Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Off-Topic > General Chat

General Chat Talk about anything that does not fit into other topics here.

Old 05-14-2004, 03:10 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Angry Barbarians!

A buddy of mine has seen the actual video of the execution of that poor American lad at the hands of those rabid bastards in Iraq! A man who went there to help these people and he is murdered in the most vile way imaginable by these mad men. He offered to send it to me and apparently it has been posted on the web some where, but I turned his offer down as I'm already outraged that these bastards did what they did and ddin't wish to wintness the way this poor man died at the hands of these barbarians, suffice to say he was not beheaded in the exact sense of the word as he was kiiled with some kind of knife, what manner of creatures are these people?

Is this the 21st century or did we step back in time to the dark ages? I hope the U.S. hunts these mad dogs down and executes every last one of them!

I some times wonder what the hell is happening to this world......I truly do!

Regards
Old 05-14-2004, 05:18 AM
animal_mutha is offline animal_mutha

yeah... people need to open both of their eyes instead of one. Whats happening nowadays is like... and eye for an eye.

it is such a cause & effect thing.... study the effect first & get the cause... and u'll get the obvious answer... and yeah... i do believe we're stepping back to the dark ages now.... it is called the "Age of Fitan". The world is comin to a full circle.
Old 05-14-2004, 07:01 AM
SilentTrigger is offline SilentTrigger
-1PARA-

They are doing everything in their power to retaliate, and to get the americans out of the country. Thats also the reason for bin ladins attacks (at least he says so), he want american forces should leave the middle east.

And yes its crule and barbaric, i have also seen the whole thing, and i almost puked afterwords.

He was beheaded, they cut his head off with a machete like knife, then held the head up infront of the camera.

My photography website

Old 05-14-2004, 01:20 PM
-Tigger- is offline -Tigger-
BB

sadly i have seen the video, it is the most sickest and most disgusting thing i have ever seen, its sad that they do this, especially to civilians who have no say in the war or who disagree with it and here we are they executing them? They have made things worse, the US is outraged and they will prob. have a major military strike soon... (more UK troops/vechels were heading down the motorway in England towards ports...)
Old 05-14-2004, 01:22 PM
BB

Also i heard in the name of Islam , which i think is a religeon (im not good with other religeons sorry) doesnt make it look good for it either, they are not freedom fighters they are terrorists and every last one of them should be put through the same death as that poor man , who just wanted to help....
Old 05-14-2004, 01:24 PM
BB

Also they pick "easy" targets , sadly they are civilians who are looking to set up businesses and help Iraq earn money and what do the terrorists do? Kill them, make the country get worse until theres no control,

Does any1 else think this will be Somalia all over again?
Old 05-15-2004, 04:59 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cry

I certainly hope this doesn't turn into another Somalia but I do believe the Americans should make these bastards know that there is no place on earth that they can hide!

These cowards only understand one thing and the coalition has to make them know that a price will be paid for thise dreadful murder!

A few Iraqui prisoners get roughed up and the worlds press cries "OUTRAGEGEOUS" where are the head lines for this atrocity commited against an innocent civilian????

Damn the bastards to hell for this I say!!!!

Regards
Old 05-20-2004, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ux*bb
Also i heard in the name of Islam , which i think is a religeon (im not good with other religeons sorry) doesnt make it look good for it either, they are not freedom fighters they are terrorists and every last one of them should be put through the same death as that poor man , who just wanted to help....
well... I'm a muslim & islam is my religion.... & trust me & i've read the whole quran & i know that whatever those dumba$$ terrorist did was sinful & our religion does not teach us to do such atrocities. Its blasphemy!!! And there's no such thing as blowing yourself up & kill innocent people will get u to heaven either.

but like i said.... he who controls the media...controls the minds of the world. u see an innocent man beheaded but u dont see hundreds headcounts of innocent victim lies dead in palestine. U see 2 airplanes crash thru a building & kills people by the hundreds in one day.... but u dont see hundreds of people lay dead every single week in palestine, afghanistan & iraq.

yeahh i do agree that these terrorist are vile brainless creatures but where does all this rage & hatred come from? every effect has its caused. they became terrorist when they themselves are being terrorized.

lets try... for once my friends.... do not judge to harshly based on media... just learn to love & repsect one another no matter what skin colour or religion they have. Make that change by starting wid the man in the mirror. yes... you!

last but not least.... in the words of the BLACK EYED PEAS... "Where is the Love".... Amen!!!
Old 05-20-2004, 11:38 AM
BB

i have no problems with ppl from other religeons , im prodestant and some of my best friends are catholics, which is kinda risky considering the way religeon is a way most people think of u in Northern ireland...
Old 05-20-2004, 12:51 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
i was watching the video today...and i stopped it right when he took out the knife..i couldnt bring myself to watch a innocent man get his head cut off

but i do hope that each one of those men in the video are punished for their crime

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 05-20-2004, 03:52 PM
BB

Quote:
Originally posted by Trilogy
i was watching the video today...and i stopped it right when he took out the knife..i couldnt bring myself to watch a innocent man get his head cut off

but i do hope that each one of those men in the video are punished for their crime
it is very nasty, i was nearly sick after it
Old 05-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Matt is offline Matt

Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Matt
im curious of it, but im never going to watch it

i dont think i could handle it

Click here for the official member status images!

Quote:
Originally posted by Panther
For your sence of free speech, we will control how much you have here .
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
fak i clicked it to lol.

the message "this will disable it" should have been put before

sorry
Old 05-21-2004, 01:25 AM
Doper-ISK- is offline Doper-ISK-

all the images of the war are appauling.its a shame with all the technology and knowledge in the world we still dont know how to behave when things get difficult.

i hope that the iraqi ppl have peace in their country soon they need it so hard.
Old 05-21-2004, 02:21 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Re: Barbarians!

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG

Is this the 21st century or did we step back in time to the dark ages? I hope the U.S. hunts these mad dogs down and executes every last one of them!

I some times wonder what the hell is happening to this world......I truly do!

Regards
to them is it the stone age, they live by another set of rules and they can do as they like to, reason is its their belief they are no more then low lifers who don't have a 1/2 a brain to think with.

if it up to me and if it was some way to do it to save more good people lifes after i'll nukem them all of them Medeast countrys to hell they can keep their bloody oil toboot.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 05-21-2004 at 02:26 AM.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:04 AM

sighhhhh.... hopeless.....
Old 05-21-2004, 04:28 AM

best would be if all ppl were educated to know right from wrong instead of trusting som idol figure who couldnt care less.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:55 AM
bobsm8 is offline bobsm8

Send a message via ICQ to bobsm8
best if we send in all the missles we spend millions on first...then send in a clean up crew but thats just my view...

Give 100% ......or Give Nothing

B.A.F
Old 05-21-2004, 06:20 AM

must agree to animal muttha.i have grown up in big multicultural melting pot called amsterdam.we can all get along unless we start about country.religion issues.what happened and why.then its just like how shall we strike back.
but we all want the same things in life.some ppl are just too confused in it all too realise.also islam is not like totally evil.it has compatibility issues.i think u have an old and a new school.the way christians used to be aint all that either.

every person feels pain.inflict more pain on sum1 and they will be back to return u the favour.if only one or none of the involved realise it will never stop.
Old 05-23-2004, 05:32 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Sad

I don't think we can blame this on Islam or any other religion, this is just a case of a group of fanatics with their own perverted view of Islam.

I just hope that the coaliton cathces up with these bastards and sends them all to hell when they do!

Regards
Old 05-23-2004, 06:01 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
I don't think we can blame this on Islam or any other religion, this is just a case of a group of fanatics with their own perverted view of Islam.
I just hope that the coalition catches up with these bastards and sends them all to hell when they do!
Regards
its a group of terrorist who are saying it in the name of Islam it more a cover for their cowardly deed and getting other to support their cause in realty its all fake, they are using the name of Islam for a backup only support for cash flow and people with no IQ at all to join-up to their cowardly deeds. you don't see bin lad in the fight anymore he staying out of it, think he hidden his head up you know were. anyways he got a lot of fool out there to die for him and not for the Islam ways by fooling these young man into it.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]