Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 05-29-2014, 12:39 PM
DennisRotten is offline DennisRotten

Cool Delta Force on Gameranger

Hello, now that Delta Force 2 is available to play on Gameranger. I was wondering if anyone is interested to play with me?
I could also go on with Delta Force 1 and LW.

Write here if you want to play or is interested. If you have Gameranger write your account name or add me: Black_Arrow

If you don't have Gameranger i recommend download it from their page. It take's about 5min to install. It's really easy to use, all you have to do is confirm e-mail and add a username.

I play allot of AOE I on Gameranger so i'm logged in really much. I live in Sweden, so our timezone is probably little different from yours guys, but i'm an owl so i'm usually up all night.

Do you know what steam is?
Well Gameranger is not better but it's 10 times easy'r to use.

Would be fun if we got around 8+ players on Gameranger i mean, it's simple to use and fast.

BTW: If you play DF1 or DF2 in an other way i would love to join you guys!
Old 05-30-2014, 09:09 PM
DF1ServerLobby is offline DF1ServerLobby

Unfortunately, GameRanger is pretty strict/proprietary. It will not behave with Evolve, Tunngle, or even allow direct IP access.

You can still use GameRanger if you'd like. However, you will be cutting yourself off from other non-GameRanger users.

I invite you to use either Evolve or Tunngle to join the server that is up right now. We have events going on that are scheduled here at df1lobby.com.

The instructions for Evolve are on the site and in the forum. Tunngle instructions will be coming soon in the next few days.

let me know if you have any questions.

Tags
df deltaforce gameranger