Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

View Poll Results: were we right to go to war
Yes 12 70.59%
No 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 06:55 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
I agreed Yes because the Iraq people need our help and would you if you were them want us to help you?

Anyways they said from the latest tape from Osam which was like 3 weeks to a month ago i think he said he planned on another attack.So i wouldnt be surprised.We just need to start offering the people who sell him out alot of different stuff then war will be settled.You would be surprised how many would betray Osama for the right stuff.

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 01-31-2006, 02:35 AM
Lakie is offline Lakie

Afghanistan i didnt have much of a probelm with although i love how "sucess" in afgahanistan changed from getting OBL to toppling the taliban as soon as it looked like OBL wasnt going to surrendar, but overall i dont have issues with the war in afghanistan.

Iraq is another matter, although now the coalition has gone in and bombed the crap out of everything then they need to stay and rebuild everything and get the country running...

The notion of going into iraq was a screwup from day 1 (although the actual invasion couldnt have gone better), although i dont consider it part of the war on terror, iraq had nothing to do with 9/11...
Old 01-31-2006, 05:24 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Plain

Like my good friend Terry I'm not going into a long post on this as for me the answer is simple and straight forward.

Yes we were right to go to war on terrorism it's them or us as they started this war and I hope we can finish it!!!!

Warm Regards
Old 01-31-2006, 05:52 AM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Send a message via AIM to Jeff
I'm mostly with Mike on this one, he makes some good points.

Cheif, so you're saying no matter what happens the US is just going to beat the living *$^@ out of any country that remotely has anything to do with the middle east or attacking the US of A?
Old 01-31-2006, 01:32 PM
hutchie is offline hutchie

lol im 100% scottish and im proud to be. most of the british regiments its scottish and there has been 100 deaths since the supposed seize fire. BRING OUR TROOPS HOME

Old 01-31-2006, 03:18 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by Northern Jedi
I voted NO bc there is no point

and the Americains want to rule the world and its true Alll the Americains want is Revenge Ok yes they got it but they got there Soldiers Slaughtered SO thats it

the British was wrong to go with Bush

British is the best man of America thats all >

stupit post really
Iraq wasn't a case for revenge, it was to remove sadam from ruling his country (he gassed between 80-200+? of his own people), and also as many say now, it was for the oil aswell.. could you imagine if Bush or Blair ordered your street to be gassed? wouldn't someone to get rid of them?

anyway ive said enough, i think my views are clear

and i couldn't agree more with BD's post, they made the first move, we responded and will (no matter how long) overpower terrorism.. (although sadly, with every terrorist you kill, their family will be angry, and may see it right to follow in their footsteps)
Old 01-31-2006, 03:44 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Well they stated today that Al-Zawarhi and Bin Laden may no tbe hiding together due to Al-Zawhris latest video he said he could send video brodcasting quicken than Bin Laden.It may be a trick to help throw the US off there trail.He may of already knew when he said that, that they would think him and Bin Laden are far apart.Anyways he said hes planning another attack as Bin Laden did like last month.Anyways he was supposebly killed in the Jan 13 airstrike bombing but it turned out they were surprised due to his survival that 4 of the Al-Quadi leaders and 13 villagers were killed instead.Pretty good for 4 of them at a time, think thats problem the most we ever took out at once

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 01-31-2006, 05:01 PM
hutchie is offline hutchie

bin laden was given 2 months/ 2 weeks (not sure) to get out of afganastan

Old 01-31-2006, 05:03 PM
ShArP is offline ShArP

Send a message via ICQ to ShArP Send a message via AIM to ShArP Send a message via MSN to ShArP
damn voting thing lol

i click on yes by accident and then i went to change it to know and i clicked vote...

i think we shouldn't have went to war becuase if theres a draft over here in the states im going to Canada or im gonna join the Coast Guard lol

ShArP

Old 02-01-2006, 09:14 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

Yes I do think it was right to go into Afghanistan.

I don't consider Iraq to be a war on terror, it wasnt the reason for was like Afghanistan even though it has become such a war on a later date.

So it depends on what you are asking

My photography website

Old 02-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
I'm mostly with Mike on this one, he makes some good points.

Chief, so you're saying no matter what happens the US is just going to beat the living *$^@ out of any country that remotely has anything to do with the middle east or attacking the US of A?
any terrorist group who may attack the USA or any of it Allies and if they think they going to get away with it totally free they got another thing to think about.

personally if a terrorist group attack Germany and kill off 2000+ people and Germany government find leads they are in the meddle east and the local government is working hand in hand with these terrorist groups **** on them too i say.

as for IRAQ could you say their leader and his family were acting like terrorist? controlling the people if they don't do as they are told they be ether kill off or feed to the big tigers? freaking son was rapping women for the hell of it, then if the husband cry to much about it they walk over shot him on the spot.

i would say they really funny if thats not terrorist actions? i don't know what is.

crap man there so many cry baby, death-toll is super low **** look at pass wars death-toll: WWI, WWII, Japan War, Vietnam war (Police action crap) Korea War (A joke). don't seat there and tell me we have so many that die from action in IRAQ war and Afghanistan war together, it a super low count! not even close to 100.000 count at all like in pass wars.

in all wars there going to be some who will die and live. even some bad things may happen in war time, war don't come with a hand booklet at all. how to start a war or end it for recovery. you go by hear and hope things workout. and if your in it you hope some one above is watching over you.

man i seen something people be crying about the death count is super low and they cry saying it super high come on? read your history books some of you all should know better, if your still in school ask your teacher they can tell you it is so.

I am a U.S-Army Infantry 11B/11M Vet who Serve 10 freaking years and if i die in war time i would never would i like any one to use my name in vane to trash the US-Government at all with. do to the death toll is so freaking low and others are lying about it being so freaking high. "Read your History books" before you look like a nut case.

a man or women gone to war and come out alive god bliss them, to them who has falling my pray and hopes go with you may you rest in peace, god bliss you all.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-01-2006 at 12:58 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Northern Jedi is offline Northern Jedi
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Northern Jedi
All this post is doing is causing a Row from nowhere

and why not goto Texes it had oil ?? huh??

And After this war America has lots of Enemys

More Enemys = More Attacks like 9/11

anyway I guess Britain is right We Have much Debt

We where there when pearl Harber was being BombBarded

and

America was there for us when the Nazis where coming to Britain soo I guess thats ok...

But im still mad some jerk posted this
Old 02-01-2006, 12:57 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by Northern Jedi
All this post is doing is causing a Row from nowhere

and why not goto Texes it had oil ?? huh??

And After this war America has lots of Enemys

More Enemys = More Attacks like 9/11

anyway I guess Britain is right We Have much Debt

We where there when pearl Harber was being BombBarded

and

America was there for us when the Nazis where coming to Britain soo I guess thats ok...

But im still mad some jerk posted this
the iraq war wasn't meant for oil, flips sake.. every country has enemies, i cant remember any british forces been at Pearl harbour, or involved in any of the attacks after it..

do not call members jerks, dont be mad, its a discussion topic..
Old 02-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Northern Jedi is offline Northern Jedi
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Northern Jedi
Im sorry i was mad but not now It wont happen again
Old 02-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Chief ADFP

Quote:
Originally posted by BB
the Iraq war wasn't meant for oil, flips sake.. every country has enemies, i cant remember any British forces been at Pearl harbor, or involved in any of the attacks after it..

do not call members jerks, don't be mad, its a discussion topic..
yea there was two British naval offices generals on the base when it was attacked visiting the base at the time waiting to be transfer to a British naval warship j/k
Old 02-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Jeff is offline Jeff

So again Chief, i am having a little trouble understanding your points.

So you're saying that the death toll's acceptability should be guaged on past wars when technology was not so great and we weren't as precise?

Thanks for clarifying. :\
Old 02-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Chief ADFP

Jeff? how old are you? have you ever serve in any arm forces at all? have you drop out of school and did not read your history books any.
Quote:
By: Jeff
technology was not so great and we weren't as precise?
i am sorry was you in a hospital when the war started and ended? it was a world record war was won by technology and man power it was the shorts combat war ever. gee read some ok

all we got nut cases who are dieing to blow them selves up for a god sacking reason of their own and kidnapping people to drive cars/trucks to blow them up too. read some time when you can ok.

BB were are they coming from?

Iraq's people who are getting kill off i don't hear any one crying about them, don't you think the Iraq's getting tire being in the meddle of this too.i would think the IRAQ's people would be saying: god sack if you going to kill them leave us out of it. there are more Iraq's people getting kill then any other arm forces over there in their own country.

god man i be glade when the Iraq's get a handle on their own country and all arm forces over can go home. U.K, ROK, Japan,USA any other's can live in peace and have many baby's to listing to, them baby's cry like any normal baby can. live, drink, be marry and have a happy life.

not some stick in the mud crying about death toll. it super low as for being acceptability yes it is way below what they was looking at. guy it been on the news for the longest now!

U.K hit 100 death to day i think, i call that way low sorry to them who die god bliss them all for doing their job, they are one of the best arm forces in the world.

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-01-2006 at 01:59 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Jeff is offline Jeff

Sorry, i should word my post more precisely.

Quote:
So again Chief, i am having a little trouble understanding your points.

So you're saying that the death toll's acceptability should be guaged on past wars when technology was not as great (as it is today) and we weren't as precise?

Thanks for clarifying. :\
Oh, and for the questions:
16, no, no and no.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Erik is offline Erik

A wise man knows he is not wise...in other words...thank you for starting a bs topic with people who have unquie ideology.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Chief ADFP

Jeff i going to give up on you read your book, when you be come a adult talk about it then and go into the arm force service for your country you are in it will make a real man out of you, then you know what i know.

technology warfare don't end it there, there going to be some who will still die from it and some who get a kick out of it.

So you're saying that the death tolls acceptability should be gauge on past wars yes for the times?

asker is YES

if we even use nukes to win a war there still going to be a death toll for all sides, think other country's let it fly hell no!

don't matter the death toll is way lower then in pass war times.

finish school and come back talk more about it.

Quote:
Originally posted by BB
the Iraq war wasn't meant for oil, flips sake.. every country has enemies, i cant remember any British forces been at Pearl harbor, or involved in any of the attacks after it..

do not call members jerks, don't be mad, its a discussion topic..
fair warning: Erik

look if you don't like the thread don't read it or post in it, it is a fare discussion topic i for one don't think it B/S at all.

-NHQ Staff Chief ADFP

even some of the admin don't think is it full of crap it is a good subject to talk about and see what other think about it.

Jeff:
look in all wars there going to be some death toll. being technology may it be gear or weapons, don't mean it be a deathless war there going to be many who will die and stay alive from it thats part of life it sad fact. your to young to understand that. i lost many family members in war time it not sweet it really sad, but i would never inflame their action or why they die. they was doing their job for their country. if they live god bliss them if they die may god watch over them till we all meet again.

that is what happens in war

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-01-2006 at 02:42 PM.
Closed Thread