Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 10-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Biggrin Little update

Little Update

Okay, now I know Nova ain't gonna release no updates for BHD anymore... but I accidently clicked ''Update Game'' in Options so I just let it run just incase... and lookie here!
It also downloaded the new NW Updater as well...

Now when I started the game it was still ''1.5.0.5'' but I guess it wasn't that much of an update as it only took me 15-20mins (wasn't sure! Was playing LW! :P)...

I'm pretty sure it's new because last time it didn't update anything but a 100 byte ''update'' lols and hey! It says ''v1.0.09v'' so...

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-08-2006, 02:26 AM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

It's most likely because you were using a no cd patch, not because it updated anything..

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq
Old 10-08-2006, 05:35 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Scott is right

if you rename the no-cd patch and leave the normal one as is! it would not be redoing the update or No-Cd patched to fix the dfbhd.exe.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 10-08-2006, 09:22 PM

LOL I did not use a no-cd patch...
Because I play stats and you know what happens when you do...

Oh, and according to the properties of ''dfbhd.exe'' it's 2,547,712 bytes and that's bigger than whatever the updater was downloading so I'd go back and think...

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black
Old 10-09-2006, 11:03 AM
Capers is offline Capers

Actually, there are rumours of an update being developed going around at the moment.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:37 AM
J-Factor is offline J-Factor

THIS IS FROM NOVA-INSIDE.COM .......
www.nova-inside.com

Fourm Link: http://www.action-inside.com/forums/...threadid=16980

It seems like NovaLogic is still seeing a future in DF: Black Hawk Down (Team Sabre)!

Last week I had conversation with a NovaLogic employee because I heared some rumours about an new DF:BHD update coming soon.

I have asked him if NovaLogic was planning an update for DF:BHD-TS and yes there is an update coming.
Ofcourse he couldn't tell me all the details but one thing is for sure it will fix the DF:BHD server crashes.
I also believe they are working on a anti-cheat system and will we included into the update aswell, but the NovaLogic employee wouldn't tell me if I were correct with that.

So basicly this is good news, NovaLogic still cares for DF:BHD and let's hope this update will make the community happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

Originally posted by J-Factor

New England's Largest And Finest Traveling Amusement Park
Old 10-09-2006, 08:36 PM

Come on! That's a lie. http://www.novahq.net/forum/showthre...readid=4226756

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 10-14-2006, 01:54 PM
wardzy is offline wardzy

Wow, that sems cool

Check out what I did with my CAR-15. DFBHD !Rocks!

Old 10-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Chief ADFP

J-Factor

you should not go by what other maybe saying it not totally true, call mike get it right from the horse mouth is on the money.

they are working on DFBHD-Team Sabre a updated version for the PlayStation 2 only, going to hit the stores in 2007.

all so he said that DF:BHD family CDrom is dead they not going to be any updates for the game at all.
1-818-878-0325 (not a tollfree number)
west coast time zone U.S.A
9am-5pm M-F
ask for mike he will say the same thing i posted above.

there is only a newer updated version of the game coming out its for PS2 2007.
===========================================
"NovaLogic employee" if they can't name the source it all bull.
Novalogic, inc Employee OMG that can be any one some young girl askering the telephone to forward calls to other dept's come on thats so full of bull.

My Source is Mike there he the man in charge.
Read My Lips there not going to be any updates for a old game at all DF:BHD-Team Sabre is done with totally.

No other updates for "DF:BHD-Team Sabre Cdrom" will come out at all for it
subject is deadend rumours are not the whole truth it means they don't know 100% in turn it maybe a total lie. in this case it is a lie.

i did call Novalogic, Inc tech and ask for Mike by name you can too. got the dirt on this so call half bake lie.
Wish list i would love to see them come out with newer mods for DF:BHD and for DF:LW as will. then it be revamp but lets get real here that will never happen

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-14-2006 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 04:58 AM
Atomic is offline Atomic

Send a message via ICQ to Atomic
Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
J-Factor

you should not go by what other maybe saying it not totally true, call mike get it right from the horse mouth is on the money.

they are working on DFBHD-Team Sabre a updated version for the PlayStation 2 only, going to hit the stores in 2007.

all so he said that DF:BHD family CDrom is dead they not going to be any updates for the game at all.
1-818-878-0325 (not a tollfree number)
west coast time zone U.S.A
9am-5pm M-F
ask for mike he will say the same thing i posted above.

there is only a newer updated version of the game coming out its for PS2 2007.
"NovaLogic employee" if they can't name the source it all bull.
Novalogic, inc Employee OMG that can be any one some young girl askering the telephone to forward calls to other dept's come on thats so full of bull.

My Source is Mike there he the man in charge.
Read My Lips there not going to be any updates for a old game at all DF:BHD-Team Sabre is done with totally.

No other updates for "DF:BHD-Team Sabre Cdrom" will come out at all for it
subject is deadend rumours are not the whole truth it means they don't know 100% in turn it maybe a total lie. in this case it is a lie.

i did call Novalogic, Inc tech and ask for Mike by name you can too. got the dirt on this so call half bake lie.
Wish list i would love to see them come out with newer mods for DF:BHD and for DF:LW as will. then it be revamp but lets get real here that will never happen
Here's Atomic defending himself again at NovaHQ :-)

The person I have talked with was the "Nova-Admin" at the NovaWorld forums telling me the following.

Quote:
We are working on an update for BHD to deal with the server crasher. What else it updates is still TBD.
Quote:
As for the BHD update, I just don't want to say something in particular will be included that may not make it in. I can tell you that we have put in a lot of fixes that should foil the crasher, but I am going to hold off on anything else until I have seen it in the build with my own eyes. I don't like putting my foot in my mouth. [Wink]
So don't come up that it is a BS story, so it seems like the "person" you have talked with dont know everything or cannot speak about it.

Old 10-15-2006, 11:09 AM
Chief ADFP

Atomic
your more then welcome to call mike up at novalogic, inc any time. he the man in charge and get updates going for the games........if he says there is no updates then there is none at all.

as for their servers they update them all the time its call maints service as will catch cheaters in their servers.

go get the asker from Novalogic, Inc first hand guy, novaworld admin don't make updates at all. novalogic, inc team do that part.

i got my asker first hand and i can say who said it as will, all you can say its a admin or novaworld sorry thats no asker.

god man get the asker from novalogic, inc ok it so much better 100% right on the money
Old 10-15-2006, 11:45 AM
Atomic is offline Atomic

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
Atomic
your more then welcome to call mike up at novalogic, inc any time. he the man in charge and get updates going for the games........if he says there is no updates then there is none at all.

as for their servers they update them all the time its call maints service as will catch cheaters in their servers.

go get the asker from Novalogic, Inc first hand guy, novaworld admin don't make updates at all. novalogic, inc team do that part.

i got my asker first hand and i can say who said it as will, all you can say its a admin or novaworld sorry thats no asker.

god man get the asker from novalogic, inc ok it so much better 100% right on the money
Another quote from Nova-Admin

Quote:
Well, we actually don't have a PR person in house anymore. The closest to those positions is me. What kind of info or support are you looking for?
So you're saying this guy is telling BS? What about the screens of BHD servers with diferrent version numbers?

Old 10-15-2006, 11:14 PM

Okay, do us a favour would you Atomic and show us the source link.
In my opinion, an NW admin has some ties with NovaLogic; no doubt about it.

I'm more on Chief's side as well. Okay, why would they want to update something so small like server crashes and stuff? It sounds like it's not an update but something on their end they have to fix. And if they're so damn confident and honest they are going to do it, why don't they fix the other 1000 bugs in DF? Face the facts mate, over here you need hard evidence and real.

Oh, and in that ''pic'' I didn't see anything that good. I'm gonna look at that pic again now, and wait... how do you know they're not doing it just for show? :\

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 10-16-2006, 03:22 PM
Atomic is offline Atomic

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
Okay, do us a favour would you Atomic and show us the source link.
In my opinion, an NW admin has some ties with NovaLogic; no doubt about it.

I'm more on Chief's side as well. Okay, why would they want to update something so small like server crashes and stuff? It sounds like it's not an update but something on their end they have to fix. And if they're so damn confident and honest they are going to do it, why don't they fix the other 1000 bugs in DF? Face the facts mate, over here you need hard evidence and real.

Oh, and in that ''pic'' I didn't see anything that good. I'm gonna look at that pic again now, and wait... how do you know they're not doing it just for show? :\

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
I cannot give you a source link because it was a personal message between him and me.
And yes I know there are employees at NovaLogic / NovaWorld that don't know everything, or wont tell, or just tell BS aswell.
But when I talk to the Nova-Admin at the NovaWorld forums which tells me he's the man for public releations and he tell's me a story, then who am I not to trust him?
I won't call to NL HQ because I don't live in the USA and won't pay €3,00 a minute.........anymore.

I think there will be an update, I got my source for it, Chief dont think an update is coming, he got his source.........let's leave it this way, but don't trash us (NI) before hearing us out.

Old 10-16-2006, 11:03 PM

I kinda believe you mate, which is really great that you shared this info with us. My forum name on NW is ''DF Operative BK'' (game name is ''Mtn. Goat'') if you want to foward the PM to me.

And hold on Chief, I know people like Mike (at NL) are honest guys and are nice people, but did you ever stop to think that he may just say that so we keep our minds off the update and on the games just so they get the $?

Oh, and also what if they lied to the NW admin? Well that wouldn't be nice...

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 10-17-2006, 07:29 AM
Chief ADFP

Atomic
U.K i think a office they have there for information to call.

what country you live in i digup the number for you if you like be a lot cheaper

all incoming call be asker in working hours M-F

UK
Tel: 001 818 878 0325

DENMARK
Tel: 00 45 452 870 14

NORWAY
Tel: 0047 800 13 897

SWEDEN
Tel: 00 46 859 410 680

Portugal - Ecofilmes
Tel: 351 256 836 273

Slovenia – VideoToP d.o.o.
Tel: +38623303307

South Africa - Megarom
Tel: 027 11 805 7303
Fax: 027 11 805 7301

Greece
Tel: +30 210 94 80 000

Italy - Ubisoft
Technical support/assistenza technica):
hotline@ubisoft.it
tel: 0039 - (0)2 – 8331200
fax: 0039 - (0)2 - 83312300

Netherlands - Atari
Benelux (hotline):
(Infogrames) (+31)/(0) 40-2393580

it could be the guy did not tell him all the fact even mike had to think were they getting this so call update? for DF:BHD-Team Sabre was all about?

then it hit him its the new version of the game for the PS2 system coming out in 2007. so maybe the man who said there was a update coming out. but he did not know 100% if it was for the PS2 only.

what i understand they are revamping it add-in new levels and weapons as will.

only double check the story thats all. i had to see what the real story was and Mike did clear that up.

by the way i do trust mike 100% he right on money! he help me get the copy right ok to use things in their games DF:2-JOTR intro's to make up screen savers for the fans.

i all so made up Screen saver Intro's for BF: 1942 Dice all so

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-17-2006 at 07:52 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 08:47 PM

Hey Atomic, Chief may be right. GJ Chief, you gave me an idea.
When the guy said there was gonna be an update for BHDTS did he ever say for the PC?

He must've meant ''update'' as in an ''updated version of BHDTS'' that's going to be on the PS2.

Yes yes yes about the SS on ImageShack, that may be just for show...
Who uploaded that pic? Maybe it was editted?

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Old 10-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Atomic is offline Atomic

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
Hey Atomic, Chief may be right. GJ Chief, you gave me an idea.
When the guy said there was gonna be an update for BHDTS did he ever say for the PC?

He must've meant ''update'' as in an ''updated version of BHDTS'' that's going to be on the PS2.

Yes yes yes about the SS on ImageShack, that may be just for show...
Who uploaded that pic? Maybe it was editted?

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
About the screenshot, that's a correct one.
When I fire up BHD Pinger I got servers aswell with that server version, NovaWorld servers.
About contacting, in my case Atari, that wont help me they really know nothing.

I have PM-ed the Nova-Admin and this is his quote:

Quote:
Yes, for the PC version. The update may be server side only, but also may be client side as well. I'm still waiting on the word for that. Mike's our support lead, not on the update team. Funny how a lot of the rumors I hear have the name Mike attached. [Wink]
So what about that?

Old 10-18-2006, 10:46 PM

Whoa... that's good bro! For once (I think) you may have proved the Super Moderator wrong lol...
Well, any other quotes? Oh, and what's the fella's name (On NW)? Can I have a talk to him?

TY bro!

Chris_OJB_DF645 --