servers. Have you done any events yet, if so, paste them here and we can all see what needs fixing, or attach your mis file to your poa\st so we can help fix the problem.

Regards

Old 08-26-2003, 02:20 AM

ok this is weird my whole BHD Dir is gone and all that work crap! and btw does any1 know of some good tutorials for MED cause ive only found a few?

Last edited by DarkElf; 08-26-2003 at 02:33 AM.
Old 08-27-2003, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by a pink punk
READ THE PDF THING THAT CAME WITH THE GAME!!!
what if i have, in my eyes i did'nt really explain much, some examples that ill never be doing and it dos'nt even explain some options like Advanced Ammo in Edit Attributes on a Vehicles. like comon .
Old 08-29-2003, 01:55 AM
a pink punk is offline a pink punk

well it will help you get the basics down.

^Kamikaze made it^
Old 08-29-2003, 01:56 AM
a pink punk is offline a pink punk

and if you are still haveing problems. open up the missen that came with the game. it talks about this missen in the PDF thing.

^Kamikaze made it^
Old 09-20-2003, 01:14 PM
MaBoese is offline MaBoese

Just have a look on one of my latest map like
http://www.stefanpreuhs.de/notap/sit...lls_TOW_RA.jpg

Red team has 3 chopper which touch down for 1 second on this far hil for inserting troops.
Register to NOTAP forum and I will try to help u

www.notap.de

The hardest A&D maps

http://www.notap.de
Old 09-21-2003, 03:16 PM
Kip Kilagan is offline Kip Kilagan

Nicely decorated map, MaBöse
Old 09-23-2003, 08:21 PM
mrpow is offline mrpow

Send a message via Yahoo to mrpow
map making tricks

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 2:30 pm Post subject: Map making tricks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is Mother POW or MR.POW for short.

I am new here and a member of the group called Pigs of War. Our server name is"***POW***" and we're currently hosting 26 players at a time. We are strictly a capture the flag server. And our squad plays just for the fun of it. We have strict rules on language and behavior, because we are a family orientated server.
You're probably saying, "what is that have to do with mapmaking", well it just so happens that most of the members of our squad enjoy making maps as much as playing the game. and if you're interested in seeing some pretty cool stuff, as far as, the decoration of and the logical mechanics techniques of mapmaking, come and check us out.

I'm sure you'll see things you'd never seen before on a Delta Force map. Like maps with little birds perform flyby rocket attacks firing as many as 18 rockets at a time spraying the village below. We have to Bradley fighting machines that perform attacks on specific opposing targets when triggered by players. We have maps were 8 helicopters will be flying simultaneously, each one performing a separate task, whether it be defending a base, transporting soldiers, doing attack runs on the opposing team, or simply just dropping snipers and artillery spotters at key locations or call boxes on the maps.

I will warn you that, although some of the maps are pretty standard, some are pretty heavy-duty as well, and require a good connection with a ping time less than the 400, and a very good video card. With four to eight helicopters running at the same time along with aerial bombardments and other special effects, things can be pretty crazy.

For more information about our squad go to www pigs-of-war.com www pigs-of-war.com

See you soon,
MR.POW out
Old 09-23-2003, 10:39 PM
green_slash is offline green_slash

Dont over do it? My map had 12 choppers and 30 Hummers all going in a straight line... no lag is my point.